[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I pussy for wanting a steady gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: riggins.jpg (15 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
riggins.jpg
15 KB, 194x259
> be me
> 19 in uni
> abundance of easy pussy
> first time in my life getting laid consistently
> have girl I actually care about
> fuck it up
> still get laid consistently
> doesn't make me happy
Is it a pussy move to value companionship with a woman over sex with random women you care very little about?
>>
Yes, you are a pussy.

You need to spend the next 10 - 15 years fucking as many women as you can, and getting money.

When you have it all, then focus on having a real relationship.
>>
Yes you are. Fuck everything that moves. That's alpha. No-one likes the guy who turns into the whiny beta more and more while chasing his oneitis, whom he should've rejected a long time ago. And remember, if you do, women will "love" you for it. I'm not bitter or angry. This is science. Ignore it at your own peril/demise.
>>
>>16653190
And forget everything those experiences taught you and fuck up your life.
>>
>>16653190
>>16653196
Ok what is your take on having one main bitch that I hang out with and spend time with then fuck while I keep my side bitches and always look to gain more side bitches?
>>
>>16653174
>Is it a pussy move to value companionship with a woman over sex with random women you care very little about?
No. Remarkable, yes, but not for its weakness: for its strength.
>>
>>16653196
>being a walking atm machine and being a clown that has to entertain women
>disregarding your goals and dreams because you are chasing pussy

how is that alpha?
>>
>>16653229

You are ready, grasshopper.
>>
Personally I value the companionship, but don't value it over yourself. Sex is good when you're attracted to someone, buts it's absolutely amazing when you're in love with someone. Just never put a girl over your own hopes and dreams.
>>
>>16653287
Thanks man.
>>
>>16653174

no. ur 19, plenty of people date. you get laid consistently, it gest boring, so date a bit. you will get bored of that, be single again, get laid a lot. then switch back to dating. its normal. avoiding someone you like just cuz other people think you should get laid is stupid, and honestly why do you care what other people think? how does it make you a pussy? and if it does, whats wrong with that? avoiding it just cuz you dont want to be labeled a pussy doesnt change anyhting but it stops you from being happy.

im not saying 'le love conquers all monagymy for lyfe' bs, but if someone makes you happy date them for awhile.
>>
>>16653354
Nah I don't care about being labeled a pussy by anyone. The reason I made this thread is because as a dude I feel like I should just be satisfied with getting laid easily and consistently but it doesn't make me happy. So I was just wondering if there is something wrong with me or are these feelings normal.
>>
>>16653437
Dude I would feel like a worthless piece of meat if all I did was fuck. I'm still a virgin at 19, yes, but I've done just about everything else under the sun with my girlfriend. Loving someone isn't a pussy thing to want. Girls like that shit and the hoes your fucking now are all going to single at 36 trying to hookup at a bar. Don't be like them.
>>
>>16653437

you spend too much time on 4chan and watching bro shows.

there are millions of people dating right now, millions upon millions of them are 19 years old. you know plenty of them. they arent pussies because they are in a happy relationship. just cuz someone acts like a smug bastard while saying he is an alpha does not make it true
>>
>>16653174
No, it just means that you may not be a giant fag
>>
>>16653229
It's ok, as long as you don't forget she's just a bitch. A main one nonetheless, but a still uhh...you know, a bitch.
>>
first time i see an alpha male complaining of easy pussy
>>
The thing about sex with bitches is that when you aren't getting it then sex is 99% of all happiness in your life.

When you are getting laid consistently then 99% of your happiness is everything else in life.
>>
>>16653803
I'm not complaining I love that shit I just want something more. So I made this thread to verify whether or not I'm being a faggot.

>>16653818
I can definitely see some truth in that.
>>
>>16653174
No, but it's kind of lame to even give the tiniest shits what other people think of you for something like this. Do what you want. I personally think that close, loving relationships are the most important and rewarding things in the world. I think that makes me smart, not a pussy.
>>
>>16653856
I don't mind what people think of me. I was more just curious to see if other dudes thought this way or if there's something wrong with me because valuing meaningful relationships over sex is typically a female thing I would've thought.
>>
>>16653871
I think these days it's more male thing lol. Just do whatever you like/think suis you the most. I personally also would prefer someone to spend life with, but finding someone right for that isn't as easy as fast hookups.
>>
Nah, I don't think so. Just experiment with both lifestyles and see which makes you the happiest. That will tell you what you really want.
>>
>>16653965
Yeah I reckon I'll try to have my cake and eat it for a while and see what happens.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.