[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to lick my GFs asshole. I did once, for maybe 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: asian-ass.jpg (51 KB, 800x455) Image search: [Google]
asian-ass.jpg
51 KB, 800x455
I really want to lick my GFs asshole. I did once, for maybe 3 seconds, but it wasn't really serious and we never went into anal territory, I got my fingers over there twice, also for very short period of time and not even inside and penetration was something we've only talked about so far.
But I really want to lick it.
She had 3 sexual partners before me, one long-lasting included. I have no reason to suspect she has STD and I eat her out very, very often so I'd probably get them by now anyways. She's also on pills so we don't use condoms and that's a risk I've agreed upon a long while ago. I'm pretty serious about her and I know she's faithful and so am I.
The thing is, rimjobs are made out to be really unsafe and I'm afraid of venturing into that territory. Should I be? Is it really more dangerous than what we already do? Can I get anything I wouldn't from activities we already perform? I've read some articles on the internet, but using dental dam they suggest is not a option, they seem to talk about gay pairing exclusively and I can't really filter out things that might be useful.
Bottom line: do you guys do it? Did anything bad happen to you ever? Can I consider it semi-safe considering the fact that we are long-time partners?
I'm worried about possible health problem a I've been through a ot lately and wouldn't want to add STDs to my list (the oral sex causes throat cancer thing already scares me but I hope she doesn't have HVP). Any feedback or personal experiences would be welcome. Thanks.
>>
>>16649734
>Asian-ass

My ASS. That's a trap if I ever saw one, that's a man's chest.
>>
>>16649757
it's just some totally random image that pooped on google when I literally typed "ass", totally not relevant
but thanks for reply anyways!
>>
>>16649734
Uh, I ate my ex's ass, had my ass eaten, did anal with no condom, etc. Never any problems. There is no STD you can contract though analingus that you wouldn't contact through normal sexual activity, so I dunno where you got your sex-ed. tl;dr - do it, it's amazing. Maker sure she licks your ass too, you'll thank me.
>>
>>16649766
>Maker sure she licks your ass too, you'll thank me.
Thank you for reply.
>implying I'd ever get any proper sex-ed in my country
I'm afraid by gf wouldn't be interested into doing that nor particularly open about the idea, but I've talked her into some pretty weird stuff so with time all is possible I guess.
>>
>>16649734
Just do it. Especially if you hinted at it before. I lick my gfs aashole almost daily, she loves it and so do I. Normally when I'm eating her out I'll venture over there for a bit.

Thing is, I know my gf is very clean. She, like me, literally showers after every shit. On top of that we have a bidet.

I wouldn't do it to aa random girl and if you are unsure just do it after yous have both had a shower.
>>
>>16649764
>That pooped up

Alright, now your just askin for it
>>
>>16649801
>not getting the joke
you know, popped/pooped and since it's about ass...
>>
I dont think any STD can be contracted that you wouldnt have contracted by eating her out, the problem is poop related infections like E.Coli or collyforms. I do it from time to time just be sûre to clean the ass before and the mouth after, and never do ass-to-pussy things. I use alcool swabs on the cleaning process
>>
>>16649734
All these people telling you to lick her anus are not informed. You can easily get Hepatitis from any amount of fecal matter from her ass.
>>
Make sure it's clean, and make sure she's realllllly turned on before you do it.

One time I got sick after eating my gf's butthole, but I was already slightly sick beforehand. may have just made it worse, or not.

Besides that, never had any problems with rimming.

My advice is don't just focus on her butthole, eat her pussy out from behind and when she starts getting really turned on, mix in some ass licks / licks from her clit all the way to the top of her butt crack. drives some girls wild.

always communicate first, though. don't straight up ask "can I lick your butthole?" just ask after a clit to crack lick "do you like that?"

if she says yes, go to town.

I've heard you shouldn't finger her butt then go to her vagina, which is obvious, but I'm pretty sure if her ass is clean you can lick both.

tip: coconut oil is great for ass licking, as well as lube for all purposes
>>
>>16649734

i kno how to answer all of this but it takes some effort... and you might be a troll so hmm..

>also, it's HPV, human papyloma virus
>The throat cancer thing is a myth I've never even heard but oh well, it doesn't apply regardless
>>
salad tossing is gr8
>>
>>16650116
I have teased it a bit before and she's down to try it (as long as she's in the mood) so no problems there. Thanks for your advices and tips, they made me feel more confident about trying this out.
Thanks to everyone who replies so far, all answers are much appreciated and help me to put things in perspective as I have no experience and my point of view on the topic is shifting constantly.
>>16650132
I have no way to prove I'm not a troll, but I don't see any reason for making up my question. You are right on the HPV, sorry for mixing it up. The throat cancer thin is something I've read on before (apparently it's a recent discovery and scientists don't have an agreement on if it's true or not) in regards to oral sex but that's also one of the first things I've stumbled upon when looking up riming-related health advice. I surely hope it's bollocks.
>>
>>16649734
i almost puked when the tip of my tongue hit.
>>
>>16650403
well then you certainly weren't into that
>>
>>16650116
uti's come from mixing pussy and butthole shit. baka.
>>
>>16649734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IAVSz-1NS0s#t=43
>>
>>16650440
that was pretty funny actually
>>
>>16650440
New season starts today.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.