[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its been a month of zero comunnication, can i talk to my ex gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1444181576400.jpg (139 KB, 500x994) Image search: [Google]
1444181576400.jpg
139 KB, 500x994
Its been a month of zero comunnication, can i talk to my ex gf now? I really Miss Her...
>>
File: 13death.jpg (140 KB, 753x1061) Image search: [Google]
13death.jpg
140 KB, 753x1061
No. It's just going to make it harder to move on. You have to let her go bro. Work on improving yourself, meeting new people and having fun and the rest will follow.
>>
Who cut the contact and how did you break up? If she has no interest in reconnecting you'll just hurt yourself more.
>>
>>16646984
Not only will it make it harder, you'll just be even more depressed by how cold the interaction will be.
>>
No. Have you watched the movie Silver Linings Playbook? Bradley Cooper is you right now.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20 KB, 474x305) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20 KB, 474x305
>>16646984
No. If you have a message for her, give me her number and the message.
I'll let her suck it out of my dick.
>>
OP Here.
She dump me, we were arguing a lot, so one day she went fucking nuts, as i had never seen her before, 2 days later she throw me away.
I was "away" for a month. I was using facebook from Opera mini, so i can check everything, without them knowing that im there.
And i receice an inbox from my ex, she was wishing me happy new year and shit.
>>
>>16647034
Does it sound like she wants to get back together or just wants to be friendly?
>>
>>16647010
Whats the movie about?
>>
>>16647036
Very meh.
"Happy new year anon! Wish you the best!"
>>
>>16647040
Then I'd stay away if I were you. Try to move on on you'll get stuck on her forever.
>>
>>16647037
Bradley Cooper walks in on his wife cheating on him, he beats the guy nearly to death, the incident brings to light that he's bipolar and he's institutionalized for 8 months. The whole movie he wants nothing more to than to get back with his wife, but she has a restraining order against him due to being scared after his violent outburst. He's not even allowed to have a cell phone because then he might call her. He's just really really desperate to get I contact with her but everyone around him knows that's a terrible idea, and not just because it would be breaking the law.
>>
Its been some time, and i still cant get the idea.
She was all to me, 2 years of my life.
And now she is nothing but a stranger? Cant assimilate that shit...
>>
>>16647055
That actually sounds like a good movie!
So its over for me?
Her sister is a good friend of mine, her relationship was like the future of ours, everything that they did, we Also did it, But like 2 months later. Then they broke up.
2 months later,we broke up.
But now, they are back together.
Wishing the Same happens to me...
Also, Sorry for english, not main language.
>>
OP, my relationship with a girl i've known for 8 years and loved for most of these 8 years ended back in october.

Her words to me the last time we talked were "I don't love you, i feel nothing for you, don't come see me because i don't want to see you ever again, move on."

It's hard, many times i've thought about contacting her, but i know for sure that love story is over forever, and trying to contact her will only make it harder to move on and make me feel even more depressed.
Don't do it, be strong, you are not alone in this shit, let's get over this together even being far away from each other.
>>
Don't go back, if you go back now you will regret it. Think of it like this, would you give yourself up when you are close to finding something better? It's hard I get it but she will move on and what of you? I suggest to work, get money get a dream car focus on what you want and how to get it. Thevrest will follow.
>>
>>16647034

Sounds a lot like me a year ago. Was the ending of (my longest) 3 year relationship.

Even though it's difficult now, in time you'll learn to see you probably did not fit as well together as you hoped. You'll get over her and find a girl that fits better with you. Also don't worry, being alone isn't that bad.
>>
You deserve to be with somebody who feels the same about you as you do about them. You might feel as though she's the only one for you and you need to win her back but you have two ways of looking it it.
If you believe in the destiny, then accept she wasn't the one for you and move on. If you don't believe in soulmates then you know that you can feel the same about other people out there and you move on.

Let it go.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.