[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I me this girl thought tinder and fucked her. Then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-07 10.45.27.png (721 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-07 10.45.27.png
721 KB, 1440x2560
Hey /adv/ I me this girl thought tinder and fucked her. Then we hang out a few days later and smoke but nothing comes of that. We had plans for Friday but the canceled them saying pic related. Do you think she's into me and I'm just freaking out or should I move on. I'm a highschool senior she's a junior. 18 so no underage b&.
>>
Bamp
>>
well she might be into you and legitimately have to cancel, but usually if I don't want to see someone again I'll give them some bullshit like "x happened so we can't do y that day sorry". but maybe she is into you if you fucked.
>>
I don't understand, what is there to freak out about?
>>
>>16656425
Yeah that's what I thought, why I leave it open ended
>>
jesus fuck OP, that profile picture. you look like the kid who "built a clock"

I'm a chick and I think what she wrote was genuine

but you still need to upgrade your looks
>>
>>16656432
I have problems with paranoia and anxiety not on medication for either and its probably not a big deal but I was freaking out about this today so I thought I'd ask
>>
>>16656441
That's a really bad,old photo of me from like 2 years ago. I'm better looking than that. Not attractive but better than average I guess. Idk desu
>>
>>16656455
>Not attractive
>better than average
Pick one
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-31-22-32-20.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-31-22-32-20.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>16656464
You're probably right senpai. This was me on Halloween. I'm pretty lame I guess :(
>>
Speaking from experience, your paranoia/anxiety (which is way over the top, if you're honestly worried about this) will show eventually if you don't tackle it.
>>
>>16656642
How did you tackle it?
>>
>>16656654
Making mistakes, mostly. Also fitness, meditation, therapy, stuff like that. I'm becoming less and less convinced that medications are the best way to go with this stuff.

You're obviously worried about this thing ending. Why?
>>
>>16657330
First time having sex/being intimate
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.