[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>text girl asking her out >no response for 10 hours and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: FaN2LJZ.jpg (16 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
FaN2LJZ.jpg
16 KB, 300x295
>text girl asking her out
>no response for 10 hours and counting

Did I fuck up? Is she thinking of a way to reject me? What did I do wrong? Is there still a chance?
>>
File: Handsome_Squidward.jpg (25 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Handsome_Squidward.jpg
25 KB, 350x263
Where you went wrong was doing it by text instead of in person. Now you'll just have to wait.
>>
>>16654383
I know but I don't see her around campus very often soooooo
>>
File: 51u5GUKoVRL.jpg (48 KB, 330x500) Image search: [Google]
51u5GUKoVRL.jpg
48 KB, 330x500
>>16654392
Tragic
>>
But does this mean that I'm definitely rejected? If she wanted to go out wouldn't she have already said yes?
>>
>>16654373
What did you say?
>>
>>16654420
Or she's on the fence/an insecure game-player/being feminine/whatever.
>>
>>16654419
Day 1: Everybodies your best friend forever!
>>
File: truckin.jpg (131 KB, 1000x948) Image search: [Google]
truckin.jpg
131 KB, 1000x948
>>16654420
Uncertain, you just have to wait.
>>
>>16654419
It's not like she's my oneitis or I'm obsessed with her

It's just that not knowing is killing me

>>16654429
I just said hey wanna go out and see this thing with me?

I just didn't know what else to say am I supposed to literally say will you go out with me (sounds so formal ahhhh idk)

>>16654436
Really? But does that mean she's never considered me in this way before? Although I'm pretty indecisive myself so maybe?
>>
>>16654436
Could be this, or
>maybe she's sick and slept all day
>maybe her phone took a shit
>maybe she's preoccupied with other shit, I'm guessing it's the beginning of the semester at your school and she's probably up to her eyeballs in new courses
>>
File: 1451689937476.png (861 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
1451689937476.png
861 KB, 675x559
>>16654480
I saw her post on Facebook so it's not that and first week is pretty easy they call it syllabus week

Was my message clear enough though?
I just said hey wanna go out and see ______ with me?

Do you think I was too vague and now she doesn't know if I'm asking her out?

How badly did I fuck up
>>
>>16655461
Bump! See you next year !
>>
>>16654602

Not vague at all, I'd be overjoyed if a guy I was into texted me that. She could be busy, sick etc (what >>16654480 said), give her a while to reply since you didn't specify a date. If she doesn't even reply, she's an immature idiot who doesn't respect other people, and you should be glad you didn't waste your time on her.
>>
>>16655799
Oh I actually did say on Friday (tomorrow) forgot to mention that

I'm not so worried about her rejecting me because we won't be going out (I can deal with that) but more that it means a bad judgement on my part y'know? Since it really seemed to me she was into me and vice versa. It would just be really confusing and hard to make sense of.

Who knows lol maybe I waited too long and there's someone else

Guess I'll see soon enough
>>
>>16655799
Oh but do you think it's likely she's not sure if I meant just as friends or more? That's what I meant by vague
>>
So she said she has plans Friday so should I just forget about it or see if she's free another time at some point?

Fuck I'm autistic I literally have no idea what to make of this I wish she just said yes or no
>>
File: FzefoxEMr_RZBCRL.png (144 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
FzefoxEMr_RZBCRL.png
144 KB, 499x499
>>16656833
Sorry man, its not happening.

She would push those plans aside if it was mutual.
>>
>>16656955
You sure?

This is the screenshot

>>16657715
>>
>>16657723
>vague "plans"
>didn't ask if you want to hang out another time

I would say something like that to a guy I didn't want to go out with.
>>
>>16654373
Never text a girl to ask her out unless you know she's good at texting back. If she always texts back immediately about everything else then 10 hours of silence is kind of its own answer. Even then, just give her a call so you can get the answer immediately and you would avoid this situation entirely.
>>
>>16657774
This. If she were genuinely interested she would've tried to make plans with you.
>>
>>16654373
Give up and move on. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

She's obviously not worth your time if she's going to act childish like that.
>>
>>16657774
>>16657804
So there's no chance she wants me to make plans or anything like that?

Should I say anything?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.