[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend of 5 years and my friend decided to go to the bar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1449288994552.jpg (666 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1449288994552.jpg
666 KB, 666x666
My girlfriend of 5 years and my friend decided to go to the bar. We all ended up getting drunk, I ended up blacking out completely.
We saw one of my girfriends friends there who is gay. I Remeber starting to talk to him then I blacked out. Apparently we talked about some things I can't Remeber anything I said.
Apparently we went outside and he kissed me, then I kissed him back. Then I must have walked home. I had no recollection of any of this and I was in shock when my girlfriend told me what happened today.
My girlfriend and I are okay. But I don't know how to process this internally. I never have identified as gay or bi or whatever. I have never had feelings for this person he was just a friend. I'm pretty angry that he initiated the kiss regardless because I was obviously so impaired I could barely stand. But he said I kissed him back and it's something I wanted. I can't process that part i am not attracted to this person. I was blacked out
I feel confused and angry. I love my girlfriend. We are going to get married eventually. And now I think I just confused her, but I'm confused myself
>>
so OP is a faggot like always..
>>
>>16656736
Stop it. Please.

I'm angry.
>>
Have you considered the possibility that you did it ironically, because you were drunk ? I don't know what kinda of drunkard you are, but a friend of mine who is straight used to grab a guy's junk when drunk, just to make people self-conscious.
>>
>>16656743
No.
>>
Whoever told you that that is what you did is obviously a damned liar and you should have more confidence in what your own traits actually are.
>>
>>16656718

You were drunk. It's possible he took advantage of the situation. People do stupid things when they are drunk.

You only have that guy's word when he says "It's something you wanted." If you were both hammered, there's no way he could really know that was genuine.

Just let it go. It would be understandable to be confused if you weren't inebriated, but it sounds like you were if you were at "blacking out" levels of drunk.

Just remember that. You. Were. DRUNK. How many drunk stories have you heard about people doing retarded stuff? Nearly all the time. This is just another one.
>>
Uh, yeah, I don't believe him. You shouldn't either. Alcohol doesn't turn straight people gay and you don't strike me as a repressed gay person. I think he wanted to kiss you, you were blackout drunk and barely cognizant that somebody was even kissing you and much less of who it was, and "you wanted it" is a lie he came up with to cover up the fact that he basically kiss-raped you. Don't freak out about it.
>>
>>16656817
Okay thanks that really helped
>>
alcohol doesn't change you

whatever you did, you did because you wanted to
"I don't remember"
this is a lie
>>
>>16657341
No. I don't remember anything. You obviously haven't blacked out before.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.