[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a ton of homework to do, due tomorrow. How do I A. Stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1451985842986.jpg (43 KB, 1278x870) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451985842986.jpg
43 KB, 1278x870
Got a ton of homework to do, due tomorrow.
How do I
A. Stay awake
B. Stay motivated
>>
>>16646513
find someone else to do it with and be don't with it asap.
>>
>>16646513
get out of your house and go to your college library maybe.

Also- coffee.

Just don't stop Anon.!!!!!!!!
>>
>Coffee
>Music
>A partner who also has a tin of homework
>Remember this homework HAS to be done
>>
>>16646521
Not really an option, it's 20:00 where I live right now and no on lives in close proximity.

It's math homework if that might help.
>>
>>16646529
Might help, thanks.
>>
Adderall
>>
>>16646513
red bull is your friend
>>
For staying awake, aside from the usual approaches like taking a stimulant like Red Bull or Monster, sometimes doing a quick session of exercise to get your blood running helps.

Do a few jumping jacks, pushups and sit ups in quick succession with little rest in between. You'll get your blood running.

I used to do this after the Monster / Red Bulls long wear off because it isn't uncommon to feel like total shit after drinking them back to back to keep awake. Mixing things up helps.

As for motivation, honestly the only thing that's going to keep you focused is that you need to keep your eyes on the bigger picture. If you don't do the homework, you're going suffer in some way over the long term. Just understand that this needs to get done tonight and press on.
>>
>>16646513
amphetamine
>>
>>16646529
>a tin of hw
>not an osmium of hw
>>
>>16646823
I like you
>>
>>16646513
Same boat, anon. It's 22:36 right now and I have an exam at 10:00 tomorrow, haven't studied one bit. And I know that I will fail if I don't study, because I didn't attend more than half of all lectures. I guess I'll go get on it now.
>>
Take something in school you're interested in then homework won't seem to be a chore.
>>
>>16647574
Not necessarily, I'm aiming to become a freelance artist and I used to practice and draw almost constantly, now I'm in art college(didn't want to) and I literally haven't drawn anything since October aside from the obligatory hw and assignments, let alone for fun. Same thing happened in high school too, never drew outside classes, but after finishing I started drawing 6+ hours a day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.