[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you convince a girl to cheat on her boyfriend? What are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: 1430278783635.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1430278783635.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
How do you convince a girl to cheat on her boyfriend?

What are the steps?
What is your personal method?

I'm just curious
>>
Be better than her bf in every single way. Also, make sure she is a cheating whore.
>>
>>16650989
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>16650991
A cheating whore is someone with a cheating history, you dumbfuck.

Also being better than someone in every single way doesn't need any explanation, except maybe for some dumbfuck like you.
>>
i dont like where this is going.
cheating is generally something you should avoid and not something you should encourage.
>>
>>16650985

Alcohol or any other mind-altering substance.

Also, BE ASSERTIVE. Do not ask for sex, just push for it. She already has a significant other, no need to try and smile your way into her vagina. Someone else is already putting up with her horseshit, don't let it be you.

Look her dead in the eye and tell her it's just a matter of time until we fuck. It might not happen then and there, but she'll think of you when she sees him.
>>
>>16651005
You sure do sound smart.
>>
>>16651010
> I don't like where this is going
I didn't like where /lit/ was going with its Hypersphere, but here we are with a published third edition that is more than 700 pages long of pure shitposting.
>>
>>16651012
Very concise post.
>>
>>16651016
I'm sort of proud I was there for that rbh, same with love grips
>>
>>16651013
Thanks mate.
>>
>>16651021
No problem.
Now go on and shitpost you crazy kid!
>>
Make her feel a lot of things in the shortest amount of time possible
>>
>>16650985
all women are ruled by their emotions and you can make any of them cheat it just takes the right man to tap on all her emotions.

this video will help you out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WKDDwDhcjA
>>
>>16650985
Spiked drinks

>Serious answers

Gee OP, I don't know. People tend to be in relationships as a sign that, at least for the moment, they choose that person to be above everyone else.
>>
>>16651566
Most of the time....
>>
File: Aku no hana.jpg (87 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Aku no hana.jpg
87 KB, 1600x900
>>16652809
Sorry. Thought we were all out of elementary school and we could freely generalize with the assumption that said generalizations are just that and are, thus, not always true
>>
>>16652878
That's okay just try and keep us middle school anons in mind next time
>>
I just act as though she's single. See the way that girls rationalize cheating on their boyfriend is by finding personal needs that supposedly aren't being fulfilled. Maybe they actually are but she just tells herself that they aren't. Or maybe the guy is really falling short in some very important departments for her. But the key to getting with a single girl is to identify and provide for her needs. Whatever it is she says she's not getting from her boyfriend, I'm sure to figure it out and provide it. Strangely the one stipulation I have is that I do so sincerely. I'm not going to look an unattractive girl in the face and call her a 10/10 just because I want to stuff her taco.

It's really not so difficult if you have a decent sense of empathy. Relate to women. I'm sure you've felt things like insecurity, loneliness, ennui and exhaustion before. Those are a small handful of things which may be the ticket with any particular girl.
>>
>>16650985

I do it all the time, it's not rocket science.

1) don't hit on them, be like a brother to them;
2) be an emotional support, the go to friend;
3) never shit talk the guy, always be positive;
4) always treat him with respect, and never cause issues for him;

then, when he fucks up (and he will), and she's in tears, put your lips on the back of her neck, just behind her ear, while you're holding her tight, and whisper that it'll be okay in the morning.

her legs'll part like the red sea for a bunch of jews.
>>
>>16650985

>convince

thats your problem
>>
>>16653028
Well I already got her to talk about her sex life, and got her to touch herself for me over the phone.

But where do I go from there? Blackmail? Do i invite her over? What do I say if she asks if her boyfriend can come?
>>
>>16653045
>Blackmail?
lmao

Enjoy ruining your life.
>>
>>16650985
Honesty is the best manipulation.
>>
>>16653045

If you got someone to masturbate for you, you should know to fuck them.

Fuckin retard.
>>
>>16653051
Yeah, plus I wouldn't feel okay about that despite any other ramifications.

So that's off the table
>>
Make her think everything that happens is your fault
>>
>>16650985

Be more attractive and create the opportunity by getting her alone.

It is pretty easy. 99% of people will cheat if the prospect is someone the are attracted to and there is no chance they will get caught.
>>
>>16653002
This, plus....

Lots of compliments, little ones about how good she is at something rather than her looks. Build up her self esteem.

The real key is building empathy, sharing something that makes her feel special. If she's a straight 'good' girl it might be hard to break down the wall around her naughty side.

BTW, unless she finds you attractive then you have no chance. If she's not attracted to you then the best you'll get is a front row seat in the friend zone.
>>
You don't.

Either you manipulate her into doing it or she wants to do it already in which case you don't need to be a part of that.

Hopefully you already know neither is the right thing. But you're asking, anyway, so I'm reminding you.
>>
>>16653045
You're 90% of the way there. If she'll go to sexy time on the phone then you are almost fucking her. Keep following this course, play with her some more until saying "let's do this for real" and then create the opportunity.
>>
>>16653406
I know she thinks I'm attractive
I know the idea of sex with me has crossed her mind.

Now how do I get her to come to my place alone? What do I do if she asks if she can bring her bf?
>>
>>16653449
My soul is pitch black already anyway, and I'd make her happy for a while, more than her current bf at least
>>
>>16653450
She keeps insisting she would "never go behind her bf's back" even though she already has
>>
You can't make a woman cheat without it being rape. It's entirely down to how much of a whore she is. If she isn't one, you're shit out of luck. If she is one, why bother with that shit?
>>
>>16653452

Never asked to hang out? If you have and you were turned down that means she is not into it.

Have you never been with a woman before or something?
>>
>>16653591
She was into it and we made plans but then she brought up her bf and i ignored it.

Phone sex was post this so im wondering what to say if she brings up her bf again when i invite her over
>>
>>16653607

tell her you'll fuck her better than he does, fuck her,download text free or some shit if you wanna do this, yeah?

you'll get the hang of it- every woman is a whore, deep down. You just gotta be good enough for her to be a whore
>>
>>16653621
You should really stick to /r9k/.
>>
>>16653621
I feel like this isn't the best course of action.

So far my tactic has been to imply that her current relationship is perfect and that even if she were single it could never work out between us.
>>
>>16651042
>Marry loser because he's there and willing
>Think getting his girl to cheat is a feat
>>
>>16650985
Men seriously can't complain about cheating whores when nigs like this exist in the world.
>>
>>16653649

Stop talking about her relationship, you're just reminding her she is in one.

I've had a 100% success rate with just doing what another anon already said - treat her like she is single. If she mentioned the guy then play it off and keep hammering away. She already has it in her mind that she wants to fuck when she agrees to be alone with you, she is just waiting for you to make a move.

Fyi, if she has ever got the sense that you can't keep a secret, like you talk shit about people a lot or you post your every thought on facebook, then you've already screwed yourself.
>>
>>16653494

I think it's time to be really forward then. She obviously wants to and just wants to believe that she never would, that's why she's saying it.

Through text it might work but I think next time you see her you need to act as though there isn't any question about it and that she WILL be having sex with you; she'll just go with it once she realizes you've made up her mind for her.
>>
>>16653704

>Fyi, if she has ever got the sense that you can't keep a secret, like you talk shit about people a lot or you post your every thought on facebook, then you've already screwed yourself

I haven't given this impression off at all and I think she trusts me
>>
I wonder if the anons who are giving advice here are the same ones that also demonize women all the time as cheaters and whores.

Nonetheless, I like where this thread's going.
>>
>>16653743

Go for it. She is waiting fo ryou.
>>
>>16651005
damn you sound fuckin retarded. shouldn't you be on /b/ circa 2013
>>
>>16653796
It went from infuriating to interesting, I agree
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.