[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me not to kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160104-212528.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160104-212528.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Convince me not to kill myself
>>
>>16647213
I'm pregnant with your baby
>>
>>16647213
how old r u anon?
>>
>>16647225
>>16647219
Kek
>>
>>16647213
Just kill yourself. Nobody here cares if you do or not and if you were serious you would have done it already. Fuck off please
>>
>>16647235
maybe he is considering it though. people don't just wake up one moment and be like "yeah ill kill myself" it is a development that happens over time.
>>
>>16647240
Or its a cry for attention like 99% of the time. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>16647213
In your 25 years what have you done with your life
>>
>>16647250
Basically nothing
>>16647235
K
>>
>>16647262
why have you never tried doing something? maybe going to university.. or trying to chase a dream?
>>
>>16647332
I graduated college but it means nothing. So basically nothing
>>
>>16647262
walking on 25 this year, haven't done anything with my life either. only thing keeping me here is my best friend
let me know what you decide
>>
>>16647339
I don't have a friend. Decision is essentially already made
>>
>>16647250
I got it join infantry learn what the suck really is
>>
>>16647345
I'm sorry. I hope you don't do it, though.
>>
>>16647355
That other guy itt raised a good point though. I definitely will eventually
>>
>>16647362
which one?
>>
>>16647338
why didn't you get a job in your study? or are you depressed about some event that has happened in your lifeā€¦ i hope you don't do anything and you find happiness
>>
>>16647262
Hurry it up already. Posting about it won't kill yourself any faster. Either do it or shut the fuck up and deal with life like the rest of us
>>
>>16647373
>>16647235

>>16647376
I did. Nothing traumatic happened I just an fucking worthless and tired of being alive. Everything I do means nothing
>>
>>16647378
K
>>
>>16647392
You still haven't done it though. Stop posting k and just do it.
>>
>>16647385
me and at least someone else asked you not to do it, so...
I'm sorry.
>>
>>16647213
>Convince me not to kill myself

No. If you want to die, safe travels anon. Suicide bags are painless and easy to get, don't waste our time with attention seeking bullshit.
>>
>>16647401
I'm at work rn, I'll do it on my way home. Chill the fuck out
>>
>>16647407
Nobody made you respond faggot
>>
>>16647409
Sure you will. It's not like we'll ever know if you did or not so when you inevitably make this same thread in a couple days we'll have no idea it was you
>>
>>16647213
Srsly, wtf man, i was bullied my whole life, my parents were alcoholics,I was poor all my life, and you think i didnt consider suicide? just fucking go and travel around the world, maybe you will feel better.Atleast you dont have mental scars like me.
>>
You can do better with your life. There's always a chance for change. Just try to relax. Why do wanna die?
>>
>>16647235
Fuck off edgelord
>>
>>16647235
yeah fuck off edge lord. stop telling people to kill themselves.
>>
>>16647433
>>16647439
Stop same fagging, same fag.
>>
>>16647213
hey, don't be week. be brave. there's so many people you could help, so many songs you did'n hear, so many words you didn't say. life is hard but now, when yu just decided that you are going to die, start a new life. Change everything if you need, place of living, friends, job. imagine that everything may change, maybe not soon, but someday. you are not living for yourself, remember. just breathe, and breathe, and breathe. if you need write an email: [email protected] <sorry, my english is not perfect as you can see>
>>
>>16647442
someone copied me
>>
>>16647213
you just want us to set up reasons for you to knock down and justify further self-pity. I'm over this game.
>>
>>16647467
Sure they did :^)

Maybe you can join OP and kill yourselves together?
>>
>>16647473
67% bully
>>
Sorry for pissing you off adv.
>>
you didn't piss me off but it is kind of annoying that i tried to help you and show you I care and you didn't give 1 fuck about it.
>>
>>16647530
Well being a fucking shitty person is another reason why I'm doing it. Sorry, I appreciate it
>>
>>16647213
Smoke some weed dude
>>
>>16647543
I'm 25. That's for kids
>>
>>16647774
Bro what's so wrong with doing kids stuff? Does it embarrass you like you should be more mature? Do you see nothing to gain from something you've already experienced? Does it remind you just how different things are from the way they used to be? Are you afraid you'll become something you're not? >>16647774
>>
There's memes you haven't seen. Some of them will be funny.
>>
>>16647213
Maybe if you are pathetic enough to consider it go ahead. You do realise there is literally nothing after this right? Like believe all the religious or spiritual bullshit you like but there is nothing. Your atoms do not reform into a new conciousness you get a void for eternity. There is nothing left. So if you are cool with all of time washing over you and what you have left being squandered go ahead. You arent a rational being and I have no interest sharing a planet with you so if you do off yourself, you are some stupid nameless statstic somewhere that will never phase me. If it was in my town you might illicit a "huh shame" from me but thats it. Who are you even doing this for? This is probably just an attention post but in any case ill post this. Point being that if you considered killing yourself or are attention whoring you are a waste of space anyway.
>>
>>16647213
No no no mate, you must convince us that you should kill yourself, not the other way around. You can't just start a discussion by immediately shifting the burden of proof onto us.
>>
>>16647213
The way you feel is an illness and can be cured. The same lows you are feeling now you can one day, and one day soon, be equally intense highs.

Was depressed at 23, purposely ruined my life, cut off all friends so I could kill myself without guilt. Accidentally got saved during my attempt. I'm 25 now and have no idea how it ever seemed reasonable. Life is peachy and effortless now. Really worth it more than I could ever imagine.
If you're posting about it, you're doubting your decision. You want help. Ask for it from people you are close to and professionals.
>>
>>16647213
Suicide is for the weak, you're not worthy of life.

If you really want to, do it, but think about it for a second if you have girlfriend/boyfriend, family, friends or anyone dear to you that would miss you. If you've thinked about it some time and don't see a way out just kill yourself.
>>
File: rh3S66p.jpg (267 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
rh3S66p.jpg
267 KB, 1366x768
You're asking for conviction but I think there's still something what keeps ya alive.
Otherwhise, you wouldn't ask.
>>
I haven't eaten in days. I don't sleep.

I'm sorry for wasting your time adv
>>
>>16648156
Normal depression symptoms. Incredibly common. Don't pity yourself, get help, you're here because you want it. The problem isn't YOU, you're sick, the illness is making it impossible to be rational and it's curable
>>
Easy.

If you manage to apply a couple of tricks, if you have a little bit of luck, if you have a idea of how to do a few things - Life can be really fucking amazing.

And the perspective changes I have gone through .. holy niggerdick. I definitely had my suicidal times (albeit for not very long), and if I think about those times, I can not put myself in the same state of mind - meaning that I can not relate anymore to my former self playing with the idea of ending it.

Seriously, life is amazing. The things to do and to see, better than any fiction could conjure up.

Worth the hassle.
>>
>>16647235
no u
>>
>>16647213
Join the military. At least then you'll die with a cause
>>
Do something cool
>>
Whatever it is, it's likely temporary... If you talk to the right people, take the right meds or do the right steps, you may enjoy life again. And I'd do so much crazy shit before I offed myself... Rob a bank, kill my nemesis, attempt to become a cat burglar.

But real talk, if shit is that bad, wanna come to Richmond and hang out?
>>
>>16647861
I like this guys thinking.
>>
anon, 4chan is not the place to come for this type of thing

majority of these people are heartless and apathetic

one thing i do know is that every survivor of suicide says that they felt instant regret after they did the act

my brother was one of those people

now he is doing his best to make the most of his life, hes in a band, making art, hiking in the mountains, walking on the beach

he is thankful every day that he was not successful in his attempt
>>
>>16647792
I just don't want to look like a poseur grandad faggot kv
>>16647810
I'm a little meme'd out
>>16647817
I'm aware that I'd cease to exist. That's the point.

I'm doing it to make sure I didn't overlook anything
>>16647861
That's fair
>>16647880
Nobody is close to me. I tried professionals but no one gives a fuck
>>16647886
Yeah I've thought about it for some time.
>>16648065
Idk why I keep sticking around and making people irritated. It really would do everyone a favor to kms
>>16648249
Sounds like that guy with the Ferrari's
>>16648697
A mindless cause, defending some bullshit ideals which suffocate people. No thanks
>>16648815
Seems pretty permanent
>>16649097
That's an anecdote I'll consider
>>
>>16648815
op, really listen to this guy too

if you have really, really, truly given up on the life youre living

start fresh. create a new life for yourself.

see, im often suicidal too and... thats what im always working to do. i make little changes to my life, and my thinking pattern every day. and little by little my life is becoming more worthwhile.

its never too late for that, unless you kill yourself.

thats what my brother didnt realize, until after he tried. now hes doing all the things he deep down truly wanted to do but felt incapable of for whatever reasons.
>>
join the infantry bro, if you survive at least you'll have some badass stories about how it sucks to have PTSD
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.