[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-gf issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: VK52s0t.png (133 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
VK52s0t.png
133 KB, 750x1334
I've been trying to get over my ex-gf for a while, but today this guy sent me an image through text message, blackmailing her to fuck with me.

I want to punch this guy in the face, but I don't know how to find information from a number. Dude acted like he didn't know me or that it was a joke.

What do I do?
>>
What exactly did he send you? A nude picture of her?

He might just be baiting you, so for right now, I wouldn't reply to him at all. Ignore him and don't give him what he wants.
>>
>>16648307
Personally I would be pretty angry and start shouting and threatening him but that's not great advice.

Ignoring it is pretty much all you can do.
>>
>>16648316
That is the image he sent me. He hid whether it was his dick or not.

I talked to her and she sent the real image. It's a fucking dog. So I know he was baiting me, but I don't want that shit on repeat.
>>
>>16648326
How exactly was this sent to you?
>>
>>16648333
Text message. I have the guys number, but neither she nor my friend knows who it is.
>>
>>16648326
Just send him a picture of the dog your gf sent you. It let's him know that you can still contact her if need be and that you know he's a dumb faggot for trying so hard to make you upset. Don't let him know you're actually upset. If he contacts you again, Google the shit out of that number and get an address, then kill his fucking dog.
>>
>>16648346
Wait, how do I find his number?
>>
So he/she send you a picture of a dog with the text "This is my wiener!"? Better cal 911.

>Seriously, why the fuck do you care so much?
>>
>>16648357
Oh I thought you posted the number in the thread you made on /b. How did he send you the pic? The number that sent you the first pic is the one in question right?
>>
>>16648357
>>16648346
I would say some jealous faggot was mad for some time you were boning her. Now you're broken up, he's happy. Childish fuck you type shit.
>>
>>16648376
Yeah man.
>>16648360
Cause fuck him man. Dude thinks he won. If I can do something about it, I'd like to see how far I can get.
>>
>>16648357
You said you had it.
>>
>>16648392
Yeah, I do. I mean, like, is there a way to find his info? Like, even a first name would help a lot.
>>
>>16648394
You have been googling the shit out of this number right? It should be somewhere close to you if he's texting your ex. It probably isn't tied to any power bills or anything but if it is it will probably show up on a Google search.
>>
>>16648385

He did win, but only because you got this mad. Why do you allow some random useless faggot to bring this much negativity into your life? It does you absolutely no good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.