[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Classes started this week >Already met 2 girls who I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1418840427034.png (206 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1418840427034.png
206 KB, 500x250
>Classes started this week
>Already met 2 girls who I got digits from and they both want to date me
>Girl 1, 22 years old, 5'1'', white, not much of a body, but cute as fuck. Seems really hot/cold about what she wants, changes her mind a lot, probably really immature
>Girl 2, 21 years old, 6'2'' (yes she is 6 foot 1 inches with flats), black (like mocha black, not dark as night black), despite being tall as fuck, has a pretty great body. Nice tiddies, GREAT ass, goat tier legs. Not slendyman looking at all, decently filled out.

Girl 2, the giant black girl seems much more into me. I already made out with her after class. Never kissed a black girl before, was pretty nice, dem lips. She also plays vidya and has a decent pc setup for gaming. Meanwhile, girl 1 just seems sketch as fuck. Much more of an attention whore vibe, not into vidya just kind of "artsy".

Thing is, if it wasn't already obvious because I browse 4chan, I'm a pretty average white male. I'm 21, 5'9'', float between 165-170. I imagine it looks REALLY strange to see me standing next to a 6'2'' black grill. On top of that, I would literally never hear the end of it from family/friends if I started dating her. I already get shit for being 5'9''.

Which do I go with?
>>
So basically

>Girl who's good for almost nothing
>God tier girl who plays vidya

I think you know which one, who cares about the setback, those are really minor.
>>
>>16649476
i don't even want to answer because of how stupid this question is, but i do want to say that attention whores are immature and immaturity should be avoided like the plague. just as the immaturity of dbag friends and family, or questioning whether to start a relationship with a great person because of what other people will think
>>
>>16649476
honestly, with how immature you seem to be, you'd be better off with the white chick.

You're already being completely ridiculous about the tall one. Like jesus who gives a fuck if you look weird?!
>>
>>16649531
Literally everyone that sees me with her?

How am I being completely ridiculous? Is it wrong to be worried about catching non stop shit from the people in your life that you spend time with?
>>
>>16649571
Nobody gives a shit how you to look together. Literally nobody. If your friends tag on you that's because they are your friends. If they didn't know you they would not give a shit.

I guess racists might, but that's not what you mean.
>>
Given how much of a fuss you're making about height and race, go with the white girl. The black girl shouldn't have to deal with your bullshit.
>>
>>16649581
I don't blame him. I wouldn't want to date a gangly ape either.
>>
>>16649580
Couldn't have responded better myself, anon.
>>
>>16649592
but here's the issue.....he clearly DOES...
If he just plain didn't find her attractive I would understand.
>>
Neither. The white girl sounds like an imbecile, and you should never date a black girl.

I made that mistake once. Never again.
>>
>>16649592
Given the fact that he's even considering dating her, he clearly doesn't have a problem with her. If you do, then that's absolutely fine, but it's not an issue for OP.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.