[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heya /adv/, last night I had sex with my gf for over 5 hours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: keke.jpg (529 KB, 2891x2196) Image search: [Google]
keke.jpg
529 KB, 2891x2196
Heya /adv/, last night I had sex with my gf for over 5 hours. During this period I ejaculated 4 times outside of her (she's not on the pill, and we didnt have condoms avaible), but I were inside of her to seconds before I came 3 of the times. After ejaculating, I did a bad job cleaning my penis, and there was definitely cum left on it. I also did not urinate during the 5 hours. With only 10 minute long breaks on average after ejaculating, I then went inside of her again. Is there a really large chance I got her pregnant?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>16649850
The Lower Tennessee River Watershed has area in Tennessee,Georgia and Alabama and drains approximately 1864 square miles of land. The Tennessee portion of the watershed drains 1200 square miles (group 3 portion 762 square miles/group 4 portion 438 square miles) and includes parts of Bledsoe, Bradley, Hamilton, Loudon, Marion, McMinn, Meigs, Rhea, Roane and Sequatchie counties. - See more at: https://www.tn.gov/environment/article/wr-ws-lower-tennessee-river-watershed#sthash.h5NhhWnJ.dpuf
>>
>>16649850
We're both relatively healthy btw, and there has never been issues with sperm quality in my family (most of my nearest family have gotten accidentaly kids before they turned 20). Still though, I've read that it takes 1 million sperm cells to break down the wall around the egg, I just dont know how large of an amount sperm that really is and if the chances are great of impregnation with just the small amounts of sperm left on my penis.
>>
>>16649862
Germany’s fiscal administration is divided into federal tax authorities and state tax authorities. The local tax offices (Finanzämter) belong to the latter. They administer the “shared taxes” for the Federation and the States and process the tax returns. The number of tax offices in Germany totals around 650.

As a result of discussions in 2006 and 2009 between Federation and States (Föderalismusreform) the Federation will further on also administer some taxes. The competent authority is the Federal Central Tax Office (German: Bundeszentralamt für Steuern, abbreviated: BZSt) which is also competent authority for certain applications of tax refund from abroad. Since 2009, the BZSt allocates an identification number for tax purposes to every taxable person.
>>
>>16649860
>>16649872
This. He has a point.
>>
Within the dungeon, go north to trigger a scene. Then after, go left and go
along the path. Take the stairs down and continue along. Don't go in the first
door you see, instead, continue and explore around. At the intersection, go
up and you have 3 rooms. One is locked, the other two got Treasure Chests. One
of them is a Man Eater Chest. Some barrel also got another Tiny Medal. Once you
are done, back track and go right. You should see a door and a block of the
floor is empty. Touch the door if you want, but it's a trap. You will end up
one level lower. There is also a Treasure Chest here. Anyway, ignore the first
door and open the second door that's near. Continue down and you get see a
Statue blocking the way. Pull it out a bit and continue down. At the first
intersection, go right for some barrel with Tiny Medal. Then back track and go
to the left. Another Statue here, it's pretty obviously that where you should
pull it. Cross the bridge and continue. Enter the door and another puzzle.
Ok, use First Person view and check the ceiling, see that opening? Have the
Statue align to that spot horizontally and vertically. And voila, you are up
there and just one step to the Venus Tear. We got a boss fight up ahead, and
it uses bad effects a lot. Bring some items that can cure confusion and sleep,
some Amor Water, you should be fine. Anyway, open up the big chest and a fight
with 'Trap Box'. I have the hero and Yangus do Hi Tension while Jessica and
Kukule heal. After the battle, you will obtain the Venus Tear.
>>
The Seventeenth Amendment (Amendment XVII) to the United States Constitution established the popular election of United States Senators by the people of the states. The amendment supersedes Article I, §3, Clauses 1 and 2 of the Constitution, under which senators were elected by state legislatures. It also alters the procedure for filling vacancies in the Senate, allowing for state legislatures to permit their governors to make temporary appointments until a special election can be held.

The amendment was proposed in the 62nd Congress in 1912 and became law in 1913 after being ratified by the required 36 state legislatures. It was implemented in special elections in Maryland (November 1913) and Alabama (May 1914) and then nationwide in the November 1914 election.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x762
>>16649850
You don't have to come in her, no condom is still rolling the dice bud. That's a much smaller chance, but damn you've multiplied that x4.
>>
>>16649860
>>16649872
>>16649880
>>16649884
Thank you, very informative. I feel safer now
>>
When your plants are ready for transplanting into a larger pot, harden them off in their flats or small pots. This saves you the trouble of moving large, heavy pots in and out every day.

Once the transplants are hardened off, it's time to move them into their permanent containers. This container can be a large pot, a redwood tub or even a bushel basket. Whatever type of container you choose, make sure it will hold about five gallons of potting mix per plant and that it has drainage holes. Some people who garden in containers like to have casters underneath their pots to make moving them easier. It's also a good idea if you have to move your potted plants around during the day to follow the sun.

You'll need a good potting mix or sterilized garden soil, and a place to put your potted plant where it will get plenty of sunlight. Place your empty container outdoors where it's going to live and transplant right there. Fill the container with the potting mix or soil, packing the soil lightly. The soil line should be about an inch below the rim of the pot. When this is done, transplant just as you would outdoors.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 650x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 650x720
>>16649850
>last night

Bitch, get her emergency contraception and be done with it! What the hell are you doing dicking around on 4chan instead of that. And get her some proper contraception while you're at it.
>>
>>16649889
Rocky Gap is an unincorporated community that is located in Bland County in the U.S. state of Virginia.[1] Rocky Gap's center sits at a high elevation of around 2,887 ft. In the year of 2009, there was an estimate that there were a total of 75 people living in Rocky Gap. Rocky Gap has one zip code (24366).

Rocky Gap is located about 8 miles from Bluefield, WV. Rocky Gap has a total area of 4 miles and 95% of it is land the other 5% is water. Although only 5% water, Rocky Gap is somewhat unique in that the waters of Clear Fork, Laurel Fork and Wolf Creek all converge at nearly the same point less than a hundred yards from each other. This spot where the three waters meet is well known for large trout and has been a favorite spot for many anglers from all over Virginia and West Virginia.
>>
>>16649891
Problem is, she's not too keen on taking pills (some psycological thing I think), but if my chances are very large I got her pregnant, I guess I'll have to pressure her or something.
>>
>>16649891
>>16649898

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NZDwZbyDus
>>
>>16649898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LdBBeZd66A
>>
>>16649898
You're a dumbass OP. First for doing that pull out game bullshit and second for dating someone retarded. Please follow >>16649891 advice, so my taxes don't go to your unwanted babies.
>>
>>16649898
The copper IUD isn't a pill. It will not only be an immediately effective emergency contraceptive, it will continue to work as a super-effective contraceptive method for years. And if she thinks taking a pill or using any birth control is worse than pregnancy and having a child (or an abortion), she's mad.

You basically had full sex with her and your chances are that of normal sex. Take that as you will.
>>
>>16649910
I know it sounds fucked up, but she's even more anxious of doctors. Anyway, thanks for the information, I'll try to convince her to take ze pill.
>>
>>16649913
She'll be seeing more doctors than she has ever had in her life if she becomes pregnant.
>>
>>16649906
I'm not american, don't you worry :^)
>>
>>16649915
Fair point
>>
When in doubt, do it in the butt. - The Ladies Man
>>
>>16649898
>sex 5hours no condoms/protection
Have fun having an autistic 3 limbed child because she wont take prenatal vitamins.
>>
>>16649916
Fuck her as much as you want then in your 3rd world country.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.