[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is female orgasm a myth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: she-fakin.gif (1 MB, 245x136) Image search: [Google]
she-fakin.gif
1 MB, 245x136
Is female orgasm a myth? Male orgasm has a purpose - to make it extremely hard for the male to pull out, and to ensure that he inseminates the female.

But what's the purpose of a female orgasm? Does it have its own function, such as easing the sperm in? No. In reality the vaginal canal is acidic and kills sperm..

Scientific findings tell us that there is no such thing as a "vaginal orgasm" or a "clitoral orgasm" or even a G-spout, but that the female can achieve orgasm via stimulation of the clitoris..

So what's the purpose of a female orgasm? A simultaneous orgasm hardly ever happens for most couples. A more logical explanation I'm willing to accept is that the female feels intense pleasure throughout the entire intercourse, but an orgasm seems pointless.

>inb4 hurr but females are just as greedy as males and are more likely to have sex when the end-reward is a 22-second orgasm durr

Help me brainstorm this subject, anons.

Here are my sources:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/vaginal-orgasms-are-a-myth-claim-researchers-9781706.html

(tried opening the actual scientific paper at https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiHxNqshZfKAhVJDywKHVrhBf0QFgghMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonlinelibrary.wiley.com%2Fdoi%2F10.1002%2Fca.22471%2Fabstract&usg=AFQjCNHWuH9R-GAdELHTn9Ur8RIgO5q3vw but it won't load for me)

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26335-final-word-on-female-orgasm-is-an-anticlimax/
>>
>>16654587
I'm a female and I've orgasmed before
So, no. It's not a myth
>>
File: fantastic-planet1.jpg (115 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-planet1.jpg
115 KB, 600x480
It functions to keep the females from growing bored with men and their stupid antics.
>>
>>16654587

>G-spout
kek

yeah they orgasm and some even squirt and no its not piss

however its much more unlikely for a girl to orgasm than a guy and about 2/3 of womyn have problems orgasming with their partner but thats because 2/3rds arent hot enough to get chad and/or are just gold / status-diggers who settle for unsexy men

but it is true that the female reproductive system is constructed in a way to genocide as many sperm as possible so only the healthiest one can make the baby
>>
Women aren't real you dumbass
>>
>>16654616
>about 2/3 of womyn have problems orgasming with their partner
This statistic is so often misinterpreted.
30% of women dont orgasm every single time they have sex. If a woman orgasmed first then stopped sex each time, the statistic would be the other way around. Its harder for women to orgasm and sex is over once a man does. That combination is the reason why. Not because women cant get off. Just not in time.
>>
>>16654658

>If a woman orgasmed first then stopped sex each time
>If a woman orgasmed first
>first

impossible. it takes them like 30 years to get ready for anything..
>>
>>16654587
This... this isn't real, is it? No one can be this retarded, right?
>>
File: kek.gif (838 KB, 375x175) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
838 KB, 375x175
>>16654587
>>
>>16654666
thats why its an if. Woman can orgasm first, but if I guy wanted to race to get off she'd lose every time.
>>
>>16654666

satan confirms
>>
first, there doesn't need to be a purpose. we've evolved no use for our appendix yet still have one.

but if there had to be a purpose, id say it has something to do with the release of oxytocin, which is the drug gets released into our brains that give guys that euphoric pleasure while blowing a load and women while they come to an overwhelming peak in stimulation. The body craves this and associates the action as a good thing, encouraging it to be done again cuz feelsgoodman.txt.

Are they a myth? probably not. Ignore the biology, let's just look at it rationally. What are the odds that women (half the world's population) have been successfully keeping the worlds biggest secret hidden from (maybe, about) every man, for this long?
>>
>>16654658
A lot of women can't orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone.
>>
>>16654671
No, this is obviously a troll thread.
>>
>>16654616
> it's not piss
don't lie to yourself
>>
Lekker.
>>
>>16654587
Who cares about female orgasm all you have to know is that women use sex as a bargaining tool and a way to manipulate alpha males into protecting them. There is a reason why you didn't give a fuck about women before hitting puberty. Women are that useless to males but reproduction is the only thing that gives them any value. Women will continue to rule this world and make men do all the hard work of building houses,building infrastructure, and doing everything in society until men learn to control desire to get laid.
>>
>>16654941
No, most women do. The statistic is that they dont EVERY SINGLE TIME
>>
>>16655908
Then that means....there's no hope left.
>>
>>16655919
When I'm with you, I'm sure my pipi will be like the moonshine .
>>
>>16654587
No you're just bad at pleasuring women
>>
>>16655908
Look up female andriod. There is hope
>>
My ex couldn't orgasm without masturbating, she hated it. We tried so many techniques to get her off but couldn't. My current gf orgasms like crazy, up to 4 times a fuck. When she starts to climax, you feel her pussy clamping down on my dick or pushing it out. The only way to counteract is to push harder and deeper so that might be your "reason" she has one. Last time we were doing it doggy, I felt her tightening up and I was going to cum too, I did but then she did and it like milked me out some more.
>>
>>16654597
Tits or gtfo
Try reading OPs post in the mean time.
>>
>>16654587
I once read that it causes the cervix to dip down lower, so that would help the sperm to get into the cervix.
>>
>>16654587
>what's the purpose of a female orgasm?
To make girls let you fuck them.

/thread
>>
>>16656155
When climaxing, the vagina contracts, "milking" the penis, and maybe to some extent pushing the sperm upwards.
>>
Females are just as greedy as males and are more likely to have sex when the end-reward is a 22-second orgasm.

Just because you added "durr"s doesn't make it an invalid point.
>>
ITT babbys who have never had good sex before
>>
>>16656155
>>16656211
These
>>
>>16655919
That's just not true. The majority of women can't orgasm from just pentatonic alone. Most need some sorry of clitoral stimulation.
>>
>>16656381
>pentatonic
Penetration
>>
>>16654587
The original point in female orgasm is contractions helping with getting pregnant. Tho I guess not every female has them these days.

Source: GF is student of medicine, we talked about this few days ago
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.