[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, i am a 22 year old male who is quickly slipping into a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3
File: 1446020356759.png (106 KB, 754x653) Image search: [Google]
1446020356759.png
106 KB, 754x653
Hello, i am a 22 year old male who is quickly slipping into a very dark place i should be happy with my life i am dating a 16 year old very attractive young woman whom is frankly completely out of my league..i have no job i am not in school and i live with my mother and random misc shitty people she keeps around..i cant remember the last time i felt happy i barely leave my house other then to take my girlfriend to and from work..i am making this post because about 20 minutes prior to me making this post..i got into a heated argument with my girlfriend and she said alot of things that hurt me..though i know they are all true and that frankly makes me feel awful about myself..every time we fight ..cont
>>
cont. she brings up how she supports me and how i have no job and im such a loser for being in the situation i am in and i agree with her about all of this 100% but the thing is..i just dont know how to get out of this it's extremely hard to explain..i contemplate killing myself daily it's common for suicide to cross my mind every few minutes or so i feel emasculated worthless and without any hope for any good to come to me my mother and rest of my family hates me and i feel alone..if not for my girlfriend i belive i would not be alive right now..and i feel like im slowly pushing her away from me daily..and she even says this herself..i dont talk to anybody anymore ive lost all of my friends besides 2 people whom i rarely talk to..i ignore all of my problems and they turn into much bigger problems..i start conversations with people on facebook and then completely abandon them..i havent actually logged into facebook in about 3 weeks now..i have court tomorrow and ive completely ignored everything i was supposed to do for court..so by this time tomorrow i will probably be going to jail..i guess what im trying to ask is..how do i get out of this.. im sick of contemplating blowing my brains out every second of the day..i dont want to feel like a worthless leech anymore.i am a pathetic excuse for a man..my 16 year old girlfriend has a longer work history then me..please help me before it is to late..
>>
ok, easy now anon.
first thing first. what's that about with court? what have you done?
>>
>>16650822
It's all petty shit.. a trespassing ticket and driving on an expired license..but due to me ignoreing it i will go to jail.
>>
22. Has a car. Articulate. Has computer access. Why do you not have a job?
>>
>>16650876
Because..ive lost all drive in life..i lost my last job about 4 months ago...i feel cripplingly depressed..im awful with interviews and im sure i can find more excuses if i think more
>>
>>16650884
So basically you want to feel sorry for yourself and don't care. I know losing a job can be deviating on one's self worth, but goddamn. Op, get it together. You literally have no real excuse not to go get even a part time job spinning signs or stocking shelves. You just need to get busy so your mind is able to focus.

Additionally...you're 22...she's 16. You're dating a child. I don't care if she's all that and a bag of chips and will be a president of some company or country one day. If a child is calling you on your shit, then it's REALLY time to get your act together. Otherwise , you won't have a gf for very long. If you want her...really want her...then fucking start fighting to keep her by salvaging your life and making something good out of it
>>
>>16650815

>16 yo
>young woman
>woman

She is just a teenager you dumb fuck

i found so fucking pathetic when guys in his 20s date teenagers, you're just saying that you has no capacity to catch a real woman and have to go to girls with daddy issues. fucking grow up faggot.
>>
>>16650898
>>16651038
These guys have it. You're dating a little girl. She's pubescent. "She's very mature for her age" is the rallying cry of pedos. Maybe she is. More than likely, it's just you who is very immature. That said you're only 22. You're still not much more than a kid yourself. Leave the self pity for your 40s and 50s please. Just fucking snap out of it, break up with your fake girlfriend who you have no future with and just stop being a child.
>>
>>16651038
This. What can a 22-year-old have in common with a teenager? You're just tying yourself into her carefree world when you should be focusing on becoming an adult.
>>
What is it with some of you people and thinking the false notion that one must have a job to have a meaningful life.

That is old logic leftover from the Protestant work ethic that idle hands are the devil's workshop.

First of all, there aren't enough jobs for everyone to work, and second there's no need for it.

If you have money to live without working and you aren't living off the government you're still contributing to society by being a consumer, being a consumer stimulates the economy.

So just advice of get a job is not only based on a false premise it is empty advice.

OP needs to see a psychologist and maybe a psychiatrist to see whats wrong and maybe be medicated.

A job is not the answer unless of course he doesn't have money to live without a job or his mother is unwilling to pay for him.

But not everyone needs to have a job, that's old logic that isn't even rational or feasible.
>>
>>16651088
Living on your parents is not a decent thing to do.Everyone does need to contribute and make a living. Mooching on others is never okay.
>>
>>16650822
I think he already told you... he's dating a 16 year old girl.

>>16650815
Also anon, it would probably be wise to end your relationship with her for a few purposes, one is she is below 18, two is most people under 20, even 20 some year olds don't know what they want in life and aren't fully matured.

The relationship has a 90% fail rate and it would probably be better to end it now than prolonging the relationship and having it be more painful due to time.
>>
>>16651088
a job keeps his mind off of suicide.
>>
>>16650815
> 22, dating a child
> sad

Dude, grow the fuck up and start taking ownership of your life. You're a fucking adult.
>>
>>16651092
There aren't enough jobs for everyone to work. It is not feasible. It is better that kids of rich folk not work, so that someone who is poor and lower class and get that job and rise in the ranks, having a job just to have a job is pointless.

This logic all stems from Puritan thinking, and the Puritans are protestants. I am a Catholic, so you can drop that crap around me.

If your parents are rich or have money, why is it anyone elses business or why should one care if they support children. Some wives stay at home and don't work, and their husbands support them, should they get a job just to have one.

Stupid silly logic leftover from your protestant ancestors.
>>
>>16651092
>.Everyone does need to contribute
Being a consumer contributes, also not everyone can work, or is able to work, there aren't enough jobs for everyone to work. Do the math, your logic fails.

>hurr let me get a dead end job even though my parents are loaded just cuz someone tells my life has no meaning unless I'm doing some menial task everyday.

Such stupidity.
>>
>>16651101
Sure if your family has tons of money. But if the parents aren't rich and a lazy fag is just using their good nature, it's not okay.
>>
16 is the age of consent in my state also my gf is more of an adult then i am she had had a steady job for 2 and a half years now pays my rent my car insurance my food etc etc.. i understand you might not agree with my relationship but in this case im litteraly relying on her to live.
>>
>>16651145
Has had*
>>
>>16651145
she's paying YOUR car insurance? for fuck's sake man get it together
>>
>>16651145
Does she give you manicures and pedicures? If not she needs to step up her game.

Also mention to her that in this new world, post feminism, it is now natural and acceptable for the man to stay home and for the woman to go to work.

Start a conversation and ask her how she feels about stay at home wives and husbands who are the sole bread winners?

If she says she's okay with it, switch the scenario and ask her if she's cool with a man staying at home and the wife working? and if she says no accuse her of sexism and having double standards.

All you need to do is cook and clean some and your good as far as maintaining your contribution to the relationship, otherwise shes a sexist relic of the past if she's not okay with that.
>>
>>16651145
i suggest becoming slowly more independent. then once you can support yourself start thinking about supporting her.
>>
>>16651145
Using a teenager. Could you get any lower?
>>
>>16651088
>One must have a job to have a meaninful life
Dont misconstrue job with purpose. A Job will allow him the foundation to explore what makes his life meaningful. Otherwise, he'll be a fucking wellfare mooch. I dont want that. You dont want that. NO ONE should strive to aspire to being a fucking bottom-feeder

>old logic from prodestant work ethic
fuck you and your esoteric bullshit. You produce a good or service. you make money. you buy goods to better your life. what you do with the rest of your time is up to you

>not enough jobs
This is the largest pile of horseshit ever. Not enough jobs? With the way 1st world and internet economies work today , there are so many fucking jobs that I have to shake my head and sigh. Gig jobs, Shit jobs, pay per piece submitted jobs, overnight jobs, crack-ass-of-dawn jobs. Mother fucker wants a job? mother fucker can go get a job. If i lost my job right now I'd go to a fucking temp-recruiting office and have a job in a fucking mail room in a week. OP is just being a whiny bitch. Quit justifying his behavior with your shit-tier logic

The simple truth for OP is that, yes, contrary to your point of view, OP needs a fucking job. He needs to break out of his pissbaby hugbox and DO work. Medication wont treat the issue. Medication will mask the symptoms which. The issue is that OP is a faggot and sucks cocks, is comfortable to suckle at the teet of his mother at the age of 22, and needs a goddamn reality check.

OP - Get off your ass. Quit whining. You're more than capable of improving yourself. You're just being lazy and comfortable with your hollow successes in the video games you probably play too much of. You need to learn and develop skills, put yourself to work by using those skills, and growing.

The problem is you're stagnating within the prison you've made for yourself. Stop pussying out and DO IT, as Shia put it.
>>
>>16651145
Stop making excuses and get a job for Christ's sake. It's not that hard, illiterate Mexicans can do it. Get over yourself, get some perspective and start living your life.
>>
>>16651163
Im trying anon..thats why i made this thread for advice.

>>16651158
I know man..as i stated in my OP i feel very shitty and unmanly
>>
File: rhc7.jpg (10 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
rhc7.jpg
10 KB, 231x218
>>16651101
>This logic all stems from Puritan thinking, and the Puritans are protestants. I am a Catholic, so you can drop that crap around me.
>I am a Catholic
AWAY YE DIRTY WEE FENIAN BASTARD
>>
>>16651145
>16 y/o GF pays your rent and car insurance and food
>'relying on her to live'

fuck , OP, I'm going to come and impregnate that bitch of yours. She's got every right to call you out for your horseshit. She's tired of carrying your bitch-ass You had better get it together or else you're going to lose her.

She might be waifu material. Post a picture so i can bust a nut all over it.

Does she take you from behind at night too? I assume she does as you're playing the role of the pussy in the relationship.
>>
>>16651169
She is waifu material its funny in some ways..you know those relationships with the fat ugly guy and the 10/10 gf? Thats me
>>
>>16650815
>she said alot of things that hurt me..though i know they are all true and that frankly makes me feel awful about myself..every time we fight ..cont

>cont. she brings up how she supports me and how i have no job and im such a loser for being in the situation i am

Sounds like you've got a pretty solid case of domestic abuse going on there OP.

What she is doing is called verbal and emotional abuse which is domestic abuse.

Threaten to take her to court and sue her for emotional damage and abuse if she doesn't start treating you with respect.

>>16651155
Lots of men pay for their wives car insurance, why is the reverse not okay?
>>
>>16651165
>I know man..as i stated in my OP i feel very shitty and unmanly
She's abusing you. You're in an unhealthy relationship with a female abuser. Threaten a lawsuit if she doesn't stop the verbal and emotional assaults. She has no right to make you feel like less of a man.
>>
>>16651182
22 suing a 16 y/o....I see that standing up in court reeeeeally well. Faggot
>>
>>16651182
Haha funny thing about the abuse when she gets really mad she does physicaly abuse me actually but shes like 100lbs and 5 foot 3 so i dont mind haha
>>
>>16651177
Honestly get on your feet PRONTO. You know it's just a matter of time right? She's putting up with your retarded shit because you're probably her first love and she's too naive, thinking this is what love and caring look like. Unless you get your act together she'll dump you as soon as she finished school if not sooner. And once she does you'll be in deep shit because you'll be even older and lazier.
>>
>>16651165
>I'm trying

This is the problem, you don't even really need to try. Anyone can do this stuff. The problem is you think you are some special kind of fuck up. You think you are the exception to this whole living life thing. But you aren't. Their is nothing special about your situation. Millions of people have been in similar situations and made it out on the other side. But then you think "well I suck". That thought is your problem. You pity yourself and it paralyzes you, stops you from making any kind of real change. Every time you have a thought like "I'm pathetic" you need to stomp it out. It's holding you down. That's why I said to get some perspective anon. This is all in your head.
>>
>>16651182
>What she is doing is called verbal and emotional abuse which is domestic abuse.
>Threaten to take her to court and sue her for emotional damage and abuse if she doesn't start treating you with respect.

How fucking retarded and autistic are you lel. If anyone is abusing anyone it's the adult playing on a stupid teenager. Also, telling a good for nothing piece of shit you're sick of taking care of him is not abuse.
>>
>>16651193
In my case there is some things that are unique to my situation dragging me down but you are 100% right about me just needing to quit being a bitch and get shit done i appreciate the constructtuve criticism anon thank you.
>>
>>16651189
She physically abuses you as well as verbally? Have that bitch arrested and sue her for every penny she's got.

You are a battered man you may be suffering from battered husband syndrome.
>>
>>16651212
Fuck off with your samefag shitposting and go back to reddit
>>
>>16651212
is this satire or are you nuts?
>>
>>16651199
>telling a good for nothing piece of shit you're sick of taking care of him is not abuse.
If you're yelling at them and telling them they are no good it is abuse. She is a female abuser.

Imagine if the tables were turned and a husband was doing this to his wife, you wouldn't be saying these things because you're a sexist pig.
>>
File: 1452094479683.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1452094479683.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>16651212
Im havin a laff m8 thanks
>>
>>16651217
How is it abuse if it's true?
>>
Op here i got an interview for a security position today wish me luck bros i think i should have it in the bag.
>>
>>16651214
No you're nuts for enabling double standards when it comes to men and women.
>>
>>16651208
There's not one goddamn thing that is unique about your situation, you fucking tard. You're not a special snowflake. No one here is going to hold your hand. Decide on what kind of man you want to be or go buy your girlfriend a strapon and start playing the role of the little girl, because with the amount of whining and helpless woe is me that I hear from you, you might as well trade in your cock for a cunt.

Now quit your fucking bawwwwing. You're not some Nigger in central africa, you're not fleeing ISIS, you're not some pedobait girl getting killed or having acid splashed in your face for trying to learn. Over HALF the fucking world has it worse than you do right now.

You know what you need to do. Now go fuck off and change.
>>
>>16651220
So let's say there is a stay at home mom who cooks and cleans and her husband works, and he yells at her that she's no good, and she needs to get a job.

Would you be agreeing with the husband in that circumstance or defending the wife like the good white knight cuck you are?

Also tone is very important, if you are screaming at someone no matter what the words are that you are screaming you are emotionally abusing someone.

He's already admitted that this woman has committed aggravated assault on him.

This bitch could be facing prison time if he pressed charges.

>Aggravated assault is usually a felony punishable by approximately one to twenty years in prison, depending on the specific provisions of each state’s sentencing statute or sentencing guidelines. Normally, the judge has some discretion on the length of the sentence and whether to allow the defendant to serve any portion of the sentence on probation rather than in prison.
>>
>>16651240
Stay at home moms are actually contributing to the household. OP does jackshit.

Additionally, OP is an adult dating a child, in addition to draining her of all her resources. A more comparable situation would be an adult man leeching off a 10 year old's allowance, then suing her and shouting abuse when she calls him a lazy meanie. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>16651240
If genders were reversed in this situation I'd still say OP is a lazy faggot. OP is not a stay at home husband. He is a whiny and mopey child who needs to get his shit together.

You cannot be serious and think someone would take this case against a 16-year-old seriously.
>>
>>16651240
Were talking about a 22 y/o man and a 16 y/o child. Not two adults, you trolling shitlord
>>
>>16650815
Inform her that she has committed a felony by assaulting you and that if she ever lays a finger on you again you will have her arrested and charged.

This thread would have gone in a completely different direction if OP was a grill and she was dating a 16 year old boy who was working because the men and women of /adv/ have double fucking standards when it comes to the sexes.
>>
>>16651233
You're a pig.
>>
>>16651284
It's going nowhere. The girl isn't even a valid part of the equation, just a random variable. The core issue is that OP is a mewling cunt and needs to get off his ass and work and is just giving excuses
>>
>>16651266
>You cannot be serious and think someone would take this case against a 16-year-old seriously.

I come from a family of law enforcers, they would take it very seriously if he filed a report. And she could possible face prison time. Assault is a felony, just because she's 16 doesn't excuse her.

The state has executed people younger than her for more serious crimes, age would not matter in this case, the girl committed a felony.
>>
>>16651287
You do realize where you are, right?

This isn't reddit
>>
>>16651295
You're completely full of shit m8.
>>
>>16651047
This

She isn't mature for her age; OP is just immature for his.
>>
>>16651499
No anon you are just getting hurt feelings because im with someone much younger then me its okay though i felt the same way before we got together
>>
>>16651508
This isn't about feelings. It's about fucking legal consequences. In the laws eyes, regardless if true or not, you're takig advantage of some poor little girl. Hell, there could ve rape charges depending on where you live.
>>
>>16651553
16 is the legal age in my state anon read the thread..
>>
>>16651565
Look, Im saying that if she's as smart as you say then you're at her mercy because the law will jump on her side if anything happens.

If she's dumb the law is still on her side because now you actually are taking advantage of her.

There's a reason those ages are there. It's because the brain hasn't finished developing from puberty which is why teenagers are dumb af
>>
>>16651565
Are you still fucking here? Goddamn it OP...get the fuck out of here and stop looking for people to coddle you and make you think that your pussy behavior is acceptable.
>>
>>16651702
I have an interview soon anon dont worry no need to try to sound so tough
>>
>>16651302
Oh come on it's freemerica. A country where anyone can sue children.
>>
>>16651182
It'd be fine for her to pay if she wasn't fucking sixteen. why should a sixteen year old have to worry about her deadbeat boyfriend's bills?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.