[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is this 7/10 girl in my class with a 9/10 ass. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Help-and-support-signpost.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3072) Image search: [Google]
Help-and-support-signpost.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3072
There is this 7/10 girl in my class with a 9/10 ass. I'm crushing hard on this girl but I'm to beta to talk to her and I don't even know her name. How does /adv/ think I can approach her without looking awkward as fuck
>>
>>16656495
>I'm crushing hard on this girl
You lost there. Move on.
>>
>>16656495

>/adv/ please give me advice I will be too scared to follow.
>>
>>16656495
Like in the other thread, I sincerely doubt she's a 7/10.
>>
>>16656540

Why is that a dubious claim? 7/10 is slightly better than average attractiveness, not exactly a wild assertion.
>>
>>16656549
Because this is adv and people rate women way higher than they actually are.
>>
>>16656567
She's pretty cute man the lowest I would go is 6.5/10 but I think 7 out of 10 is reasonable especially considering her amazing ass
>>
>>16656596
Some anon I'm another thread rated a girl 7 and she was a chubby meh girl who was at best a 4. You'll forgive me for not taking your word.
>>
>>16656601
Man does whether or not my rating of this girl is correct or not matter? I asked for advice not for some faggot to tell me this 7/10 that he has never seen is "probably not an actual 7/10
>>
>>16656626
You're the one that mentioned her rating, douche. If it doesn't matter, why did you include it? You wanted to brag about how hot you think she is (she isn't) and now you're mad that someone challenged you on it. Stay small, pleb.
>>
>>16656645
I'm not bragging about anything I was just adding a pointless detail. When someone is writing a book and says "the room had blue curtains" they aren't bragging about the curtains they are adding details to aid the story. Why would I brag about a girl that I'm not dating or have ever spoken to?
>>
>>16656660
Bullshit. It was a superfluous detail that was inconsequential and already implied by the fact that you are crushing on her. Your attraction to her was never in question.
>>
>>16656694
Who let this sperg out of his cage?
>>
>>16656696
>Can't refute
>I'll call him a sperg instead! That'll show him!
Hahaha fuck off dude.
>>
>>16656728
>starting arguments
>gets mad
>>
>>16656745
I'm fine. Why don't you go text your 4/10 girl about the mean man you met on the Internet :^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.