[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I JUST BROKE UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND OF 2 YEARS WHAT CAN I DO RIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
I JUST BROKE UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND OF 2 YEARS

WHAT CAN I DO RIGHT NOW SO I DONT START CRYING AND THINKING ABOUT HIM PLEASE AND THANKS
>>
post his stupid picture and ill insult his dumb face
>>
>>16645836
Go out with a friend to any kind of activity. Mini-golf or something. And after that you treat yourself to some food and then drunk and cry. Tomorrow you'll be way better.
May I ask why u broke up?
>>
Distract yourself by going out with a friend and doing some activity... Mini-golf!
Then eat well and drink and cry. Then sleep.
Why did u break up?
>>
Damn phone lying to me about chrome crashing...
>>
>>16645836
>Post a pic of you and him togheter
>Look at him in his eyes
>Look at the ways he's cuddling you
>Start hating him
>Go to your country senate
>Meet you country prime minister
>Talk to him about your boyfriend
>Go to see opera with him
>Let him teach you about the dark side
>Raise your anger
>Face him

You were the chosen one! I LOVED YOU

>Attack him from a bad position
>Let him cut your arms and legs
>Roll in fire
>Wait for the prime minister to rescue you

Rise
>>
>>16645846
I broke up with him so idk
>>
Give it some time, i know it can be painful...

You'll have so many mixed feelings and anger and you'll miss him in the next few days. It's totally ok to think about it. You'll rethink your relationship and think about what you did wrong why it didn't work.

Try to go out, talk to your friends and do things that you couldn't do with him. Do something that will change your habbits. Give yourself a break.

People get divorced and get over it. You're lucky it's just a boyfriend really.

One day, you'll have to move on, remind yourself that.

Just don't stay alone, it's worst you can do right now.
>>
>>16645836
I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 1,5 years and only yesterday told her we really needed some physical distance, a few months of relapse sex and ballroom dancing.

My advice is: go out with friends, seek company, listen to podcasts when you feel alone, and don't do what I did: keep your fucking distance.
>>
>>16645840
Idk I just realised a while ago we werent compatible and I was sick of forcing it? Oh well haha shit happens
And yeah I'm staying at my cousins house tomorrow night so we can chill and I can forget about it
>>
>>16645857
I am alone because its really late at night and its shit
But no on a whole this comment was actually very helpful give me more shit like this
>>
>>16645860
So what is the point of this tread
>>
Go Fuck Urself i'm single too
>>
>>16645887
To be fair we just broke up? Like we'd been together 2 years so like

>>16645871
Idk when I made it I was feeling very down. Its a big jumble of emotions. I know itll be okay but at the moment I wanna die
>>
>>16645893
Ok femanon, you've done right, but nothing is so bad in breaking a relationship.
Go talking to a real person, do not come to 4chan, even to adv.
>>
>>16645896
I'm trying to talk to heaps of people too
I just want to be 100% distracted right now, just for tonight until its the day time and I can go hang with friends
>>
Go be a cunt somewhere else, you don't want any advice, just attention.
>>
File: story-28239-28239-xlarge.jpg (27 KB, 647x340) Image search: [Google]
story-28239-28239-xlarge.jpg
27 KB, 647x340
>>16645911
>Reply
Go fucking kill yourself
I dont know what I want I just feel shit and this is /adv/ so get the fuck off my thread cunt
>>
well, u cant do anytging about it. just give it time, it heals everything. meanwhile go swimming and talk a lot with friends
>>
Find some hobby and friends to distract you. Go wild and find some fuck buddies. Helped me a lot to calm down, found some freedom with myself.
I broke up with him 4 months ago and I started sleeping with other dudes 2 months later. I was also in a two year relationship.
>>
>>16645962
Can I ask why you guys broke up? :/ And yeah that sounds like a good idea
I'm so nervous about sleeping with anyone new though like what if I cry or something
>>
>>16645839
This

Other than that, cry. Remember the good, the bad, but never forget that breaking up was the right thing to do. Once you're cried out, get a friend or family member to spend quality time bitching about him. Talk about what traits he had that you liked, and what you didn't. Make a list of personality traits you need in order to be happy in a relationship.

Some people like to get laid when they break up. It's never helped me.

Some people like to get trashed, that's a slippery slope, and doesn't really help. Though, i recommend drinking lightly while you bitch about him with your friend.

Remember, there are close to 4 billion men on the Earth. There's someone better than him, even in your town/city. You don't want to settle for some cheap chump prick.
>>
Cry, let it get out of you. If you try to drown it into alcohol or substitute activities, you will only take your mind off of it for a moment but it won't pass. You made a decision to end something because you felt it was forced, but deep down you feel you cut yourself off from something valuable. If we lose something valuable we grieve. This is normal and you have to get through it.
>>
>>16645836
ur a woman. go out and choose the next.
>>
>>16646004
>dat virginfag
Lol
I'm a hetero man and this has literally been my own personal experience. Her being a woman doesn't actually mean she has dudes lined up down the street waiting to court her.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.