[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2r8UpQD.jpg (78 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
2r8UpQD.jpg
78 KB, 700x525
girls of 4chan, when being hit on from a random guy, would u rather be called really cute, or really pretty?
>>
I wouldn't want to be hit on in that sort of way.
>>
If someone was stalking me, I think I'd rather they call me really pretty. Being called cute seems like they'd get tired of me after awhile, whereas being pretty is more long lasting, or at least long-lasting enough for me to escape their rape dungeon.
>>
>>16653957
>random guy

I would want him to fuck off
>>
>>16653969
I don't know about this. Modern day rape-dungeons are pretty much foolproof.
>>
I'd tell the faggot to fuck off.
>>
why are all of u so hostile, i just want to say ur cute or pretty and maybe hang out or something, are all women like this?
>>
>>16654013
Pretty has a greater impact than cute
>>
You should say pretty, or beautiful. Cute ses like you don't care as much. Seriously all of that above me is men and twelve year olds. WOMEN aren't like that.
>>
>>16654013
Don't lead with that. Figure out something else. Like "hey, I'm anon, how is your day going?"

It's defensive, not necessarily hostile.
>>
>>16654013
Saying "you're cute" or "you're pretty" makes you sound like a fucking sperglord. I don't understand why you fucks think it's a good idea to try to get dates with such a pitiful line.
>>
>>16654046
why, what would be better thing to say, to a girl u see thats really cute and have never talked to her before?
>>
>>661864773
>>16654013
Because you didn't offer them any money and give them a car before talking to them. Remember women are entitled to all your shit before they can be expected to even say hi. Fucking animals.
>>
File: e3d633_5383651.jpg (71 KB, 900x828) Image search: [Google]
e3d633_5383651.jpg
71 KB, 900x828
>girls ITT
>>
Women should not be allowed on 4chan, except to show tits, as it was decreed from the beginning.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.