[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a sociopath because I enjoy cheating on girls and feel no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Am I a sociopath because I enjoy cheating on girls and feel no guilt breaking their hearts and hurting them
>>
Could be a sociopath. Sociopath isn't an official term though, you likely have a personality disorder.
>>
You're just an insecure asshole
>>
I do to these girls what they would do to me or at least that's how I justify it
>>
>>16653603
You're retarded.
>>
Women are hypergamous and biologically programmed to screw men
>>
>>16653575
Yeah.
>>
>>16653626
And as a reaction to that fact you fuck multiple women. Seems simple when you put it like that.
>>
>>16653575
its clear that you lack empathy. But it doesn't mean you were born that way

>>16653603
by that statement you just sound emotionally unintelligent, and unfortunately, you can't blame that on a disorder, friendo.
>>
>>16653575
No... you are posting in this thread and looking for kudos.

Sociopaths actual indifferent feelings so even posting in this thread makes you just a douche
>>
>>16653575
no way. they do the same when they find a guy more alpha than you, and laugh at your face for being weak and beta to them, hurting them before they hurt you is just poetical justice
>>
>>16653575
>Am I a sociopath
Maybe, but true sociopaths are pretty rare. It's more likely that you're just a massive douche.
>>
>>16653735
This, basically. It is a little sociopathic to take joy in it and desire praise for it, but it could be easily explained as non-sociopathic if it is based in some event from your life (the likely case) which in turn festered inside you and made you so pathetic
>>
>>16653575
No, you're a psychopath. Sociopaths are the ones who go around killing people and shit.
>>
>>16653575

Fellow ladykiller here. I just kind of naturally break women's hearts because i don't have enough energy to commit to them.

It makes me feel special to have someone beg to be back in my life, it gives me power.

My mom and I have a rocky relationship, maybe that has something to do with it.
>>
>>16653842
Not true. Either can kill people and often a distinction isn't even made between the two groups.
>>
>Am I a sociopath because I enjoy cheating on girls and feel no guilt breaking their hearts and hurting them

Nah, you're probably just a dick

Don't worry about it. In all likelihood you'll grow out of it.
>>
File: 41564184848.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
41564184848.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>16653693
>emotionally unintelligent
Oh boy, that's one of the attributes women desperately have to pretend exists.
I'm not OP btw.
>>
I'm easily tempted to cheat but I do not enjoy it and have only done it once. You're just an asshole op.
>>
>>16653575
No. You're just a chad.
>>
>>16653575
Nope you have issues with commitment that's just fine op.
>>
>>16655578
Autist detected.
>>
>>16653592
Found the undergraduate.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.