[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What do I do
>>
If you can guess the size you get the prize
>>
>>16652424

stop putting your finger in your ass?
>>
Fuck with men.
>>
>>16652435
7"
>>
>>16652424

dont come out unless necessary. it is not a 'freeing' thing, it just changes the way people look at you. even if someone considers themselves the most open minded person in the world and is still loves you to death after coming out, it can change the dynamic of the relationship entirely.

for example, i have two friends. one knows im gay. one doesnt. if i go to the public restroom with the friend who doesnt know im gay, he has no problem walking up to the urinal next to mine and taking a whiz while chatting.

the friend who KNOWS im gay will be like
>hey need to go to the restroom?
>me: not really?
>him: you sure? its a long drive home
>me: fine ill go now
>he suddenly realizes this means he will have to pee with me at the urinals
>him: i dont have to go anymore

tl;dr dont come out of the closet unless its relevant.
>>
>>16652474
Do you glance? Honest question.
>>
>>16652494

nah. i mean if im at a gay bar and thats the mood i will, but im really hardcore on male bonding in the platonic sense, so not looking at the penis is more fulfilling for me then looking at it. i know that sounds dumb but its true. i put too big an emphasis on friendship in general
>>
>>16652504
Glad to know my type exists.
>>
>>16652504
Glad to know my type exists.
>>
>>16652504
Sorry for double post, shit mobile wifi is shit
>>
>>16652579
>>16652587

>my type exists

not sure what you mean man.
>>
>>16652587

what does this mean?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.