[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem: I have a girl who I had sex with after 2 dates, she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 640x1136
Problem: I have a girl who I had sex with after 2 dates, she thought honestly I was the best in bed, but since then I felt like she was more distant... Like she thinks I'm a fuck-buddy waiting in the stable for her now.
She's hung up on an ex who doesn't even like her somehow. Is this something that goes away eventually? Should I Persue? I confronted her, am I doing it right?
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 640x1136
>>
You're doing it wrong. She's still hung up on her ex, you're just a fuck buddy to get emotion out on. Nothing more, move on before you get hurt even more.
>>
>>16650125
>She's hung up on an ex
And you actually think you can get a relationship out of this?
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 640x1136
This is the stupid status she posted after I told her she should leave her exes in the past and move onto someone who actually likes her.
>>
>>16650134
>>16650136
How should I confront this?
>>
File: LLL.jpg (477 KB, 1211x1267) Image search: [Google]
LLL.jpg
477 KB, 1211x1267
Here's your mistake; talking about the relationship. Never do that again, with any female human.
>>
>>16650142
You either decide to stay as a fuckbuddy, or you tell her you're not comfortable being a rebound and the two of you clearly want different things. And then you find another girl to date
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 640x1136
This is a status that another girl I slept with posted, which makes me have a little hope for something ... Makes me think persistence might be the best quality. (Status not about me though)
>>
>>16650129

stop bombing her with your clingy texts

give her space, you're probably just a fuckbuddy like >>16650134 said, so don't make a big deal of it, but if you're not ok on being a backup dick to her, cut contact and find a girl free of drama.
>>
>>16650152

This is bullshit you faggot, girls need an ego boost when they get dumped, and that's what that guy is for her, stop making big deal of every single bullshit that poetic attention whores write on internet
>>
>>16650152
God damn it, Jason, you forgot to block out her name on the top bar...
>>
>>16650142
Be understanding? Don't get too emotional over it. She's incredibly hurt over her last relationship and is in a painful state of mind. You could be the nicest man on the earth, but it wouldn't matter to her. She seems like a nice gal, really, but whether a week, or a year, she is not ready for a relationship again. It's a great confidence boost for her, but nothing more. Sorry, man.
>>
I guess I'll just stop replying/talking and be a backup dick if I haven't found someone already. I'll just let her go unless she wants to come to me herself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.