[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I accidentally told my boyfriend that he had a small penis during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13
File: 1450819046118.jpg (862 KB, 2259x580) Image search: [Google]
1450819046118.jpg
862 KB, 2259x580
I accidentally told my boyfriend that he had a small penis during a fight.

He punched a hole in my wall and just left and now he won't talk to me.
>>
File: 1220141562105.jpg (11 KB, 180x194) Image search: [Google]
1220141562105.jpg
11 KB, 180x194
>>16652893

>accidentally
>>
Well, does he?
>>
What was the fight about? His anger management issues, or you being a bitch?
>>
>>16652930
No it's seven inches according to him which i think i average
>>16652933
He spent a lot of money on books
>>
>>16652893
If only he would have punched you instead..
>>
>>16652956
Is it his money or yours?
>>
>>16652956

Hahahaha, you picked a fight with him and told him his penis is small because he bought some books with his own money?

You are one sad, vile little bitch.
>>
>>16652956

>i think i average

what? im seven inches and my dick gets nothing but compliments. 4 to 6 is considered average, but even at 7 all i get is 'fuck thats huge'
>>
>>16652956
Well, it's much worse if he actually has a small dick. I don't know why you would ever resort to bringing dick size up. It's pretty fucking low.
>>
>>16652963

She would have said it was hers if it was.
>>
>>16652893
It's not that I applaud you for telling him that, but him punching a wall over that seems a bit crazy.

Just wait it out until he's ready to talk back again. Meanwhile, just don't... you know, fight.
>>
You both sound perfect for each other, now have children and punish them by sitting on them until they die.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-woman-helped-kill-boy-while-playing-video-games-cops-n491106
>>
File: small-penis.jpg (57 KB, 388x333) Image search: [Google]
small-penis.jpg
57 KB, 388x333
>>16652968

>7 inches

>huge

u got a baby dick
>>
>>16652963
Technically his but we live together, so we need to be responsible with it.

He spent like $900 total, on about eleven tiny books
>>
>>16652893

so basically, you hit as hard as you could, as below the belt as you possibly could, in a fight about him spending his money, on something for himself.

i've got to agree with the other posters here, you're a little more than a bit of a bitch. we like to reserve the world cunt but it seems pretty accurate for you on this one.
>>
>Gets into a fight over fucking books
>Calls top 9 percentile penis small
Fucking books ayooo

To be honest I would leave too and you should probably read couple books to educate yourself.
>>
>>16652977
I agree with this anon. What you did was immature but his reaction is a huge red flag
>>
>>16652988

I wanted to see if I could make you punch a hole in the wall and stop talking to me.
>>
>>16652994
>implying her version is the whole story
Who knows what other shit this dumb cunt has done to this guy
>>
File: 1400352336537.gif (339 KB, 213x199) Image search: [Google]
1400352336537.gif
339 KB, 213x199
>>16652995

got me there.
>>
>>16652996

The entire comment probably went something like this

"anon your dick is fucking tiny, Josh's was bigger and thicker and felt much better in my cunt, I don't have to fake it with him, and he can make me cum and go multiple times in one night. You're a beta faggot and I'm going to get some dick tonight but not from you"
>>
>>16652996
She seems like a cunt but the guy can dump her at any time. I'm just commenting that punching a wall in anger (and not talking to someone instead of working it out to a lesser degree) is very problematic
>>
>>16652984
Live together yet claim the walls are yours?

He has a right to do what he likes to his walls and buy as many books as he likes. He's not on here moaning about you insulting his man hood is he? Nope, he's enjoying his books and punching holes in walls.
>>
>>16652984
Jesus christ, why are you on 4chan with this shit. Stop trying to get attention and work it out with him not us. You don't need advice, you need to grow up and deal with the situation.
>>
>>16653011
Not my personal diary, I know, but I'm projecting my bad experience where a guy would punch walls and crap like that, one day he beat me up instead of the furniture and masonry
>>
>>16653011
Taht's the thing though. He never, EVER gets angry, ever. I've seen him angry only once before and it wasn't directed at me.
>>
>>16653031
So what do you want?!

Notice the name of the board is 'advice'. What is your freaking question? If you don't have a question, then your only here to vent and get attention, and that's against the rules. Are you asking to get banned?
>>
>>16653031
Considering how you react to something you don't like you can expect to see a lot more of it
>>
>>16653049
I obviously want to fix this. What do I say what do I do.

I want ADVICE on this situation, how is that not obvious?
>>
>>16653031

Let's recap. He bought some stuff with his own money. So you picked a fight with him, during the course of which you "accidentally" called his penis small.

For those keeping score at home, we're barely two sentences in and she's already on the offensive with accusations of him of robbing her of his own money and implicitly stating that his tiny 7" dick is insufficient to satisfy her.

So he punched "your wall" in the home that belongs to both of you and left. Then you went and told a bunch of strangers about the whole thing, excusing and downplaying your own actions.

Lady, you really fucking suck. I hope he kicks your ass out.
>>
>>16653057

You wanted to piss him off, you succeeded obviously. You chose this situation.

lie in the bed that you made. That's what you do. Take responsibility for YOUR actions.
>>
>>16653057
Explain to him why you were upset and in which way you think his buying spree was wrong. Apologize for the penis comment. Explain why you resorted to insulting him and how you feel about it now. Ask him to talk the problems out instead of the passive-aggressive silent treatment. Keep an eye out for anger management issues.
>>
>>16653057

My best advice would be for you to quietly pack your shit and get out of his home, you goddamn harpy.

But if you're only in this for yourself, which I don't doubt, then go apologize and fuck him before he comes to his senses and dumps your cunt ass.
>>
>>16653057
You should have asked that in your operating post. Believe it or not people can't read minds.

Wait for him to contact you, fucking apologize for the dick comment and MEAN IT, then explain that your concerned over your financial situation, as I'm assuming that's what started the fight?

If you two are living together and sharing costs on everything then you need to make a plan of how you are going to cover the bills. After the bills are covered and your no longer worried about not making it, then your separate finances are yours to do with whatever you want.
>>
>>16653065
We've hit some hard financial times and he spent money we really need on collectable childrens books
>>
>>16653080

That's a legitimate issue. If you're smart you'll leave him. Irresponsible spending will drag you and him down and your responsibility will be used to save his ass when his irresponsibility should have dragged him under.

This is real life, money and what you buy matters.
>>
>>16653092
Exactly, it affects both of us. And he was so happy to show me at first said it was a "great investment"

I mean I know I'm not currently emploued and it's "his" money but I thought we were in this together
>>
File: accident.webm (240 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
accident.webm
240 KB, 480x480
>accidentally
>>
>>16653099

you're unemployed? damn, in that case he should probably leave you.

do you apply for jobs? how long you been unemployed? why are you unemployed? what did you do last? what does he do?
>>
File: 045.jpg (58 KB, 557x373) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
58 KB, 557x373
>>16652963

>my stuff is mine and your stuff is ours.

welcome to female logic 101. this is what happens when you date women. they hate the fact that you are spending money on your hobbies and not on them.
>>
>>16653099
>Unemployed
Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You have exactly zero right to tell him how he should spend his money. Get a fucking job you bum
>>
>>16653010

Are you lost, stranger? This isn't r9k, this is adv. To get to r9k, you need to turn around and take the second left, then go straight until you see a statue of Stalin, and go right, where he's pointing. A couple of miles in that direction is where r9k lies
>>
>>16653109
Don't drag all of us into this, I'm sure plenty of guys do this too. I wouldn't insult my boyfriend after he spent his own money, unless it was on a hooker or something. Or if it was a very temporary unemployment for me and this caused us to be homeless, idk.
>>
>>16653099
If your not employed, and you haven't supported his ass in the past, you have no business saying ANYTHING. Unless you are making some other equal trade off like keeping the house spotless, cooking, and laundry while he works, then no. You are not in it together.

Do you do any of that stuff? Because otherwise you are living with him basically rent free. And if he is living in 'your' house, then charge him rent and be done with it. He owes you nothing, and as long as you have a roof over your head and food in your stomach, then you are not hurting on money. He was probably trying to make an investment to get you guys ahead in life, and you threw it in his face while grabbing him by the balls. Good job, you're a bitch.
>>
>>16653099
This.... Just...Ghhhaa.

>>16652933
I think this early comment nicely sums up everything.
>>
>>16652893
>He punched a hole in my wall and just left and now he won't talk to me.
He's probably in the hospital while they try to put his hand back together. Punching the wall isn't good for your hands.

That said, this may be for the best. What you did was inexcusable, and if this ends things, that's your penance. But what he did was even worse, and so he has penance of his own to be doing.
>>
Classic bate.
>>
>>16653143
They're these dumb "observer guide" books.

I do all the cleaning and house work and have been unemployed for two months, i apply for jobs each day
>>
>>16653109
This is why you can't get a date.
>>
>>16653161
You said earlier that they were children's books. Stop lying.
>>
>>16653161
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>16653128
don't lie to yourself all women are selfish and only think about themselves.
>>16653163
nah I am attractive enough to make women comply to my demands and make them impress me instead.
>>
>>16653168
They ARE children's books
>>
>>16653172

Most people are selfish anon, a few rare folks in either gender aren't (as much)
>>
>>16653161
They are childrens books, old childrens books.
>>
wtf, op thats a dick move, no pun intended but seriously 7 inches is big. i got a 7 inch and i had a girl who only complimented and orgasmed in like 2 minutes from it...
>>
Who is your boyfriend? It's not me, so who is it?
>>
Burn his kiddy books.
>>
>>16652956
>7 inches is aveage
Time to become an hero
>>
>>16653161
>All the cleaning and house work
Nigga I was unemployed for 8 months after college and that was my contract for living with my parents: I do all the house work and make dinner every night. The housework took all of an hour or two and dinner maybe another hour ish if you include dishes. Shit. I wish I could work three hours a day and call it good.

Fuck you.
>>
>>16653272

Seriously, what is up with these stupid bitches?

>I do all the cleaning and housework

Why is that some sort of huge achievement on par with him out there working to make money?

If you don't clean it, you live in garbage.
What's "housework" in your tiny ass fucking apartment? Vacuuming once every 2-3 weeks? Dusting? Like seriously, what in the fuck could you possibly be doing on a daily basis that you could compare to him working? Do you guys just like trash the fucking place every night and it takes you hours to clean it a day?

I bet it's retarded shit that ANY NORMAL PERSON would do regardless of their position in their own home because they want to live in a livable home.

You aren't looking for jobs hard enough. It's plain as that. I was able to find a fucking job in the WORST economical times a few years ago because I went on every fucking job listing site (Craigslist, Monster, etc.) and blasted my fucking resume EVERYWHERE. I averaged 150-200 sent out emails a fucking day until I found work.

So fuck off. He is allowed his hobby with the money he earned. The "work" you are doing is the bare fucking minimum any human should be doing to keep a livable environment.

Unless he literally spent so much that you can't pay the bills on time, you have nothing to complain about if he decides to indulge every so often.
>>
>>16652893
>told my boyfriend that he had a small penis

Maybe you just have a big hole?
>>
>>16653313
I understand that, but if he was going to indulge in something, then why did he buy something for himself instead of something for both of us?
>>
>>16653333

You don't think he has hobbies or things he wants that you don't appreciate?
>>
>>16653313
Why did you quote me? You said the same thing I did
>>
>>16653333
Because your not his fucking kid and he doesn't owe you anything, get the fuck over it. It's his fucking money, not yours, he can do what he wants with it.
>>
>>16653333
Because it's not all about you? Because he's not obligated to cut you in on everything in his life (and visa versa)? He's allowed his own hobbies, as are you. Except you can't pay for your own hobbies because you have no money of your own. Yet somehow you have convinced this man to allow you access to his funds.

I don't want to be a dick for its own sake here, but come one. I'm absolutely serious here. Look at your life, look at your behaviour and look at your relationship and seriously consider the possibility that you could have ever done anything wrong, which if you have even a modicum of self awareness you will.

Once you do that, then maybe you can start to unfuck things.
>>
>>16653333
And here is where
>>16653109 is applicable
Gahahaa,
>it's his, but affects both of us...so why not spend it on something for both?
>I mean I do the house cleaning, and prepare cup noodles for him...it's completely fair.
>>
BURN HIS BOOK.
POST PICS.
>>
>>16653467
I thought this was a joke post, but maybe if I did that then he would start to take our needs more seriously.

I won't be posting pictures though, that seems spiteful.
>>
>>16653011
>problematic
Surest way to paint yourself as a retard. The reason he punched the wall is because he wanted to punch her. If she was a man, she would've caught one to the jaw but his upbringing forced him to harm himself instead of her. That alone tells me she did more than say "your dick is small". "Your dick is small" will NEVER set a guy off because they grow up hearing it all the fucking time from their mates and acquaintances. There was more to it. I guarantee it.
>>
>>16653484
>I thought this was a joke post, but maybe if I did that then he would start to take our needs more seriously.
well, he could hit you really hard you know. I mean, if for just telling him "small penis" he hits the wall and breaks it, it's not a good indication.

Second, you should have never said the small penis part, just tell him you are sorry about that and it was probably because you were furious about the books.

And the money part, if you both live in the same place then you have to tell him that a relationship is a two people thing and that you would like to be part of the decision taking when there is a lot of money involved and if he tells you "fuck you", then there is a high chance that shit like this is gonna happen again in the future.
>>
>>16652956
7 inches is above average you stupid bitch. I hope he dumps you.
>>
File: psp-image-block-01-us-05nov14.png (148 KB, 471x306) Image search: [Google]
psp-image-block-01-us-05nov14.png
148 KB, 471x306
OMG! Our first fight! How romantic!
>>
File: 1330282743829.jpg (130 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
1330282743829.jpg
130 KB, 640x718
>>16652893
>>16652956
>>16652984
>>16653057
>>16653099
>>16653161
Women.jpg

Gynoids fucking when
>>
>>16653099
>I'm not currently emploued
>it's "his" money
>"his"
>" "
You sub-human wench.
>>
come on, it's clearly a troll
>>
>>16653598
How rude, why would you call me that?
>>
Do it, burn his books.
He has to learn how wasteful it is the spend money on books when that money is need to patch up the holes in the walls.
>>
>>16653622
Is this sarcasm because I really was going to burn the books but decided against it since it was in the heat of the moment
>>
>>16652956
>average
You're an idiot
>>
>>16653484
Clear indicator of bate.
>>
>>16653638
You should really do it.

Your bf's stupid enough to spend NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS in some stupid useless children's books. I mean, you're going through hard finantial times, right? Who the fuck would do that? And specially, in something that only benefits him and then just shoves it all over your face, as if it was some kind of insult?

God, forgive all of these womanhaters betafags in this thread and be a woman for once.
>>
Leave him. I'm sure you'll find someone above the 93rd percentile penis size. Look for someone illiterate so they don't buy any books. You'll get along great.
>>
>>16653695
*your
>>
>>16653724
THANK YOU.

That's exactly how I saw things and I was starting to think I was wrong since everyone else was telling me so. It was selfish he should have talked to me about it or at least bought something for both of us.
>>
Burn his damn books girlfriend.
Or at least remove one page form each.
>>
>>16653757
why not hide the books and tell him "I burned your stupid books"? I mean, if there is a chance that he will hit you is better to be cautious or something.
>>
>>16652984
>$900 total, on about eleven tiny books
What kinds of books were they? Was it for education/work or for entertainment? How did the fight start?
>>
>>16652978
What the fuck...
>>
>>16653757
not sure the argument. You're right about the money, but this is what I see is the problem. You're more concerned with being correct then repairing your relationship.

Sometimes, being right isn't correct. He fucked up and spent money childishly, but then you resorted to name calling, and basically, attacked the one thing that all men are concerned with. Honestly, you both are assholes, the worst is your inability to accept criticism. For that reason, this whole thread says a lot about how your sorta a piece of shit.

Not saying he isn't either, we don't know all the sides and the situations, but the fact you are more concerned with being correct, rather then realizing that you were wrong for what you did, says a ton about you.
>>
>>16653802
It's bait. The "you should burn his books" is samefagging.
>>
>>16653194
Okay, you know what, this is kind of strange. OP, you should have mentioned this instead of just the dick thing.

Did you try asking him why these books were so important to him that he would spend so much money on them? Without yelling or accusing him of wasting money or name-calling.

And no, don't burn the books. First of all, if he bought them for that much, you might be able to sell them to someone for that much. Secondly, I wonder if they have some kind of nostalgic/sentimental value to him.
>>
>>16653757
burn yourself on fire with the books, that will teach a lesson.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-07-03-40-04.png (144 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-07-03-40-04.png
144 KB, 720x1280
>>16653811
Where's the samefagging apart from your father samefagging his own dick into his ass?
>>
>>16653065
It has to be a troll trying to make women look bad. Ignore it.
>>
>>16653826
Right there at the top where the post you've quoted says (You) beside it. The one that suggest that "you really should do it" because he's stupid for not spending the money on his girlfriend. That's you quoting yourself. Hence the (You). Thanks for playing.
>>
>>16652988
ive never actually measured my dick but I think judging from your hand i may have a big penis
>>
>>16653752
>>
>>16653355
Think he was agreeing with ya m8
>>
Well , this went well....
>>
>>16653841
If that's me quoting myself, how come the last post shown in the picture which just quotes the same post you claim that's me doesn't say that it's quoting me? LE REKT FACE
>>
>>16652893

You just lie on the Internet, we had a fight you couldn't take my thirteen incher and I slammed it into the wall instead. Just because you can't read doesn't mean I shouldn't neither. That's why I dumped your sorry ass.
>>
>>16652893

>9 inches is 7 inches inside a whores vagina

Pretty true there.
>>
File: babypenis.png (470 KB, 417x557) Image search: [Google]
babypenis.png
470 KB, 417x557
>>16652893

>ITT
>>
>>16654499

Nah just whores with wide vaginas complaining who their exs left their crazy ass.

>u have small peener ur life is ruined

I'll take my 8inches and find a woman who didn't have five kids with Jamal behind my back.
>>
>>16652984
Why not just make your own money? If it's his money then he can do whatever he wants with it. When you start to contribute to the finances, then you can have a say in what he does with them. Unless you're working in a different manner that he benefits from like being a housewife and raising kids, then you need to chill
>>
File: 1424377314377.png (121 KB, 373x242) Image search: [Google]
1424377314377.png
121 KB, 373x242
>>16654499
roasties gonna roast
>>
Threads like this make me wonder if this is one gigantic bait post that someone made because they were bored or if this is serious.

It worries me because if this is real, this is the end result of pampering women and treating them like princesses their whole life. "Why didn't he spend money on ME. I am the most important thing in his life and he shouldn't spend money on anything that I MYSELF cannot enjoy he's an asshole for that."

I fear these women, and i fear the next generation of women coming up because this is the same sjw prattle being spoonfed to little girls so they grow up thinking this awful human toxic mindset when they are just a fucking bum who leeches off someone else but demand to dictate how discretionary income is spent.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.