[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i sex im 18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: firstresultongoogle.jpg (75 KB, 648x432) Image search: [Google]
firstresultongoogle.jpg
75 KB, 648x432
how do i sex im 18
>>
The first time isn't going to be all that great compared to months down the road of experience. Don't stress about it and use fucking protection. Guy on top is the easiest entry level position.
>>
Is it a good idea to do it with an ugly girl even if u can have a beautiful gf?
>>
>>16650839
wtf
>>
File: 1448750225131.jpg (86 KB, 960x669) Image search: [Google]
1448750225131.jpg
86 KB, 960x669
>>16650114
>tfw 20th birthday is in four days and still a virgin

I should just give up entirely shouldn't I
>>
>>16650852
why bother so much over being able to still explore the most awesome thing ever? be happy you don't have to be a degenarted pedo at 24 cause you have seen done and experienced it all already
>>
If ur virgin but an 8-9, is it a good idea to do your first time with an ugly gril (easy to do) even if you can do it with a beautiful girl (cause ur a 8-9, but it's more stressful)?
>>
>>16650857
>most awesome thing ever

I-is sex really that good
>>
It's not that I'm feeling bad about it, it's just that I feel I don't date the girl I want because I have 0 experience in sexe
>>
>>16650862
yep. basically.
but only if it's with the right person. otherwise you might develope into one of those people thinking they are asexual. been there, done that.
>>
>>16650873
I guess I should just go ahead and kill myself than. Thanks for giving me that final push
>>
Being asexual crossed my mind actually..
So should I try to get the girl I want and not try to have sexe with some randome girl?
>>
>>16650852
I lost my virginity when I was 20
is it really this bad? never thought so before
I'm male btw
>>
>>16650114
missionary position, aim down and scoot forward with every thrust.

dick expands vaginal wall and stimulating clitoris.

you have just become a sex god.
>>
>>16650839
Why would you do it with an ugly girl if you already have a pretty girl
>>
File: CW6U4bjU0AE07Cz.png (83 KB, 582x582) Image search: [Google]
CW6U4bjU0AE07Cz.png
83 KB, 582x582
>>16650875
Lol psycho. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>16650852
I lost mine at 21 on a mff threesome. Don't be so worried, it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>16651172
I don't have a beautiful gf but I can get one. I just don't know if I should lost my virginity with some less beautiful girl because it's easier and stressless
>>
>>16650852
Approaching 22 and still haven't had sex. Don't really care, either
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.