[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It doesn't matter where I go on the internet, I manage to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Vegankween.jpg (270 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Vegankween.jpg
270 KB, 1280x1280
It doesn't matter where I go on the internet, I manage to find these dumb feminist and racist posts everywhere I go. Fuck, I had to stop using tumble because that's all the site was. I'm not a pro-misogynist or a racist, but it's like when you point out the logical and empathetic inconsistencies with these groups and suggest rhetoric that actually is consistent and fair (so therefore not their fashion of reverse racism/ sexism), you're somehow in the wrong. These mindsets are really picking up traction and I think the liberal agenda is just as bad as the conservative narrative.

How do I not fucking kill myself reading this crap? Pic of some tumblr feminist.
>>
If you don't like extreme opinions against a particular group, you're better off not on 4chan. Literally everything you hate exists here too, just in relation to other groups.
>>
>>16654750
Been browsing for years and never had a problem with it, by and by. Tumblr, Buzzfeed, and other mediums are like cess pools of hypocrisy and half-baked reasoning.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 936x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 936x960
>>16654726
Keep walking, we hate niggers, gays, feminazis, libtards, Cucks, genderequality cunts, safe spaces, newfags, cripples, Muslims, kikes, spics and everything else. You'll find where you belong, but it ain't here.
>>
>>16654754
You've obviously either never been to /pol/, /r9k/ or other similar boards, or you've been indoctrinated to the point where you don't see how equally extreme the viewpoints are.
>>
Not sure why you use 4chan but if you have such an issue with it why bother to point out things, you're not going to change anyone's mind.
>>
>>16654790
People on these boards are borderline comical. It's like watching a political candidate who is obviously fucking outrageous and out of their mind compared to someone who actually does these things in a normal fashion.

4chan is borderline paradoxical in the extremism of the diversity of its members whereas I find that other outlets are more subtle. I think the latter is more dangerous.
>>
>>16654776

It's like there's a faulty outlet that keeps on letting shit spill out of /pol/ unto other boards. And then you always get these fuckers with braindead opinions like yours thinking that the world somehow agrees with them. It's like a pedo claiming that every man would want to bang a 12 year old, only they deny it.
>>
>>16654726
bait them troll them and laugh about it
ist your privilege
>>
>>16654726
>when you point out the logical and empathetic inconsistencies with these groups and suggest rhetoric that actually is consistent and fair (so therefore not their fashion of reverse racism/ sexism), you're somehow in the wrong.

So you go picking arguments and lose, then come here to cry?
>>
I don't understand why everyone can't just mind their business..and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>16654726
Welcome to the internet, where the world's dumbasses can finally come together to become a collective hive mind of monumental ignorance.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.