[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to go to the gym but it's like -10 degree outside.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1452018792021.png (95 KB, 400x391) Image search: [Google]
1452018792021.png
95 KB, 400x391
I want to go to the gym but it's like -10 degree outside. I only have one good enough coat. I know that I'm gonna be drenched in sweat until I get home to shower but I really don't want my coat smelling like sweat all the time.

What do?
>>
>>16647158
Gyms have showers, you know.
>>
>>16647158
Fucking man up and go anyway. If you have to wash your coat after then that's what you have to do. Nobody ever got in shape by sitting around making excuses.
>>
>>16647167
I want to work out to improve my life. Smelling like old sweat is not an improvement. I'm planning to go almost daily but can't wash my coat every time and have to wear it everywhere else I go.

>>16647161
The ones at my gym are absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>16647179
Buy a champion hoodie. Pretty good quality for likebana 25 bucks. Check ur local JCPenny.
>>
>>16647158
People come up with the most retarded excuses for not bettering themselves.

Guess you're fucked OP. Why not sit down and have some chocolate and post on tumblr.
>>
>>16647800

>People come up with the most retarded excuses for not bettering themselves.

Pretty much this.

OP, guess what? I went running today for one hour, it was -15 celcius outside not counting the fucking wind.

Also I run like this 5 times a week, and that's not counting weightlifting/pushups that I do 3 times a week.

You're whinning about getting a smelly jacket? Fucking buy another one. Like the poster said, you're obviously building excuses and walls for yourself to excuse your lack of desire.

My leg and feet hurt but I still go running because I've done it so much I love it.
>>
>>16647158

1. Smell better. Soap. Deodorant.

2. Put on a sweater or goodies in between layer so sweat doesnt soak coat

3. Have a shower and dry off after workout at gym.
>>
>>16647999

* hoodie

Auto correct bullshit
>>
>>16647158
Just go. I run 10km every day, rain or shine. I also do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, and 100 squats. You have to work hard to gain hard.
>>
>>16648015

get back to work saitama
>>
>>16647179
>The ones at my gym are absolutely disgusting.
then you either need to join a different gym or quit being such a goddamned baby
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.