[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth staying in a relationship where you're not feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Is it worth staying in a relationship where you're not feeling deep emotions for the girl but she likes you?
>>
>>16655810
Sure, if the girl is not that into you, but you are into her, yea sure, why not?
>>
>>16655813
it is backwards, I'm not really into her but she's quite cool and the sex is good and likes me very much
>>
Does the girl knows that you are not feeling deep emotions for her? Is she okay with this? If she understands the situation and takes responsibility for the possibility she might hurt herself by pinning for a one-sided relationship then the rest is up to you.
>>
>>16655818
Yea, I'm enjoying her company and sex life is great, agreed.
>>
>>16655819
I told her, and after that we decided to take some time to think what we should do. I also talk to my ex from time to time and I think that influences my decision.
Now I have to options
1. Stay with girl and cut contact with ex.
2. Leave girl and find other girl to fuck.

I'm not sure what decision is best, thinking about this for the 2nd day now.
>>
>>16655822
what??
>>
You know it will end in tears asshole. You can get sex from somewhere else with a girl who you won't hurt. Don't lead her on and then dump her in a manner that seems out of blue to her.
>>
>>16655829
Let's upload our bodies to the web, it's so much better than real life!
>>
>>16655833
doesn't any relationship end in tears anyways? She knows what she's in to but I still think about the point you made
>>
>>16655841
Unlikely to hapen, but hey! Niet geschoten is altijd mis.
>>
>>16655841
Yeah I read that she knows after I posted. It's still tricky but if she knows I guess it's fine.
>>
>>16655845
wé've been together for like 3 months though and I'm not sure I should continue it
>>
>>16655856
can you elaborate on that?
>>
>>16655850
You know more than me.
>>
>>16655833
>Don't lead her on and then dump her
The OP hasn't communicated anything about leading her on. I think it's rude to both the OP and the girl to jump to that conclusion.
>>
This one depends on age, personal philosophy, and all of that shit. About a year and a half ago I was in a relationship with a girl just like this. She was pleasant enough, kind, didn't nag, completely adored me, wanted to do sexual things a lot, but she just was missing that element of whatever that really makes me go wild about women.

I quickly started to realize that life is short, and the comfort of having someone wasn't more worthwhile than being able to be be available for the right one. The longer I kept the relationship going, the more attached she was going to get, and the more I'd have to fake that I cared. I dumped her and it was an absolutely fabulous decision - one that made me realize I don't need a girlfriend, I should be looking for the right one.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>16655887
I think you are right, it kinda makes me sad that I put her through all this :(
>>
>>16655826
>talking to your ex
>influences your decision in breaking up
Just say you want that specific pussy back, it's obvious. Why'd your ex have anything to do with this othervice?
>>
>>16655810
I don't really feel deep emotions for women. Might just be that I got hurt early and forced myself to stop confiding in them and assume they'll be there and gone any time. Maybe someday I'll feel that way again. The strongest thing I've felt lately is the caretaking/protective instinct and of course lust.

Even then I tend to just compartmentalize my feelings.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.