[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
Ladies, what is good in life?
>>
Got an impractical question for guys here:

If you woke up one day as a girl, would you let your best friend fondle/fuck you?

If your best friend woke up as a girl, would you want them to let you feel up/fuck them?
>>
>>16650207
I don't have a best friend, but if we were bros, yes.
>>
>>16650207
No and no.
>>
This chick seems to be interested when I brush up or touch another female friend
Wat
>>
Girls:
Are there any totally platonic male friends that you would fuck casually? Ya know, hot ones?
>>
Arranged an informal date with a girl during the afternoon. In the evening, said girl cancels the date shortly before going out, saying that she's out for dinner with her parents, she can't be home on time and she feels tired after working all afternoon.

What do I do? I texted her saying "don't worry, I'll meet a friend anyway". Should I wait a few days and try again, hope she'll be the one to arrange a new date or move on?
>>
>>16650207
Nope, but I'd have some hot lesbian sex with my gf
>>
>>16650168
on what level? on a physical level, everything that stimulates the senses in a good way. on a mental level, everything that has it's roots in love instead of fear.
>>
>>16650207
No to both.

No to the first one because I'd still be into girls if I woke up as one, and no to the second one because that's fucking weird.
>>
I'm talking to my ex girlfriend fairly frequently, i want to get her back. The conversations go really well, and she keeps saying how different i am and is shocked, all in a positive way. It is true, i've made major changes in my outlook and personality, with professional help.

However she also says she doesn't think she should talk to me, she's terrified that she'll fall back in love with me and end up with me, and then i'll just break her heart again (I didnt cheat i neglected her). But then she does keep talking to me, and it goes well.

I don't know whats happening, if she knows that keeping talking will probably make us back together, and she doesn't want that, why doesn't she just cut all contact instead of allowing us to talk.

Sometimes we talk for like 2 hours.
>>
>>16650505
you are her beta orbiter. her plan b. move on asap
>>
>>16650262
Nope
>>
>>16650262
no
>>
>>16650522
I'm not her beta orbiter, the conversations are way too personal and indepth, we were together 6 years. I just feel like she doesn't know what she wants.
>>
Was asking about this yesterday, but want some girls opinions:

There is (or was) a girl (my personal 11/10) that I "know" from school (never talked with her). I was looking at her often on school corridor, and few times she saw that and she was smiling to me. Unfortunetly, I was fcking coward and I didnt do anything...

Half year ago I finished school, havent seen her from this time, but I still thinking about her...

I know her name so I can write to her on FB, but do you think is it worth? Do I have any chances after this? What do you think?
>>
>>16650569
You are her beta orbiter.
>>
>>16650622
Great advice.
>>
>>16650624
I guess it isn't advice when it's fact.
>>
>>16650629
It's not though, you don't really know the situation, you're instantly just calling me an orbiter. The girl is scared because she knows she'll fall in love with me.
>>
>>16650631
Why not stop asking for advice if you're going to tell people "but you don't know the situation" when they tell you what you don't want to hear?
>>
>>16650633
I'd like legit advice, not the typical "move on" bullshit.
>>
>>16650637
Then tell us more about this situation because clearly we don't really know it.
>>
>>16650230
Bump
>>
>>16650262
That's something I used to consider with one of my friends. Looking back on it now though, I'm pretty sure one or both of us would have caught the feels if we had gone through with it.
>>
guys, do you fantasize when fucking/getting a bj/hj?
if yes, what's your go-to fantasie?
>>
>>16650655
No.
>>
>>16650656
fuck
>>
When is it appropriate to sleepover at someone's place after sex?
>>
>>16650645
We were together for over 6 years. She left me 5 weeks ago, for a horde of reasons, mostly bullshit as it is, but by now i understand the real reasons. I couldn't accept who she really was, because of my own insecurity, and i put her down, tried to control her and was in a constant bad mood. These are things which gradually got worse in me over time and i guess she just thought she can't spend her life with a man who hurts her and doesn't let her be free. For example, i was so bad that i would say stuff like "I'll leave you if you get that haircut style i don't like". That is abuse and i understand.

But her loss gave me a huge kick up the ass, and i've had a total personality flip as well as flip in my view on the world. I feel like I'm free and finally become the person i really am, not the man hiding behind insecurity, hatred and cynicism. It's such a cliche, but "Just be yourself" is the best advice in the world and the key to true happiness. I've gone through several self help books and I'm also taking therapy which is really helpful.

We've started talking again after about a month of little to no contact. At first she was cold and distant but i managed to her to open up, and she is extremely shocked, she almost cant believe its me by the things im saying and doing. But what she keeps saying is, she's scared to talk to me more, because she likes what she's seeing, but she hates that, because it will make her fall in love with me again and give me another chance, and then i'll potentially just hurt her again. However despite that she continues to have deep emotional 1-2 hour long conversations with me every few days.

If she knows she'll probably end up giving in by talking to me, why is she talking to me, she we should only talk once a week, then suddenly she'll reply to something i said the day before. I just don't know if i should be hopeful or not.
>>
>>16650667
when it's late
when you have a long way home
when you have been drinking doing drugs
when you want to never leave their bed again
when you can't let them go
when you miss them already the moment you get out of bed
>>
>>16650682
What i do know is that i love seeing the real her and it made me realise i love her as a person not any idea or concept of who she is, and i think thats the key to true relationship happiness.
>>
>>16650655
follow up question:
would you be "offended" if you found out your girl does this? not involving other people, just situations.
>>
>>16650682
Have you talked to her about what you're doing to improve yourself? I get a feeling you have but just to make sure. It might be that she thinks you're being manipulative in order to just win her back and she obviously doesn't want to get caught in the same situation again.

It's not about being hopeful or not. If you truly want to win her back make an effort to show her you've changed, perhaps initially just by talking such as you're doing right now but later a good idea might be to take her with you to therapy (if you feel confident in that) just to show her that you're not making shit up about working on yourself. It's hard to win back trust and it takes a long time to do it.

She is still talking you because she wants to trust you and may still have some feelings for you.

Make sure you don't get stuck chasing her. Make her understand what you're doing and talk to her about how you feel. Hopefully you can reconcile but be prepared that you may very well need to move on.

TL;DR - If you want to win her back you need to show her that you're becoming a better person. Move on if she's not interested.
>>
>>16650733
>Have you talked to her about what you're doing to improve yourself? I get a feeling you have but just to make sure. It might be that she thinks you're being manipulative in order to just win her back and she obviously doesn't want to get caught in the same situation again.
Yeah i have spoken to her about it, and i believe she does believe me, i think her lack of trust is more a case of not being short that i'll ever revert back to how i used to be. I know i have no intentions of ever doing that, that man was horrible and unhappy, but she can't know that right now. We're actually both going through the same journey of discovering who we are, i'm free of the yoke of my crushing insecurity, and she's free of her religion, parents, and well me, the old me.

I'm not sure how to move things along though, i don't want things to just peter out, but i don't want to force things or pressure her either, and i know myself im not quite ready to go back into a relationship just yet either. She still loves me and misses me, that doesn't go away in a month. She's seeing im different, but she's scared, she say shit like she feels so betrayed because im the man she always wanted me to be now, but she can't be with me incase i break her trust.

Yet, she's okay with continuing to talk, so that allows me to prove i'll never revert back i suppose.
>>
guys:
my bf and i are at the stage where we are planning on meeting the families. yesterday he told me that he's sure his brother is going to be very fond of me (as in sexually attracted, i can't properly translate the word he used). WTF is this about? is he insane?
>>
>>16650704
bump
>>
I'm about to be a 20 yr old virgin dude how much longer until I just get laughed at when girls find out
>>
>>16650655
I never fantasized besides what she would look like as we always had the lights off, but my sexual experience is very limited.
>>16650704
As in other scenarios with the two of us? Like fantasizing us being having sex elsewhere rather than in bed or different positions? I wouldn't mind at all; if she was to mention being interested in different locations/positions/fetishes or something, we could even try that depending on how extreme it is. (I'm quite open-minded, but few things are too far for me.)
Involving other people would be a concern though, as I'd internalize that as not being physically attractive enough and over time wonder if she'd be better off single / without me / with whomever she was fantasizing about instead.

>>16650786
Ask him about it, tell him you're wondering what he meant. It could've been he meant it as a compliment, used the wrong word/phrasing, maybe he finds it (too) important what his brother might think, etc., or maybe he is insane. Insanity is not the only logical conclusion though, I'd ask him about it to avoid miscommunication.
>>
>>16650869
never. i'm 27 and i would so LOVE to have a virgin bf. i think this would be the epitomy of awesome.
>>
>>16650882
You don't have to lie
>>
>>16650914
If you're just looking for people to tell you what you want to hear, you can wallow in your misery.
>>
>>16650920
I just dont see why it'd be exciting for someone to have a virgin bf even if they were also a virgin but okay I'm sorry
>>
>>16650923
to be completely honest, just to see their face the first time they slide their dick inside me
>>
File: 1436441279657.png (590 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
1436441279657.png
590 KB, 940x626
I got rejected today. I don't mind being rejected, but she acted very strange when I asked her if she'd like to grab a bite to eat. She looked scared, uncomfortable, as if I was some kind of predator.

I've probably ruined a woman's day, made her feel uncomfortable at work. Maybe she thinks I'm waiting outside her work? Maybe she thinks I'll come back in and harass her? I've made a terrible mistake and feel like garbage for doing this. Not because I was turned down, but because I've made her feel unsafe.
>>
>>16650262
No.

>>16650619
Adding someone you never talked to on facebook is creepy. Let her go.

>>16650869
No one cares if you don't care. Stop being insecure about it.
>>
>>16650933
don't bother.
if she acts like that after you politely asked her to grab something to eat, she's 1. not worth your time and 2. utterly insane
>>
>>16650941
>No one cares if you don't care
I have trouble believing this
>>
>>16650958
That's because you think your virginity or lack of aforementioned virginity is important. Not because what was said is false.
>>
Women. why do you slut around. Like what goes through your mind while youre riding the cock carousel. Do you not think about your future?
>>
>>16650869
Nothings wrong with being a virgin. In fact its a good thing. Just stop dating whores.
The longer you stay a virgin the more meaningful your relationships will be. Assuming your gf is also a virgin is doesnt exist anymore because all women are whores.
>>
>>16650965
I know but it just seems like, at least in America I can't speak for elsewhere, the standard is that you're supposed to lose it in high school while everyone is still bad at sex so by the time you're out you won't have to worry about it. Like in his everyone is shit cause they're teenagers so nobody cares but after you can't even consider it because everyone's more mature and only wants to be with people who are good in bed.

I'm not saying I agree with it. I wish sex didn't have to even factor in to how people are attracted to each other but that's just how it is. I mean I don't go around broadcasting that I'm a virgin ( I know a guy who actually tried this and it just blew up in his face for obvious reasons) I'm just saying that I feel like even if I got a girl interested they'd lose interest upon discovering that I didn't follow the rules and lose my vcard back in hs
>>
>>16650970
generally, we just enjoy having sex. just like guys do.
>>
>>16650262
Sure, back before I was in a relationship.
>>
>>16650316
Ask right now, "When are you free next?"
>>
Who is Brandon? Why is he famous on 4chan?
>>
>>16650958
Why? It's nothing that important.

My boyfriend lost his virginity with me. He was 20, I was 16. Sex was awesome. It has always been awesome. Just be confident and read a lot about it.
>>
>>16650994
he used to post his pic all over various boards, whining about lack of female attention and was immune to any and all advice. kind of like elliot
>>
>>16650923
Just because you have a different opinion doesn't make others wrong.
>>
>>16650998
Now who is Elliot?
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298 KB, 2197x1463
>>16651001
the supreme gentleman ofc
>>
>>16651006
Just googled him up. He killed a lot ofpeople. What does that have to do with brandon?
>>
>>16651011
insecure, thinks the world owes him something, blind to the fact that the problem is him, doesn't see the need for improvement
>>
my bf's coming over in about 4 hours and i am horny as FUCK! should i masturbate now or wait for him? can't decide... on one side i would love to just hop under the shower and go down at it. on the other side i would also like to keep my horniness and cum all over my bf's dick later. what do?
>>
Hi adv
Can someone please assist and advise with the following

Be me
Grill messages me online dating site
Go through back and forth, exchange numbers and chat
She lives far away a few years older so am interested but not 100% keen
Recently messages me
She's talking about future plans, long short in-between the lines seems like she wants to see how committed I am
Have never met face to face so politely change conversation
Few days pass
Message her
Her responses are cold, seems distant

What do adv, message again or wait

Kind regards,
Anon
>>
>>16650982
But women slut around far more than guys on average.
Its like enjoying ice cream but then a woman comes along and indulges until shes fat.
>>
>>16651037
well, i don't exactly know why, but for a girl it's easier to get sex.
just imagine you'd be a girl for a day. you could just pick up your phone anytime, write a quick text and a few hours later you'd be riding dick. don't you think you would take advantage of that situation?
it's pure self-discipline if a girl isn't slutting around.
>>
>>16651027
nvm, too late
>>
>>16651044
No its not actually that hard for guys to get sex. They just on average dont become whores. Sure theres the frat guys. But otherwise men stay pretty sane.
>>
>>16651078
girls do too. otherwise people would be ating in the streets like dogs.
what exactly is your question? most girls keep their sexuality bottled up, just like most guys. some don't. where's the problem?
>>
>>16651078
Please do enlighten me; how would I as an average looking man with only average social skills (but very little romantic experience to know which cues mean what exactly) be able to go for some one night stand/casual sex/hook-up kind of deal without ending up causing discomfort to many a women in the process of finding that 1 woman who either finds my average looks good enough, or would "settle" for me thinking all the well above average looking men wouldn't want her?

I'm genuinely curious. A female friend of mine decided to go for casual sex with random people after a crappy relationship and managed to get that to her heart's desire within mere moments. So far all I manage is to get a continuously growing social network and people who like me, but zero women clearly interested in me romantically/physically in the past few years.
For me to go for casual sex I'd have to continuously and actively "hunt", go to bars and whatnot to try and be successful once per hundreds or thousands of fails, buy drinks and expensive stuff to try and "woo" someone, and whatnot. All the while a woman would just have to say "Hello" to someone - if that.
Relatively speaking, I'd say it's damn hard compared to our female counterparts.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm very glad I seem very likable, sociable, and deemed a good friend etc., but casual sex is still well off the table for me. It's not even in the same room as the table.

I can see why women would indulge in sexual urges more easily (that is, the ones that actually do - plenty don't -) as they continuously get sex offers of not just unattractive men, but highly attractive and charming men as well.
>>
i have small boobs, should i try to gain weight? im 168cm and 45kg, so i wouldn't mind getting more mass at all.

what my body looks like now: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/ca/48/f2ca48fc0b460688a0298f5c1a8c109d.jpg
>>
>Either gender
How do I get over a first love? Long story short my first love dropped me for a cliche douchebag drug dealer. After he pumped and dumped her, she wanted to keep me around as emotional tampon/occasional fwb and I still get emails and texts from her asking where I've run of too/what I'm up to/if I'm even still alive and I always ignore them all. We never really had a "goodbye" I just kind of stopped speaking to her after she texted me one night about trying coke for the first time and fucking two drug dealers. I've tried dating again, but she's always in the back of my mind. Not even in a "god I still want her" kind of way, but in a "every girl is just like her" and a "god dammit I wish I could punch her in her face" way. I haven't spoken to her in at least a year.
>>
>>16651122
don't do it. try to get your estrogen up. soy is your friend.
>>
>>16650970
Simply put: it's easy. It's a combination of that, swag YOLO lifestyle, and girls who use dick to deal with depression. Guys would do the same with pussy if they could, but it's much harder so fewer men do. If the average man and woman went out for a day with the goal of getting numbers, the average woman would easily obtain double, if not triple, the numbers the average man could. In much shorter time as well.
>>
>>16651124
You need to forgive her for ripping your heart out and let go.
>>
>>16651122
weight will make you fat. it won't make your boobs grow.
>>
>>16651112
>wheres the problem
http://www.statisticbrain.com/percent-of-female-infidelity-based-on-number-of-premarital-partners/
Once a slut always a slut
>>16651114
>how would I as an average looking man with only average social skills
Be yourself dude. Some girls are gonna reject you. Others wont. people with this problem often have tunnel vision and only go for a girl thats probably gonna reject you.
>>
>>16651130
>Guys would do the same with pussy if they could
No.
>>
>>16651201
Don't kid yourself. Even if you personally wouldn't, plenty of men would.
(I know even I would consider it in my desperate periods.)
Plenty of pathetic men out there willing to try and lead a woman on just to get their dick wet, which tends to be much less common the other way around; probably because women don't *have* to lead anyone on to obtain casual and easy sex, but that's already established.
>>
>>16651238
>Plenty of pathetic men out there willing to try and lead a woman on just to get their dick wet
That plenty is still a very small portion.
>>
To the/a woman: I asked you out, you dropped spaghetti and I left because you are obviously uncomfortable.

Is it inappropriate to apologize to you, either via Facebook message or lettermail? I feel guilty for putting this woman through this because it's now apparent she has major anxiety.

I've given up pursuing her, but it's a weight on my conscience if I don't at least tell her I'm sorry. I don't even want a response, nor do I expect one, but it might mean something to her if I cleared the air (and it would mean something to me, too).
>>
>>16651275
It will only create more anxiety. You're missing that because you're too focused on the weight upon your own conscience. It's inadvertently selfish.
>>
>>16651275
Just fucking do it you pussy
>>
>>16651280
No its not selfish. He just cant help that shes like walking on egg shells. Overall throwing a person with anxiety problems into the water is the best solution. Avoiding the problem because
>it will only create more anxiety
is one of the most selfish things a person can do. But your logic since she gets anxious win asked out, no guy should ever approach her and she should die alone.
>>
>>16651275
You only want to feel better about yourself. Don't bother her anymore.
>>
>>16651292
You're projecting hardcore.
>>
>>16651297
What do I have to project about. This isnt a situation you project into. Seems more like youre the one attempting to project.
>>16651293
Yes, thats why people apologize in the first place.
>>
>>16650933
Don't ask women out in their place of work.
>>
Asked in the last thread with no response, so:
pls respond

Anyone, m or f

I was at a new years party and at one point my friend was talking to a girl and said to her while I was passing that I should be her midnight kiss.
Then later another friend was trying to set me up with her.
Then she said she doesn't actually have a crush on me but right after her friend said I should go for it, I told her what she said but she said go for it again.

Do you think she actually likes me or what? It's confusing as shit.
Can't ask her out without knowing, would make things extremely awkward if she said no given our shared friends
>>
>>16650655
My brains to scattershot to fantasize about anything consistent. Just random images floating through it.

>>16650786
Prolly just warning you.
>>
>>16651304
The point of apologizing is to make the other person feel better. If the other person doesn't get anything out of it, you're just an asshole.
>>
>>16651441

So you think there's a 0% chance she'll appreciate it and be relieved? I'm not pursuing her, I just want this weight off my shoulders and make things right.
>>
>>16651454
So close to 0% that it might as well be the case, yes.
>>
>>16650316
Arrange another date. Delete her number if she skimps again.
>>
>>16651441
>The point of apologizing is to make the other person feel better
No. Its to bring to light that you recognize your actions were wrong and so that the two of you can move passed it. No one gives a shit about your feelings. Why do you think people apologize even when the other person isnt mad.
>>
Girls if you're menstrating are you more horny? Is it possible to have sex or is it just a shitty idea all around?
>>
>>16651575
Some girls are, some girls aren't. Sex makes cramps feel better. Not all girls want to fuck on their period, case by case basis.
>>
To girls and guys:
How do you flirt without coming off creepy?
>>
>>16651591
By understanding when people don't want to talk to you, and not being too forward.
>>
>>16651591
Being attentive to the subtle and nonsubtle cues which tell me what she's enjoying.
>>
>>16650262
Not at all

>>16650505
She's not interested in dating you but she still wants you around.

>>16650619
The worst she can do is not accept your friend request

>>16650667
When you're both comfortable with it

>>16650933
This is one of the reasons you don't ask girls out while they're working. Now she's worried you've got her 'trapped' and she'll have to be nice but try not to lead you on when you come in again

>>16650970
I don't, but for those who do: why shouldn't we?

>>16651275
No. Leave her alone
>>
>>16651591
Swag. The more sway you have the more you can get away with.
Because girls thought I was cute and funny, ive stolen girls phones before that I just met and sent a text to my phone to get their number. Deleted the text, then texted them suddenly.
>The usual response is how did you get my number
>magic
>youre so cool anon
You think that creepy guy in the back of class can get away with that.

I partly believe my swag comes from how straightforward I am in my actions. The girl doesnt have to worry about ulterior motives so she can she my actions in the way I want her to.
>>
>>16651856
>t. virgin that's never actually talked to a girl before
>>
>>16651918
>t.
What the fuck does this even mean? This isn't English.
>>
>>16651927
>This isn't English
I know. It's Finnish.
>>
>>16651927
>t. newfag
>>
I have a problem. I can't accept when girls refuse me. I mean, I keep finding them attractive and I can't leave them out of my mind for a lot of time.
I don't even know if its legit attraction or stubborness. how can I stop being like this?
>>
So here comes a kinda stupid question maybe? Theres this girl i like where I intern (she is one too) and ive been thinking of asking her out (for a coffee after work or something like that). Problem is I dont know the right time to do it. She works in an office with a bunch of old crones who really dislike being bothered, so i cant approach her there. Ive been thinking of either asking her in the morning when she comes in to sign or if I bump into her in the hallways or during her smoke break. Any opinions? I dont come off as a creeper, im just not confident when it comes to women.
>>
>>16652105
How do you fake orgasms.
Like how are you able to create vaginal spasms. Thats some real skill. If you had that skill why not use it during sex. Like I pretty consistently make a girl orgasm during sex or so I believe. But apparently it could be a like. I just dont understand how because the spasms feel so distinct unlike just squeezing down.
One girl said that she actually found it harder to clamp down on me because of my size unless she was orgasming and that normally a guy wouldnt be able to feel the orgasm on his dick.
>>
>>16651918
Yeah thats how you stay a virgin. By assuming that the things other guys are doing and pulling off could never work for you. You gotta find your swag. Once you do you can get away with anything your swag allows.
>>
>>16652168
Keep talking about swag. I'm sure everyone will believe you know anything sooner or later.
>>
>>16652170
I dont need you to believe me. Just the girls. You clearly lack swag which is why youre even here. Probably tipping your fedora about how class is for men.
>>
File: 1353068896190.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1353068896190.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>16652178
>>
>>16651927
>>16651930
Means "Terveisin". This is always followed by whoever sent the letter. E.g.

Regards, John Doe.
T. John Doe.
>>
>>16652183
lol its always sad when you try to help someone but theyre too invested in their fedora tipping ways.
Whatever, just as long as you understand the answer to the question is there whenever youre ready.
>>
File: 1372892476484.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1372892476484.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>16652237
>>
File: 1448831749898.jpg (77 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1448831749898.jpg
77 KB, 480x640
>>16651856
>>16652178
>>16652237
>swag
>fedora tipping
>>
File: pokemon manga.jpg (214 KB, 617x886) Image search: [Google]
pokemon manga.jpg
214 KB, 617x886
Which online dating website should I use if I'm male, but have never dated (in any way, shape, or form) before because it wasn't a priority to me? That is, which website isn't something like Tindr or Plenty of Fish where people only meet up to have sex?
>>
I kind of want to shoot my girl classmate a text and talk for a bit, but
A: she played the "I see you as a friend"-card on me
B: we already saw each other today and spoke quite a bit
C: she's busy and got a lot of work on her plate, though she doesn't let herself be distracted much
D: I don't really have anything to talk about.

Should I go for it anyway? Probably not, but can't hurt to ask.
Better question, how do I stave off this need for contact?
>>
File: pic maybe related.jpg (244 KB, 644x408) Image search: [Google]
pic maybe related.jpg
244 KB, 644x408
>hanging in park with guy friend and girl friend
>three-way platonic, though I briefly dated the girl until she shot me down with a smile
>sit next to girl while guy sits behind us
>bantering a bit, the three of us
>guy tells her she's ruining his view
>girl gets mock-insulted and puffs up to block his view further
>laugh at the bants, look back at the guy and say "You sure? The view from here's pretty good" while giving the girl a glance
>neither of them really respond to it
>later she gives him shit again for calling her ugly before, but not a word about what I said
Was it wrong what I did? I didn't really mean anything by it, but do you think that was a bit too much? What should I have said instead?
>>
>>16652444
>how do I stave off this need for contact?
I made an imaginary friend to cope with this, but I'm not sure if that's sound advice. It worked, though, I get lonely much less often now. Also, since you already talked for a while today, wait until tomorrow at least. You don't want to overwhelm her.
>>
Guys (and girls with relevant information): How do you stay hard in a condom? I'll have a full erection from foreplay with my girlfriend and almost as soon as the condom goes on I can't stay hard enough to penetrate.

Would thinner condoms fix this problem? What about sheepskin condoms?
>>
>>16650207
Yes. I fantasize about them anyway.

No, #1 should explain why
>>
>>16652724
dont use sheeskin condoms. use sheeps.
>>
>>16652741
This

You no longer need a girl as well
>>
>>16652390
Theres one app, its been around for some time.
It's called "BAR".
Once you get in, you only have to pay a small fee for yourself, and if you find a matching female, feel free to pay a second fee.
Sometimes, that will do the trick. But not always.

In retrospective, there are probably some flaws, i hope it's just the beta.
>>
>>16650207
>If you magically became a girl, would you have sex with your best friend?

See.... Offhand if I think of my oldest friend, the instant answer is: No.

But then I think about it... and my other best friend is a lesbian... and I've had sex with her before...

Would I have lesbian sex with her? Maybe? I honestly don't know...

>>16650655
>guys, do you fantasize when fucking/getting a bj/hj?

Nope. Too in the moment. If I'm not, it's pretty much impossible for me to climax (which is awesome because I can go for literally hours, but sucks because i can tell the fact that it takes so long sometimes makes me gf feel like shit at times.)

>would you be "offended" if you found out your girl does this? not involving other people, just situations.

Other situations? No idea what that means... Other people would just be friken weird... other situations? Like role play stuff? Sure that's cool I guess?

>>16650786
>he told me that he's sure his brother is going to be very fond of me (as in sexually attracted, i can't properly translate the word he used). WTF is this about? is he insane?

I'd take that as him warning you about his brother and his potential behavior.

>>16650994
>Who is brandon
Stop asking this question in every single thread. That's like 4 in a row I've seen.

He is a creeper who would pop up in every thread asking the exact same questions about himself and would rant about how pathetic he was and how he'd never get ayone, and would ignore all advice. Stop becoming Brandon.

Ellliot Rogers is a former R9K member who went on a shooting spree because griils wouldn't give him attention.
>>
>>16652017
Fake it 'til you make it, pretend you don't care and one day you'll realize that you don't.
>>
>>16652444
> how do I stave off this need for contact?

take dancing classes. like couple dancing.
they are always in desperate need of men and you can please you body's needs of human interaction, touch, and it even is romantic and sensual in a non sexual way.

worked wonders for me :)
>>
>>16652622
You are literally the only person who remembers this exchange, no one cares.
>>
>>16651122
i have small boobs, should i try to gain weight? im 168cm and 45kg, so i wouldn't mind getting more mass at all.

It won't necessarily give you more boobs, but it may give you more ass, but that also depends on if you workout and tone it. Working out will actually do FAR more to increase how big your breasts look over eating more. It will basically firm up and tighten everything so it all looks more perky.

That being said, you're underweight to begin with. Even with a small frame, You could probably stand to gain another 5 or 6 kilo's to begin with.

Ultimately do what you find most appealing, but if having more noticeable boobs is what would make you feel more attractive, working out is the way to go (there are plenty of exercises that specifically target to help do that, just google them up)

>>16651382
>Do you think she likes me?

If under 18: Get off the site
If over 18: Stop acting like you're under 18.

Ask her out or don't. Shits only as awkward as you let it be.

>>16651591
>How do you flirt without coming off creepy.

Flirting is basically joking around with a sexual subtext. You cannot joke around with someone unless both of you understand it's a joke, and both of you find that type of joking around funny.

Stop being inappropriate.

>inb4 appropriate just means you have good looks

No, appropriate means you don't look like a spaz that's try-harding.

>>16652724
How do you stay hard in a condom? Would thinner condoms fix this?

This is more than anything else, likely a psychological problem. Your'e either having performance anxiety, or you're focusing too much on the condom and thinking too much about how it feels different.

In either of those cases, the only real solution is pretty simple (though hard to pull off); get the heck of your head and get over it.

You can try different condoms though,

I started to really like Skyn's polyisoprene studded condoms before my gf got her implant.
>>
File: plus size.jpg (121 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
plus size.jpg
121 KB, 2048x1366
my girlfriend is a chubbier girl, 5'4", very well endowed with a round and beautiful physique. I'm highly attracted to women with her physique, even though plenty of other guys would definitely prefer thinner girls. i was actually amazed by how large her breasts were, and very clearly natural too.

we're both very attracted to each other and try to have sex as often as possible. my main question for the bustier, chubbier women is, what kind of sex positions do you enjoy the most? what kind of positions do you find most comfortable and enjoyable. I want to keep the sex exciting between us, she's a wonderful person, we have more things in common than we can count and I love giving her orgasms.
>>
>>16652867
Sure nobody remembers this time, but the question's in case a similar exchange happens in the future. It was out before I knrw it and I don't want to put my foot in my mouth too much, but I want to know if flirty jokes like that are bad in my situation, so I won't risk becoming a repeat offender with them. If it's bad to make those, they will remember eventually.
>>
>>16652914

I'm a dude but I have a "chubbier" girlfriend as well (and she's also a bit taller than me).

The only limitation to anything we've ever done has been the same with any other girl: inflexibility.

There is always a workaround to anything else.

Dont' worry about it and just stay creative and keep trying at different things. Half the fun is in experimenting.
>>
>>16650786
Talk to him about it. However I'm going to guess his brother is retarded and is bad with boundaries among other things.

>>16650869
The biggest issue with virginity is why you're a virgin to begin with generally. If you're just a guy who's been busy or had to work some stuff out, a woman who'd laugh isnt worth the effort anyways. If you're a virgin because you scare off women or are just an asshole, well thats another issue.

>>16652914
Keep up the good fight
>>
>>16651031
she pissed, apologise but not obviously
maybe just "mention" you were thinking about how you just changed topic and it wasn't fair
then go from there
>>
>>16652914
Laying flat on my belly, pillow under my hips
>>
>>16653076
i'll try that with her next time, thanks
>>
File: e16.jpg (20 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
e16.jpg
20 KB, 567x567
If a guy I just met keeps telling me I'm cute does it mean that he likes me?

He seems pretty outgoing and I've never had a guy be that direct with me.
>>
>>16653111
yes
>>
>>16653111
Yes
>>
File: confused cara.jpg (22 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
confused cara.jpg
22 KB, 300x224
guys and girls just be honest with me if this sounds kind of like my new girlfriend is crazy or suspicious.

please don't think i'm an asshole for asking this, i just want a third party perspective

date 1: have fun bowling and drinking together
date 2: see star wars, have coffee together, hold hands, kiss.
date 3. we make dinner together, have some wine, watch a movie together and then (this is the good part) we have sex 3 times, once on her roommate's sofa, once in her bedroom in the dead of night (the loud, blankets and pillows thrown all over the room, damp bedsheet aftermath kind of sex), then again in the morning right before we made breakfast together.

suffice to say even though it was great fun, it kinda feels like things got really physical, really fast. i didn't even know what her last name was or much about her before the sex started. i just went for it and tongue kissed her and before we knew it we were fucking.

i mean.. is this kind of behaviour something to be wary of? she has a birth control implant so I'm not too worried about impregnating her, but I'm kind of curious if she's this easy with most guys or if she just really likes me..
>>
>>16653150

Date 1: meet for coffee. Get dinner and drinks. Chat the night away.
Date 2: Meet at arbotorium. Visit a museum. Get drinks, play pool. Hold hands for the first time.
Date 3: Check out a mall. visit the beach. Have dinner. Kiss for the first time. Go back to her place. Make out for the first time. I ask if she wants to be a couple. Have sex for 4 days non-stop.
During one of those days, friend calls asking me if I want to visit, without thinking I ask her along.
A couple weeks later we take a week long thousand mile trip to meet my friend.

It's been about a year. Still together. Still happy

Who gives a fuck. Just take things one step at a time and enjoy yourself.
>>
I was married at a time, when I was 20. My wife died during childbirth and now I have a lovely 8 year old daughter. I started dating again when I was 26 and this woman I've been with discussed marriage with me.

I have one point of contention: I visit my wife's grave once a month. It's really hard to let go as I genuinely miss her. My girlfriend really doesn't like this and wants me to stop or we're done.

I don't really know if her reaction is appropriate or not. I'd love a woman's input: if your boyfriend was in my position (having a deceased wife) and wanted to visit her grave, would you be supportive?
>>
>>16653226

end it bro, jesus christ how could it be more obvious?
>>
>facesitting
>pissing on each other
>fishnets

Are my fetishes weird?
>>
>>16653238
Relative to the universe of sexual fetishes, no. Those are among the mundane.
>>
>>16653238
as long as it's mutual and enjoyed by all parties, no.
>>
I want open relationshi.Is it possible to be in open relationship with girl and how I convince her? I like idea seeing other girls without her bitching and losing her.
>>
>>16653278
I guess look in swinging communities, fetlife and poly tumblrs or something, or use online dating and specify it.

Be prepared to let her sleep with other guys too.
>>
>>16653294
Looks like I am problem.I love my gf.but loves other girl.It would be great that I can have both of them.
>>
File: 2hatz.jpg (47 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
2hatz.jpg
47 KB, 500x383
Can girls tell when other girls lose their virginity?
My GF was a virgin before she met me and during Winter break she went back to work at her old job. Her manager, a 40 year old women who gets along great with my GF told her that she knows for a fact that she has a boyfriend and she is not a virgin anymore, something about her hips growing. Her manager still brings it up everyone in awhile. So I'm curious, can women tell the virginity status in other women?
>>
>>16653421
No.
>>
>>16653434
ok thanks. just curious if there was some sixth sense girls had or something.
>>
>>16653421
if you believe women can tell the future from horoscopes too, yes, they absolutely can.
>>
My boyfriend said that if "the love of his life" showed interest in him, he'd drop me immediately to be with her.

It's breakup time, yeah?
>>
>>16653461
I'm a girl but yessss x 10000.
>>
>>16653461
Tell him "you missed out because she's leaving," and then break up with him and walk out and move on from that dickhead.
>>
>>16653487

I'm sorry, but I (male) think it's circumstantial.

My best friend is a woman. I've known her my entire life. We were only ever just friends, I never pursued anything because I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship if she said no. I'm interested, but quietly interested.

If she ever showed interest in me, I would stop seeing whoever I was seeing to be with her. I already love her as a friend and like family, and it's a friendship I wouldn't trade for anything else.
>>
Can masturbating be healthy if done like once a week?
>>
>>16653508
masturbation is healthy. period.
>>
>>16653498
Would you be comfortable settling down with a woman who felt the same about a childhood friend? Knowing you could be dumped at another man's whim? It's not circumstantial, it's the logical thing for her to do. I hope you make any girls aware of this so that you're not leading them on.
>>
>>16653461
Yep. If someone is with you just because they can't be with someone else, it's doomed from the start.

>>16653498
It's not circumstantial, its you not getting over a crush and being disingenuous with other women. Only cuckolds would be ok with being the runner up in a relationship.
>>
>>16653524

I would support her. Relationships aren't permanent. If I got married, I wouldn't break it off to be with my friend. But anything before marriage is fair game.
>>
>>16653461
Why would anyone bother being with someone that isn't no. 1 in their life? He sounds like a dipshit.
>>
File: 911.png (20 KB, 111x86) Image search: [Google]
911.png
20 KB, 111x86
>>16651078
>No its not actually that hard for guys to get sex
Look man if I were in Amsterdam where the hookers get regular checkups and it's regulated that'd be one thing but I'm not gonna risk getting busted by the cops, shot by a pimp or getting an STD.
>>
This girl I'm talking to stops texting me back mid conversation often. She seems interested in me in all aspects except for that. I'm not really a boring texter or anything. It pissed me off bad when I see her active on social media, but not responding to me
>>
>>16650207

>If you woke up one day as a girl, would you let your best friend fondle/fuck you?

>If your best friend woke up as a girl, would you want them to let you feel up/fuck them?

What the fuck good is a best friend if they won't?
>>
I'm working on my "deal breakers".

>I live with my mother
>I don't have a car

I plan to fix both of these in 2016 but which one comes first?
>>
>>16653778
Living with your mother is worse to me, but it would probably be easier to get a car first and then move out.
>>
>>16653808
car = job = apartment. A car is the first step to independence in American society.
>>
>>16653778
I think car. On top of being able to go where you want when you want, it'll help you get a more stable job. Assuming you don't already live in the city anyways.
>>
>>16653461
Damn, on a related note.
My gf and I have been together for 2 months but I don't really know if I will ever fall in love with her.
Im still insterested in other girls I liked before we started dating, what should I do?
>>
>>16653808
>>16653810
>>16653823

I own my own company (working from home). I make over $3,500 a month so it isn't a matter of money. I was thinking move out first, since my job doesn't depend on a car, then a car down the line.
>>
>>16653845
If that's the case, then yes I'd probably move out first. Just what are you doing from home though? I'm guessing something along the lines of coding or IT.
>>
>>16653853

I make candles.
>>
>>16653857
That's not what I was expecting. Do you sell that shit on etsy?
>>
There's this pregnant girl who wants to see me. I'd like to fuck her real hard, this is my ultimate fetish. I don't think I want a relationship though.

Is it possible?
>>
>>16653845
>I own my own company (working from home)
I know a guy who has been working from his mom's home for the past 7 years building his real estate business. He had a fiance who left him because he wouldn't move out because he wanted to save money. A year later he bought a house, still has six figures in saving / investments and now earns ridiculous money with his business. I guess he never told her how much he was really earning.

Seriously real estate where I live is stupidly lucrative if you build your client base long enough.
>>
File: 1448473819606.png (40 KB, 633x973) Image search: [Google]
1448473819606.png
40 KB, 633x973
I've got a question for both genders:

I've been romantically interested in 6 girls in my life. With the past three girls I've liked, there have been similar situations in which she'll have this little outburst at me over something small,
once over knocking over a can of soda, once when I made a joke about someone vomiting, and once when I made a small mistake at work. It only lasts a second and then she'll be back to usual. The first two girls shoved me pretty hard in the chest, and the third snapped at me in a way I've never seen her do with anyone else.

Now I'm not the most socially adept person, but for each time this has happened it has seemed very out-of-place and I couldn't understand why they seemed so upset. When I start to like a girl I act no different than I do with anyone else, stoic and a bit standoffish. For the first two girls, I think they knew I was interested in them, and for the most recent, I think she's into me but I don't know if she knows I'm into her too.

Has anyone been in a similar situation and could tell me why this happens? Am I overthinking things?
>>
>>16654146
You probably just caught them on a bad day. It happens to everyone, but it sticks out in your mind because these are girls you're really thinking about a lot.
>>
>>16654160
I don't know. I'm pretty sensitive, especially to that sort of thing. I think I'd notice it with anyone, but it's only been these three girls, all of whom I've liked. It's like they lose it for half a second then completely regain composure, acting normally before and after the fact, all very directly at me.
>>
I'm thinking of piercing my ears.
I'm a guy.
Not gonna get those nasty ass guages. Probably just black half inch hoops. My idea was two on each side. Maybe a silver one and a black one on each ear.
>>
>>16652622
>>16652918
Politely bumping.
>>
>Female coworker GRABS my dick
>Comments that I have a small penis
>Threatens me with "connects" when I freak out and tell her she has no right to touch me
>She tells everyone I have a small penis and am gay because I don't want her ratchet ass touching me

I didn't report her to a manager when it happened, just told a manager that I didn't feel comfortable being near her because she was "touching me," but I did tell a friend what happened and she said I'm being stupid because I probably wouldn't object if someone I was attracted to touched me.
>>
>>16654374
Your friend is stupid. What does it matter if you wouldn't mind what happened if it were someone you were attracted to? All that matters it that you /weren't/ attracted to the person who did it, and that you did not want it.

I would definitely speak up. Men get crap treatment when it comes to things like this because people will often tell them to "man up" or "stop being gay" but the only way to change that is to combat it head on.

What your coworker did was unacceptable, and ESPECIALLY not appropriate for the workplace. Get that bitch fired for sexual harassment.
>>
My friend says she has PTSD. She has a lot of diagnoses and impairments and once every few days she has a medical appointment for all sorts of reasons. This has been going on for a pretty long time.

I wonder what caused her PTSD. Partially because I want to be there for her and support her, but I admit I'm curious too. And to make sure it's not dumb shit like internet trolls causing it.
Is it appropriate for me to ask her this? When would it be, if ever?
>>
>>16654388
See, I'm torn between speaking up and letting it go.

If I speak up, don't I look like a bitch that can't stand a little unwanted attention? On the other hand, I was definitely freaked the fuck out and now no longer feel free from harassment when this particular coworker is there.
>>
>>16654400
If she wanted you to know, she would have told you.
>>
I'm a guy. I've been told I'm a 4/10 and have a 'good personality' by my friends.

I have very limited social skills due to teenage anxiety (I'm 20 now).

I have almost no social hobbies; many social hobbies would require physical exercise. Problem is I have Klinefelter Syndrome, which basically makes muscle gain next to impossible. Combine this with boyish looks, no facial hair, and being shorter than most people my age (5'11"), I have very little confidence.

Maybe I'm just venting, but realistically what are my chances with the other sex? What can I do to improve my chances?
>>
>>16654417
>I've been told I'm a 4/10 and have a 'good personality' by my friends
Your first step is to get rid of your friends. They sound like the sort of people who make hollow compliments while silently comparing themselves to you to make themselves feel better
>>
>>16654406
Suppose so. She did tell me unprompted that she has PTSD though.

So the best thing to do here is let it be then?
>>
>>16654443
Yes. She'll tell you when she wants you to know.
>>
>>16650869
Got a buddy that lost his on a solo trip to australia, when he was 27. Hang in there, dont get yourself down about ut. Virginity is not as bad as it seems.
>>
>>16650133
Girls, how do you feel about short men?

I'm 5'6" and I feel like girls taller than me don't take me seriously.
>>
>>16654417
>short
>5'11
Bruh. Get real.
>what are my chances
You ever notice how women have pretty varied taste in men? I have, and so has science.

Read some fashion tips, go to a more expensive hair salon with the kind of women youre interested in working there. Get a haircut, ask questions about what will look good.

I've been rated anywhere from a 4 to a 10. I'll tell you what though, don't trust dudes to give you an accurate rate. They're not the sex you're trying ti attract. Ask your friends that are girls. Try /soc, they have threads for this. You aren't going to be everyone's cup of tea, but thankfully twinks are becoming sexy to a lot of women, good for you.

One thing that I did notice, it sounds like you're really frustrated about this, and feeling emasculated. Don't attach your ego to material things, or status. Take pride in the things you do, why you do them, and your goals. And, have goals and hobbies, not to attract women, but to elevate yourself. People know when you're uncomfortable with yourself, and I've never seen one find it hot. But I have seen a lot of people become comfortable with themselves as they age.
>>
>>16654555
They care more about your napoleon/inferiority complex that it causes.
>>
>>16654417
Doesn't Kleinfelter make you taller?
>>
>>16654569
Okay, stick to short girls it is then
>>
>>16654581
I'm tall and I like short girls
I am your anonymous competition
Gl m8
>>
>>16654586
Save some for the little guy. :'(
>>
>>16654595
I can only have one at a time
You can have all the rest as long as I get my one.
>>
Ladies,
How does the female orgasm feel? Can you describe it in detail?
>>
>>16654619
> tfw you will never experience the female orgasm

Why live?
>>
>>16654572
It can, but sometimes doesn't.
>>
File: art 1.jpg (55 KB, 427x431) Image search: [Google]
art 1.jpg
55 KB, 427x431
Guys,
If you were in a long term relationship with a girl would you rather she end it over the phone during break, both travel to meet over break and have to take the train home knowing it's over, or wait until both of you are at uni to do it in person?

can we be friends afterwards?

it's not a situation of anger or anything. I know that no matter what it's going to hurt, but I really love this guy and I want him in my life as a friend eventually (obviously I'll give him space first and respect whatever his wishes are). I've never been through a breakup before and I just don't want to do a bad job of it.
>>
>>16654649
My last girlfriend broke up with me over text on Valentine's Day.

Fuck it, it doesn't matter what it is.
Gon' kill ya' anyway.
>>
Guys, would you rather date a girl who was very bad at managing money to the point where she was in severe debt, but paid for herself, or a girl who was more modest with her spending, but expected you to provide for her?

I know you'd obviously date neither, but if you had to pick one of the two, which would you pick?
>>
>>16654649
He's going to be upset for a very very long time.

Women have no honor, or loyalty; these are fundamental principles to a man.
>>
>>16654660
Modest but expecting a provider.
>>
>>16654649
Do it when you get back on campus, please.

I had my ex break up with me over the phone a few days before christmas, and while we both knew it was towards the end of our relationship, it still felt shittier than necessary when we hung up.
>>
File: IMG_4281.jpg (2 MB, 1318x2594) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4281.jpg
2 MB, 1318x2594
>>16654659
really? so should I just do it as quickly as possible?
>>16654661
It's not about honor or loyalty. He just doesn't understand fundamental parts of my personality after multiple explanations… which makes me think he never will. He's a great friend but I need a romantic partner to understand me on a deeper level.

I wish there was some way to do this without upsetting him.
>>
>>16654669
I've only been in two relationships my whole life, both long-term, they both ended with my girl dumping me for someone else; so I guess my opinion is a little biased. Doing it in person and talking about it face to face is the only way, even if he's going to be upset (trust me, he will be)
>>
File: IMG_1430.jpg (2 MB, 1816x2672) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1430.jpg
2 MB, 1816x2672
>>16654665
ok… I actually think I'm going to do it on campus, because I know he moved recently and has no friends in his current hometown, so at least on campus he has a support system. Also I want to give him a good explanation.

But how do I treat him over break? I've been sort of trying to fade out, but I feel like a dishonest ass for not revealing what I am thinking.
>>
It's been awhile and I'm gettin' mad thirsty.

What are my options and what should I do, /adv/?
>>
>>16654701
girl or guy?
I'm assuming guy. Either way try tinder.
>>
>>16654753
Guy. And wanna know my luck? I dropped it not an hour ago and broke the screen. Thankfully it was a cheap phone (my first smartphone).
>>
>>16654785
are you in college? high school? working?
give me an age range
>>
>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
>Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

You do realize coffee is universal code for "just friends" right?
>>
File: 1404000041742.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1404000041742.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
I don't feel like making a new thread for something so dumb, so i'll ask here.

First, I'm a guy, I only have one other male friend and we're not very close, every other friend and close friend I have is a woman. Second, on christmas my family always plays a $50 white elephant game, and I ended up with 2 movie tickets and a gift card to a restaurant called Lucille's which is fucking amazing.

I want to see The Martian. since i've already seen star wars, and I'd like to ask a friend to go since i have two tickets and the gift card will cover two meals. The problem I'm having is that obviously asking a girlfriend out to dinner and a movie is going to sound a lot like a date which is really not what I want, but I can't think of a way to get this point across without seeming really weird. How do i do this?
>>
>>16654660

I think I know which old white man the first one is voting for
>>
>>16654815
museum and lunch
>>16654818
say "it's not a date" don't beat around the bush just be honest and blunt. That's the best way
>>
>>16654833

If you're a guy anything involving art or theatre makes you look gay. Maybe not a good choice.
>>
>>16654812
Sorry, "it" being my phone but I gguess that was obvious. Tired.

24, but look 18-20. been called cute a lot but the baby face makes it hard.
>>
>>16654818
If you explain your story as clearly as you just did they should understand. Acknowledge its weird but just get over it and so should they. The Martian is a great movie, enjoy
>>
>>16654838
Ok, so as for online dating, to be honest, the baby face will really hurt your chances (I know it's a cruel reality).
Just try to put yourself into situations to meet new people often. Join hobby groups maybe?
>>
File: 1371935232700.jpg (336 KB, 748x973) Image search: [Google]
1371935232700.jpg
336 KB, 748x973
>>16654852
>>16654833
I'm just a little hesitant to do that because even though she's probably my best friend and we've known each other for years, she made it pretty clear a few months ago that she wants a relationship, and I don't; but I still want to do things with her. It kind of feels like we've been separating and it's hard to handle.
>>
Ive had a female friend for about 7 months now, we usually go out and do stuff or just text, but its not really dating. Last week I was a dumbass and said some dumbass things, the gist of it being that I forgot she was sick af the time and then saying "I think Im turning retarded."
She hasnt messaged or read any of my messages since, and hasnt talked to me for about a week. I dont know whats going on, maybe Im just desperate and lonely, but I dont want to lose a friend. What do I do, just drop it? Should I wait more, and if so how long? Also, sorry if this falls into one of the OP categories, I just want to hear anybodies feedback on this situation, Ive never had something like this happen to me before.
>>
>>16654918
Why can't you ask a different friend if you don't want to give her the wrong impression or lead her on?
>>
Question for mostly femanons but everyone welcome,

Been on three dates with qt. She seems to really like me and vice versa. She's working 11-12 hour shifts this week, but there'll be a small window I could see her tonight. Should I tell her I wanna see if even if it's only for an hour or is that clingy?
>>
>>16655106
Depending on her personality, she'd probably want to spend that time at home, relaxing.
>>
>>16655108
aw. ok. Does it matter that she's mentioned her home life being stressful lately? Roommate being crazy. It's not a huge deal to me either way.
>>
>>16655112
It might. I don't know, I'm just basing this on my own experience of working long shifts and having long days.
>>
Women,
if we agree to no sex but then start heavy petting. And I say I wont go all the way. But as I inch closer to sex I dont get a no. So I end up going all the way and she stops me after a while.
How do I calm her down emotionally. Like it was an accident but shes pretty mad and Im a bit worried about the repercussions.
>>
>>16655168
How do you accidentally put your penis in her vagina? You've fucked up, face the repercussions, no matter what they are
>>
>>16655172
It's about as accidental as anything else about sex. The desires pour over someone and they forget all logic and just go for what the flesh craves.

But, I don't get this whole "Let me lay here like a brick for a while and let them do it and then half way through, I'll make a drama shitstorm over it." instead of just saying no at the initial attempt.

Seems pretty popular with people who want to be a victim, they just let shit happen and get to the point where they can pretend to not be at blame and blame the other person instead.
>>
>>16655185
Okay, so now you're absolving all responsibility and saying that it's all her fault and that you couldn't control yourself? I agree she should have done something, but blaming her for your lack of self control makes you a pretty shitty person. It takes two to tango, buddy.
>>
I don't drink (and I don't know shit about alcohol), I'm slightly awkward and I look really young. But, I want to go to a bar alone to meet a girl to fuck.

how to?
>>
>>16655188
I'm just a different person putting in input on how these things work.

They are both shitty people, if you don't want something to happen that is going to happen you don't lay there like some soulless idiot who can't act and then blow up later on after it happened.

This whole fad of "I'll sit here like a sub and do nothing while something happens to me that I don't want" is a joke and I don't know how people can be so shitty at sex that they let this happen. If they don't want something to happen to them, they should be the dom to make sure it does't get that far.
>>
>>16650207
>If you woke up one day as a girl, would you let your best friend fondle/fuck you?

probably

>If your best friend woke up as a girl, would you want them to let you feel up/fuck them?

depends on how hot they are
>>
>>16655221
So many great doujins based on this.
>>
File: 1427780680269.jpg (22 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
1427780680269.jpg
22 KB, 303x303
>>16655232
Sigh... Back to hbrowse for me...
>>
im having my first date ever tonight (have had girlfriends, sex, just no dates) but i want to go home by ten or eleven and i don't want to fuck. how do i gracefully bow out a couple of hours into it without making her feel like i don't like her? she's accused me of being "hot and cold" and "aloof" already I don't want to compound the situation.
>>
>>16655245
Tell her how you feel, and that you're inexperienced with dating.

As for you, you need to understand that the perfect relationship is one where you don't have to follow a script of actions to achieve a positive result. A flowing relationship where you're both comfortable being yourself, is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>16655200
>This whole fad of "I'll sit here like a sub and do nothing while something happens to me that I don't want" is a joke
Rape is now a joke. Cut of 1000 deaths. frog boiling in a pot. Things have to happen in a certain way for some people to register whats going on. because when frogs boil in a pot I sure hope you dont think that frog consented to it.
>>
I met this girl just a week ago through some mutual friends. Somehow she always seems to sit or walk right next to me, so we ended up talking and joking a lot. She's also very touchy: punches my shoulders when I make fun of her, plays with my hair, hugs me or puts her arm around my shoulders... she even held my hands when I told her they were freezing (we were outside and it was really cold). She's very friendly, but she's not so touchy with other guys, even my best friend noticed she's "really comfortable around me".

The thing is, when I try to text her, she seems distant or busy, like she's not interested in hearing from me. I even tried to ask her out for a coffee, she accepted but then she canceled the date half an hour before going out, saying she was really tired from working all the afternoon.

What gives? Is this girl into me or not?
>>
>>16655308
Fucking ask her
>>
Guys, would you call a girl ugly if you're actually interested in them? Jokingly calling them ugly, of course

Do bants go that far?
>>
>>16655330
yes, the can go that far indeed. if you're wondering whether it's a bant or not, it probably is.
>>
>>16655330
>Guys, would you call a girl ugly if you're actually interested in them?

yeh
>>
A girl really likes me, but she is literally a 20 year old, kissless, virgin, christian humanitarian girl. I like her back too, we got drunk and cuddled on the couch at a friends place but every time we are together sober she is too nervous to look me in the eye, or give me any queues on what it is she wants. I know for a fact she wants to kiss (yes shes literally that pure that kissing is a huge thing for her) but im afraid of scaring her. Ive had many girlfriends but none like this.

tl;dr
Girls: How do i read a nervous girl that cant make eye contact or talk confidently?
>>
Portuguese girl here. Is it a bad thing for me to strike conversation with German speakers I come across in the streets? Am trying to learn German.
>>
>>16654649
>break up over the phone or in person?

In person is the best, but the reality is that it's always going to suck. It's just minor degree's of sucking less and levels of respect. Personally, I think this is an in person thing where if you at least enjoyed the good times and want to end things on good terms, you owe them a face to face at the very least. But that's just me, culture nowadays is getting weird.

>can be we be friends afterwards?
Depends, do you mean like a few weeks, or even a month later? Hell no. After like 6 months-1 year+ after? If you've both had time to date/get new significant others, sure.

Otherwise you're being unfair and not giving him the chance to move on like you probably already have.

Remember, men and women process things differently, and you're the one initiating the breakup. I'm sure you've been thinking of breaking up for weeks or months, and slowly getting more and more used to the idea 'til now where you've mostly moved on and checked out of the relationship to the point where you're ready to act on it. But for him, this is probably going to come as a total shock. He's going to be starting at zero when it comes to getting over this, and is going to have more to get over because he's the one being dumped.

I'm not saying any of this to make you feel guilty or bad, just saying that's the reality of breakups. Someone is always a little more hurt than the other.

Best of luck!

>>16654660
daate a girl in debt or a gold digger?

I guess my gf is in pretty modest debt and pays for herself... But I also don't think it's really her fault so much as she's always had to look after her family, her family hasn't ever been the most financially stable or knowledgeable (which... desu is particularly strange to me given her uncle is the VP of a small bank...), and student loans don't help.

I don't think I could at all date someone who EXPECTS me to provide though.
>>
>>16655449

Having dated a few of these (I think I may have accidentally stolen a 25 year olds first kiss xD) it's just about letting them know it's ok to be nervous or whatever--and then making them forget about it so that they feel comfortable around you.

The way nerves work, the more you think about 'em, the more they take over. Sometimes it's best to just bring it up, so it can be forgotten about.

Laughter is a pretty good way to get even the shiest of people to relax. Having absolute confidence also helps, because people tend to draw and internalize vibes off other people.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.