[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this girl I started liking in October last year,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: photoelectric effect.png (5 KB, 155x115) Image search: [Google]
photoelectric effect.png
5 KB, 155x115
So there's this girl I started liking in October last year, and I asked her out. She said that she needed to wait a week, after which she said she needed to wait some more. This went on until December, at which point her best friend told me she thought I was too clingy. Through all of this, we arranged a date where she stood me up, and I waited three and a half hours for her. Her friend covered for her. I decided to end whatever this "thing" with her was, and we did. Then, three days later, she contacted me and told me she still has feelings for me. She's messed up inside, but I think I can help her, guys. She's made mistakes in the past, but who hasn't? I can see this turning into something amazing. What do I do? I really trust this girl, and no matter what my friends tell me, I can't let go of her.
>>
haha
you're real dumb
>>
>>16648926
What do you mean? I want to help her
>>
Sounds like youd believe her if she said her asshole tastes like cotton candy too
>>
>>16648956
What do you mean?
>>
if she has feelings for you let her figure them out and come back to you with a solid answer. you deserve a solid answer anon stop yanking your own chain over someone who may or may not give a flying fuck
>>
Give it up mate she's full of shit
>>
>>16648967
She playin you son
>>
>>16648902
is she mature enough for a relationship? NO. Can you help someone with their past? yes. can you help someone mature? NO. they have to do it on their own, because they're immature, and won't accept your help. you can listen to immature people talk to you as they work through their problems, but the signs have to be there for there to be any chance of them being ready for you to help them mature. are there any signs of that here? jesus christ, not a single one. in fact, every part of this whole story and equation is red flag after red flag. you will get fucked over if you go forward with this. six years later and my emotions are a trainwreck from *attempting* what you are trying to convince yourself to attempt. with my heart i reach out to you and ask you to not put yourself through this pain
>>
>>16648902
>>16648947
>I think I can help her / I want to help her

You can't.
Because: you aren't a therapist and she clearly won't let you.

She can't even commit to a date, dude.
>>
>>16648902

Women who are actually interested in men don't avoid them.

Well, unless she's a teenager who watches too much TV.

So yeah, she's either stringing you along or she's just a garbage-culture lightning rod. Real catch.
>>
>>16648902
She wants your attention that's it. Go talk to someone else. She'll just want to be friends
>>
She a hoe senpai stop this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.