[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you use lube when you jack off? Does it make the orgasm better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 720x960
Do you use lube when you jack off? Does it make the orgasm better? I'm 24 and still haven't tried using lube
>>
To answer your question yes I do and it makes things feel much better.

Now tell me what the fuck is the thing in that picture?
>>
File: 00245.png (20 KB, 334x370) Image search: [Google]
00245.png
20 KB, 334x370
>I'm 24
>still fapping
>>
Does anyone else jack off into socks or am I a weirdo?
>>
It makes it less intense for me.
>>
>>16652825
How so? I thought live made it better
>>
>>16652794

yeah, and it's fucking amazing.

i actually have a few options.

regular with a two handed pincer grip for most nights. the full shaft shift stick with the righty, for when I need a little cardio, and the drunk cousin (inverted lefty) when I want something a little different.

In all cases, a little lube makes it feel so much better.
>>
Yes, but I think I put too much

It's like a slip and slide
>>
>>16652794
My vag is dry so I usually put a little lube on my clit and then go at it
>>
File: Danger.jpg (588 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Danger.jpg
588 KB, 1200x1200
Variety is the spice of life
>>
>>16652794
Its the only way to go.... gotta goop it up
>>
>>16652866

just don't use shampoo. seriously. it's all fun and games until it goes inside, then you're pissing bubbles for a day or two while you hold back tears. condition isn't as bad, I have no idea why.

Surprisingly, in a pinch, cooking oil (corn, not olive) is great, but the best, the absolute best, is natural hand moisturizer, like Dove or similar. That shit is amazing, and it leaves your cock feeling silky soft in between tugs.
>>
>>16652926
>hand moisturizer

pictures of what I should look for?
>>
>>16652811
>Now tell me what the fuck is the thing in that picture?
a rare skin condition called congenital melanocytic nevus caused by genetic mutation
>>
>>16654074
That poor girl

At least she has helluva rack
>>
>>16652794

A lot of people death grip masturbate and never realize it until they are ~40 years old and have erectile dysfunction, so they swear by lube since for them masturbating hurts without it.
>>
>>16655119

Google image search it for hyperlulz. The recognition software sees her as a spotted owl and turns up bird sanctuaries... not shitting you in the slightest.
>>
Just use saliva you faggot
>>
>>16652794
>whenshithitsthefan.jaypeg
>>
File: 1417739550470.gif (94 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1417739550470.gif
94 KB, 400x400
>>16655142
>mfw 27 and have it already

D-did I w-win?
>>
>>16655145
No joke when I saw the thumbnail I thought it was a chick covered in mud splatter, like she had just been mudding on an ATV
>>
>>16652794
Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil.

Hands down (heh) will be the best natural lube you can use. It melts in your hand, and you just go to town. There's also benefits to the skin, too.
>>
>>16655161
11/10
>>
>tfw vagina and have to use actual lube instead of lotion
>>
>>16652926
>>16654056

They sell astroglide at Walmart you dipshits

It's next to the condoms
>>
>>16655479
I guess you can be glad about not having to deal with circumcision though.
>>
>>16652822
No you're not alone, I still haven't found anything that feels as good as jerking into a soft, white ankle sock.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.