[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell someone I was "friends with benefits"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1449159859784.jpg (46 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1449159859784.jpg
46 KB, 333x500
How do I tell someone I was "friends with benefits" with to piss off? I was fucking a girl for a few months but she decided to get back with her ex. I don't really care but she still messages all the time and I'm just not into it. I don't want to be mean but I'm sick of pretending to care about all the bullshit she talks to me about. Most of the time it's just about her ex or she's just being a cunt. Which makes her a drag to talk to. I've also known her for a great many years so it's difficult to just cut all ties. If anyone can offer any guidance/advice, it'd be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>16645904
You cant cut her off without being mean. So decide which is more important to you.
>>
>>16645904
Yo either act needy as fuck that dries up pussy or just tell her the truth

Look blah your an ok fuck but your a dumb bitch so have a nice life.
>>
Maybe you still like her? But she is talking to you like a cunt. Does that make sense? Im intrigued
>>
>>16645971
She still likes you*

Fuck.
>>
>>16645904
>I'm just not into it. I don't want to be mean
>I don't want to be mean but I'm just not into it anymore.

was that so hard?
>>
>>16645904
You're her backup guy, so when she gets dumped she can run back to you.

All you can do is tell her you can't "be there" for her like you used to. She'll be upset.
>>
Let me just rearrange and edit your original post, and show how what you just said, is what you need to tell her.

I was fucking you for a few months but you decided to get back with your ex. I don't really care but you still messages all the time and I'm just not into it. I don't want to be mean but I'm uncomfortable with being so close given our past and present experiences. I've known you for a great many years so it feels wrong to just cut all ties, but I need to put a lot more distance between us.

Respectful, leaves friendship open for the future, shows you aren't a twat.
>>
>>16646026
Brilliant
>>
>>16645908
I've figured as much
>>16645942
Don't want to act needy. It's too cringey for me to handle.
>>16645971
She used to be really fun to talk to before she got back with her ex. Now she's just really cunty about everything. But she's always talking to me first. I don't think she likes me. Unless she wants to see if I'll fight for her love. Which I won't.
>>16645978
Thanks mate
>>16645982
I've come to that conclusion as well.
>>16646026
Seems like a very viable route to take. Thanks mate.
>>
Do the fade away or call her out on the whole pissing and moaning about life thing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.