[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fml
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: party hard 2.jpg (75 KB, 498x360) Image search: [Google]
party hard 2.jpg
75 KB, 498x360
i cant talk to girls. i know we can have good conversations together, my only problem is im too scared to approach them. any advice on overcoming this fear?
>>
Approach all girls. Flirt with all girls, not just the ones you find attractive. Pretty soon you'll realize that they all pretty much act the same, and there's nothing to fear.

Pro tip: treat fat girls like hot girls, hot girls like ugly but smart girls, and ugly girls like sluts. All girls will soon want you.
>>
>>16647819
>can't approach girls, how do i fix it
>simple, just approach girls
Nice advice, fag

>>16647781
What exactly scares you, OP?
>>
>>16647860

Eat shit. OP is afraid of girls because of the age old trope of feeling unworthy. My advice was to approach girls he doesn't give a fuck about.

Sometimes, you just gotta do shit in order to get over the hump. But let's hear your long winded advice, I'm sure you're going to blow all of our minds.
>>
>>16647894
Maybe not your mind, but possibly your dick, if you're into that.
>>
>>16647860
This was what I did when I felt like OP and it worked. Not all the time, but it was more successful than just sitting around thinking about how pointless it probably is. Once you start talking to them, you realize they're not that different from guys. All it takes is some confidence.
>b-but how do I get confidence
I don't know man, that's on you.
>>
>>16647781
Only talk to girls that give you a signal.

Eye contact, etc.

Let her show you that she's interested first. If she doesn't act interested then move on.

Never just go up to random girls that is the worst advice ever.
>>
>>16647939

How do you pay attention to that shit all the time? If I don't see something straight away I usually loose attention. Also I don't want to look like some dumbass browsing around the entire evening.
>>
>>16647976

Browse around if you want. Go up to random women if you want. The key is rondo what you want, that behavior exudes confidence. Confidence is attractive.

Stop focusing on what people think of you, and focus on getting to know people.

If you have no problem with who you are and what you're doing, people will take that at face value.
>>
>>16648011
>rondo = to do*

I hate typing on the iphone
>>
>>16647781
Drugs man take MDMA or get slightly drunk or tipsy once your okay with it then you will be fine sober.
>>
A girl who reminded me of someone walked past my door just when I went out the door. I was like ? Either Im delusional or ur crazy
>>
>>16647939
>Only talk to girls that give you a signal.
This is shit advice. If your confidence is shaky at best, you'll be waiting for the "right signal" till you grow old.
Accept now that not all girls will like you or want to talk to you. In reality, before striking up a conversation - you shouldn't even consider weather a specific girl will like you or not, it's completely unproductive. Talk to her - communicate, see if there's interest that way, don't try to decipher signs and looks, it'll drive you insane and in the end amount to nothing.

>>16647781
You're "suffering" from lack of confidence. The solution is incredibly simple: start liking yourself.
Improve your image. Lift weights, get new clothes or do whatever the fuck you think you need to do to like yourself more. I hope you take on a journey of self-discovery and realise that women are only a tiny part of what you stand to gain.

Either way - good luck, you glorious faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.