[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dating after rejection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>meet girl in college
>we're both virgins
>we hit it off and instantly connect
>go on a couple of dates
>misunderstanding happens
>she cuts contact and dates some dick
>he only wants to pump and dump her
>she gets pumped and dumped
>repeats with a couple of other guys
>comes back to me trying to rekindle to fire
I had a really hard time getting over this girl. And part of me still loves her. But Im fairly angry at the situation and cant let myself give into my past emotions.
/adv/ can you describe whats going through her mind. It would help me decide how to act if I understand what she was thinking.
>>
>>16649385
talk to her about this shit if you are actually considering having a relationship with her. i dont understand why youd put yourself in a shitty position of mistrust before you even have an actual relationship. talk to her about ut and gage whether or not you feel comfortable with her
>>
>>16649408
Talk to her about what?
>>
you should pump and dump her, man.
>>
>>16649543
this. let it come full circle.
>>
>>16649543
>>16649558

Holy shit, this girl would be scarred for life and go reverse red pill.

Do it.
>>
>>16649572
not scarred for life, just learning a valuable lesson
>>
>>16649385
bruh if she felt that strongly about you she wouldnt have done that shit. not wife material in my opinion

curious as to what the misunderstanding was tho
>>
REALLY NOT WORTH IT OP.

Think of it this way: if you have a relationship with her now, wht does that tell about you? You're worth better than that.
>>
>>16649584
there was a girl who liked me and apparently some people told her we were dating. I didnt know what happened so I didnt even know there was a misunderstanding at first and because she cut contact there was no way to clear it up. She knows now though.
>>16649543
Not looking to hurt her. But Im not really a fan of the idea of being that guy she goes to after having flings with several other guys
>>
Either date her wholeheartedly or don't date her at all. Don't pump and dump like people here are suggesting - would you be proud to say you're the type of person who kicks someone while they're down?
>>
>>16649385

>go on a couple of dates
>misunderstanding happens
>she cuts contact and dates some dick

You know, OP, when you yadda yadda something like that, it only makes you look like you know it's your fault and don't want to admit it.
>>
File: 1ti1x2fo.vichan.jpg (332 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
1ti1x2fo.vichan.jpg
332 KB, 1400x990
>>16649385
she wanted her cake and eat it too. she wanted to have her "fun" with the bad boys before settling down for a beta provider. other words for this this behavior is "cock carousel" and "alpha fux beta bux".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cock+carousel
>>
>>16649446
your uneasiness with her history
>>
>>16649672
The misunderstanding was stated above. I condensed the story but its not like we went to dinner 3 times. We both lived on campus and pretty much hung out and alone for 2 or 3 months. She found out it was a misunderstanding fairly early. Just she got caught up listening to gossip.
>>
>>16649641
Circle of life brah. You get shit on, you learn to shit on others. Eventually you grow out of that, unless you're too much of a chump and end up crying in your basement like a typical 4chinner.
>>
>>16649694
Theres not really anything to talk about there
>>
>>16649689
This is actually somewhat similar to how I feel about the situation
>>
I feel like I dont even like her anymore. Just remembering my past emotions.
>>
>>16649965

Yeah, something similar happened to me
Discovering that the girl who i was in love was a complete whore killed all the feelings that i had for her, but i still remember the time i thought she was date material.

the last time i talked to her she flirted with me and i felt disgusted
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.