[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do tall women (5'9-6'0) like shorter men? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1447074653755.webm (1 MB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1447074653755.webm
1 MB, 540x960
Do tall women (5'9-6'0) like shorter men? I'm 5'8 and it's my dream to marry someone taller than me, but don't know how I should start.
>>
File: 17star.jpg (126 KB, 753x1060) Image search: [Google]
17star.jpg
126 KB, 753x1060
Depends on the woman. Some are fine with dating a man shorter than themselves. For the most part women in general like a man taller than them. Your goal is doable though, just harder than finding someone shorter.
>>
>>16646720
what a shallow dream anon =/
>>
>>16646720
I've had a lot of women crush on me, most of them were taller than me. But I'm also very good looking and confident.
>>
why is she so hot, OP.
>>
>>16646782
Because she's tall
>>
Height matters little when it comes to attraction.

t. 5'6" guy with 5'10" gf
>>
>>16646720
I'm 5'9" and was in relationship with a guy shorter than me by 2-3 inches. While he wasn't my ideal partner physically, I fell in love with his personality and I didn't care about his height.

He made it a huge issue though. He hated me wearing anything except flats with paper thin soles, always looked at our reflection in a window or mirror and stopped to measure our height difference, commenting all the time that he's average and I'm too tall for a girl and so on. He put me off short guys because I'm afraid these issues might resurface after a while.
>>
Haha manlets. You will never be 6'2" and worshipped by a cumslut.
>>
just don't get mad if tall girls turn you down. guys are always going so crazy over how girls exercise their dating privileges and knowingly or unknowingly ostracize a lot of guys who feel like they're good catches, but if you think about it from a guy's perspective, you would never date a girl who just turned you off, didn't turn you on, that made you feel "ew" instead of "woah" when you were near her, so why the hell should girls? everyone has something, someone, some qualities they like and prefer, and in the course of dating seek to find the best partner that fits those.
>>
>>16646720
Women tend to not like manlets
>>
Some women do some women dont.

My gf is 5'10 im 5'7. She said she never dates anyone shorter but said that there is something about me that charmed her. Said she doesnt care about our height difference anymore.
>>
there are many women in this world. one of them is bound to be tall and like short men. you only need to marry one woman so it doesn't matter what the majority thinks, you just need to find the one. good luck my friend!
>>
>>16646857
5'10 likely getting involved with a 6'2 girl soon. Is there anything important I should know?
>>
File: chillin.jpg (38 KB, 258x254) Image search: [Google]
chillin.jpg
38 KB, 258x254
Not OP, but it's good to hear some responses like this here. I've got a thing for taller girls but I don't think I could ever approach one. I'm not scared of girls my height or shorter, but the moment I could have the chance to chat up someone tall I just lose all my confidence. I just can't get it in my head that I'll ever be "enough" for her.

Being short doesn't usually bother me much, but damn sometimes it really rears its ugly head.

>>16647750
Just keep your confidence up, anon. How'd you guys get together? I love stories about that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.