[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loneliness/Isolation thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1451448555836.jpg (35 KB, 480x531) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451448555836.jpg
35 KB, 480x531
Anyone with stories or advice?
I'll start

>Be me
>My family starting to become more distant
>Brother moving to Hawaii
>Haven't talked to my friends for weeks now
>Lost all motivation to sleep
>Barely eating food now
>Everyone I know is getting girlfriends or boyfriends and shit.
>I know this is a shitty feeling and I've been through it before, but it always gets me down when I realize how low I've stooped, and if it may be true that I am a lonely fuck

tl:dr I'm feeling depressed and lonely, and I keep feeling this way.

Pic not related
>>
OP here, in case you guys actually care, I'm willing to elaborate
>>
I'm there too and I've been here for a long time.
>>
>>16645809
How do you deal with it? I don't even have the motivation to confront it. I just blame myself
>>
>>16645788
>>Haven't talked to my friends for weeks now
Why though ?
>>
>>16646121
It just feels like I'm talking to robots. Some friends I occasionally keep in touch with, but i might as well talk to Cleverbot with the others. I feel too much of a burden
>>
File: 244970053.jpg (951 KB, 3178x1264) Image search: [Google]
244970053.jpg
951 KB, 3178x1264
Did you try to improve yourself or your daily routines ? Seems only distracting from the isolation problem but it could be good against the sense of worthlessness
>>
>have dream
>finally get back with ex
>on a dinner date with 2 other women
>they leave and say theyre going to the next place
>she says we'll follow you guys
>choke on my food or nail or w/e I was eating
>run to the bathroom, she follows
>it sounds like im puking
>she busts in, says im drunk and i'm not going with them now, and we're breaking up
>leaves, stomping mad like a cartoon lol
>as I run after her i wake up

shitty feels man. i cried.

other than that I stay at home all day and get drunk.
>>
>>16646163
i just realized i posted this in the wrong thread. sorry guys
>>
loneliness story!
>be 22
>living in an studio apartment close to uni
>smoke dude weed everyday
>can barely walk through to the other side of the room
>stop smoking the marijuana after realizing how much money was spent on it, and the absolute lack of an attention span it produced in the long term
>realize how much personality was based around being a dude stoner
>have a crushing sense of identity loss

>be 23
>still abstaining, successfully
>be eating healthy, cleaning up regularly
>stoner friend from the past comes by
>hobo
>crashes on couch
>having confirmed he is allowed to smoke weed OUTSIDE, on the balcony, continually lets the fumes come inside as well
>go outside on occasionally to smoke (yes, am cigarette smoker/loser)
>he still offers to pass me the dude weed
>even though I am not dude weed anymore
>...dude
>>
>>16646213
>(file renaming)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.