[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im done. I give up. Ive been poor and fucked over for too long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: superman 3.jpg (43 KB, 550x299) Image search: [Google]
superman 3.jpg
43 KB, 550x299
Im done. I give up. Ive been poor and fucked over for too long and I dont have the willpower to be homeless. Im just going to die with what little integrity I have left. I never found love in this life, nor did I every find much purpose. Im completely defeated and empty and Im taking the easy way for once, Im killing myself.
>>
>>16649204
>Im killing myself.
No, you're not.
>>
good for you?
>>
Why start this thread then? Why this attention-whoring 'cry for help'?
>>
>>16649223
Because I dont know what else to do. I have no friends of family to help me anymore, and I cant pay my bills because my Dad just died
>>
>>16649204
>Im taking the easy way for once
You've done that all your life. That's why you are poor, never found love, never found a purpose.

Harden the fuck up and work to make your life better. Or don't. It doesn't matter to me, you're just a loser on a Burmese ethnic cleansing forum.
>>
>>16649233
So you will kill yourself over an inability to pay rent? Over colored paper?

How would your father feel about that?
>>
>>16649340
He's the reason Im broke. He took all of my money and told me that without it we would be homeless, then he got arrested and died in jail. He lied to me for years about everything and wasted our money
>>
join the infantry if life has gotten to that point. No harm in it if everything has already gone to shit.
>>
File: shia1_3324557b.jpg (76 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
shia1_3324557b.jpg
76 KB, 620x387
>>16649233
>>16649368
Bro, you just hit the big time. Your chains are gone. It may seem bleak and hopeless now, but this is the part where it starts getting better. Persevere, friend. The world is now you oyster. Never let family hold you back. You have to realize that it's incredibly hard to not be able to survive in a 1st world nation. Maybe you can't afford rent right now, but you can get government assistance and a shitty little temp job to save up some cash for your next bit move. Do it. Travel the world. Do it. Meet new people. Do it. All you have to do is survive. You don't need a "career" right now. You just need money for living and the freedom to do what you want. Do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>16649517
Do you have the "Feel like killing yourself? Good the world is your oyster" copypasta? That seems appropriate.
>>
>>16649204
Killing yourself is the ultimate act of self denial. If you are unable to gain enough willpower to pay rent, then you are no way strong enough willed to kill yourself.
>>
>>16649542
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15A81LVBffl
>>
File: Bengals fan.jpg (93 KB, 436x730) Image search: [Google]
Bengals fan.jpg
93 KB, 436x730
>>16649876
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.