[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you have to end friendship with somebody, do you tell them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 590x393
When you have to end friendship with somebody, do you tell them that or explain why? Or just cut the contact?
>>
Depends. If you just grew apart then fade them out.
>>
>>16654043
What if it's not the case?
>>
>>16654040
If it was a good friendship at some point then you should tell then why. Both of you would deserve closure.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>16654040
It depends entirley on the situation. We're going to need more details to give a useful answer.
>>
>>16654040
can you explain as to how your friendship drifted or fallen apart?
>>
If they're nice and deserve it, you owe them an explanation.
>>
>>16654040
Most people just distance themselves from me
>>
>>16655251
>>16655256
It didn't fall apart yet but I fell in love with them and just don't want to stay friends
>>
>>16654040
I've stopped talking to Bros who haven't been on the same wavelength and are happy to be NEETs.
>>
>>16655325
do they know how you feel?
>>
>>16655341
Yeah I'm sure they do
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.