[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started seeing this girl about two months ago and things are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: self-reflection.jpg (19 KB, 356x238) Image search: [Google]
self-reflection.jpg
19 KB, 356x238
I started seeing this girl about two months ago and things are going great so far. We're still in the "honeymoon" phase of our relationship where everything is new and exciting; we have sex pretty much whenever she comes over and we just genuinely enjoy being with each other.

But there are two things on my mind:

1 - I'm a pretty sexually open person. I like trying new things. Previous girlfriends were pretty open as well and I found out some things that I really like. She's a little conservative but also very generous. I don't want to scare her off with anything but sex is important to me.

2 - I've got some baggage from my last relationship. I know that's nothing extraordinary, but I'm still very upset with the way things ended. She fucked me over pretty bad and I was messed up for a while. As badly as I want her to pay for what she did, I know deep down she's never going to be happy with herself and that pursuing any kind of revenge is pointless. I want to just let it go once and for all and move on with a clean slate.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>16654294
Lekker. I was like lekker. 30 secs later you said: lekker. I was like: this is way too lekker!
>>
As long as you don't ask for scat or any other extreme fetishes you will be fine.

The pain from your ex will subside. It just takes time.
>>
>>16654333
No, I'm not into that sort of stuff. I just like experimenting a bit here and there. I'm actually pretty tame, I suppose, by a lot of people's standards but I also have a pretty high sex drive.
>>
>>16654294

first thing.
The key to getting women to do things you want is to have them doing most of the chasing, when you're the one being chased, you can give the ultimatums. Majority of the time men are chasing women and women make the ultimatums(aka " Do this honey or i'll be so mad at you and no sex for a week"). That phrase "honeymoon phase(aka infatuation stage)" is crap. Truth is when the so called stage/phase is over the gf is seeing her bf as he really is, a clingy and passive loser. Men should not indulge in that honeymoon phase shit, it'll ruin you. Let her do it but you no, that shit turns you into pussy whipped pussy. A man should be very observant of a woman, so that he knows how she works, so he can give her what she needs and you get what you need, that's more important. If you're going into a relationship blind folded you're in for another rude awakening.
Second thing
Don't play victim dude, were you 100% sure she wasn't bad from the start or were you too invested in your own feelings. Shit don't happen for no reason, women don't treat you like shit for no reason. Did you rush into the relationship, how many dates did you go on? She cheated on you, she broke up with you, it's your fault guy. Simply because you don't get emotionally invested into someone until you know them like a book, if you knew her like a book you would of seen trouble coming, you would of dumped her first or got rid of her before the relationship started.
>>
>>16654737
>She cheated on you, she broke up with you, it's your fault guy.

I remember my first troll.
>>
>>16655505

no i'm dead serious.
>>
>>16655704
Thats liberal kek shit
Everything was on point until you claim a stupid bitch being stupid is his fault
>>
>>16655723

Generally if you're doing more than 50% in a relationship, you're doing it all wrong, you're letting the person take advantage of you and get away with being slackers, if there isn't respect in the relationship a break up is inevitable, don't settle for less. To me it seems like guys are doing the most of the ass kissing. I had a post on 4 chan a while ago, like 140 posts on it, the topic was:

>my gf is getting lazy, she's not putting in as much effort as me i want to stop contacting her until she changes.

Majority said that, the honeymoon phase is over, this is how she really is deal with. Only 2 post agreed with me. Why should i accept her not putting in 50%, it's sad. A lot of people said dump her, but if they were in my shoes they wouldn't have done it.

Anyways, the one who gets dumped is at fault every time. I'm sure she showed all the signs in the world that she was bad from the start or was cheating or losing interest in him. You know how many post on 4chans from guys asking what they should do with chicks with a loads of personal baggage?

>she's socially retarded and cuts herself but i love her.

>she still contacts her ex but i still love her.

>She's insecure with her body and relationships but i still love her.

>she always talks about her exes and sees them behind my back, but she said she didn't do anything, she still loves me.

I think most men want to be fixers, I understand that its hard finding a relationship but you got to be held accountable for making dumb decisions.
>>
>>16655910
Please stop posting your bullshit.
>>
>>16655910
so by that logic, I can cheat on my girlfriend and it will be her fault?

interesting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.