[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>noticed she'll flick her hair when looking at me/when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1449951584035.jpg (188 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
1449951584035.jpg
188 KB, 500x520
>noticed she'll flick her hair when looking at me/when we're talking
Is this good?
>>
>>16650554
No
>>
yeah, could be.
curious, did you grab tha pic form adv?
>>
>>16650554
Are you in highschool or something wtf?
>>
A lot, but not all, girls twirl or flick their hair when they're interested in a guy.
>>
>>16650554
no, it means she is reptoid and uncomfortable with her human skin
>>
>>16652442
Oh shit!
>>
>>16652417
What about the hair at the back of the head?
>>
>>16650554

...Maybe? Fuck, just ask her out if you're into her.
>>
>>16650554
Just ask her out.
>>
>>16650657
Can't remember where it's from
>>
Hair flipping is a habit, like guys fixing their hair. Whether or not she likes you probably has nothing to do with the hair flipping, look for other signals or ask her.
>>
>>16653320
Ah well
>>
>>16653320
She does do that out of habit, but this seemed kinda deliberate
>>
>>16652705
>>16652815
It's a bit difficult, we work together
>>
>>16653320
What other signals?
>>
>>16650554

It depends how autistic you are, she feels uncomfortable around you, it could be good, or really bad.

Does she approach you or you her?
>>
>>16654787
She did start a convo with me a few times but it's mostly being me approaching
I've kinda been acting more distant though
>>
>>16654826

Does she enjoy seeing you? Laugh alot to what you tell her? Get into deep conversations and junk?

If you answer those questions you prolly know but I still want to know
>>
>>16654887
She used to have a big smile when I greeted her or talked to her sometimes; she'll sometimes laugh at random shit

She'll do the hairflicking sometimes, but it is her habit. Noticed some lip play

She would try to find common ground with me

Not so much anymore since I've been a bit distant

How do I get that back?
>>
>>16655035
Sounds like you couldve gone somewhere with it and didn't. Personally I'd give up, otherwise my guess would be talk about what excites you, emotions and feelings are contagious, this also keeps your newfound energy from being too inconsistent. Be energetic, try to not be talking about negative things, nobody irl wants to be around someone that makes them wallow in self pity when they see them. That doesn't mean negative conversations and junk

The hard part is what kind of relationships do you want? Do you want to be friends, fuck buddies? A relationship? It sounds like you want a relationship, but if you care to know her you should just be friends. Either way start touching her if it's natural, keep a light amount of sexual tension.
She says something like >"My throat is so sore!"
I'd say "I can only imagine how great that must have been for the other guy!"

Just don't get creepy, if she says you're weird that's okay just be like "I can think of someone elsein my life who's pretty strange." Just be yourself, be excited, and relax! It'll come, oh and don't browse this place, it kills your ability to talk to real human
>>
>>16655143
Oh cool, thanks heaps bro, really appreciate it

Yeah, I think I may've been a bit too inconsistent and lately aloof, which makes it worse. Did I already stuff it the fuck up, or might it still be potentially salvageable?
Is it too late to be more than just friends?

I'll try to less closed when talking to her

I noticed one time she seemed interested when I touched/brushed up against another female friend, she stared at that
>>
>>16650554
>she flicks her hair while passing by
>smell the odor of her hair
>it's the smell of her shampoo

Yea, it's a good sign.
>>
>>16655297
She was seated and it was a really brief flick
>>
>>16655427
It means nothing anon, like someone said already, it's a habit. Things like flicking hair, biting lips are in almost all cases stuff people do out of habit. Big smile doesn't have to always indicate she likes you, god knows I smiled at guys because wanted to be polite or liked them in a totally non romantic way. Finding common ground is the same thing, you do it with mates or even acquaintances, doesn't mean shit.

Anon, stop posting these threads, I remember them from like 2 or 3 months ago, most of /adv/isors agreed, that these signs are ambigious and the only way to find out if she likes you is to ask her out. Since you don't have balls you won't get anywhere with
>>
>>16655487
Hahaha
>>
>>16655487
Not that dude, but surely it'll be "clear" if a chick is interested, prior to the asking out
Goddamn
>>
>>16655487
There must be some truth to it though
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.