[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i defuse a weed conversation with parent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
can hear my neibours plotting agaist me to each other because i smoke weed a little bit too often, can feel a conversation with parent coming alone as they will probably tell her very soon. help
>>
>>16645697
Grow up and stop being a neet junkie
>>
>>16645697

Don't smoke in a place where others can smell ot of you can't deal with people complaining.
>>
>>16645697
explain you do it for nausea or back or hunger problems or to help with meditation. if you don't do it for those or beneficial reasons, lie and quit or start being productive with mj. it's a disgrace not to
>>
>>16645709

no longer smoking any at my home anymore as that was too close for me and i can see their frustration, literally thought that they were at my door though and am suffering from auditry hallucinations however this particular time it was real, any advice for the conversation that's no doubt coming?
>>
>>16645722
Honestly the worst they can do is tell you to stop. I had the same talk with my parents.
>>
File: 4e0.jpg (39 KB, 826x450) Image search: [Google]
4e0.jpg
39 KB, 826x450
>>16645705

i know i am a neet junkie take drugs whenever i can to fog my sorrows but used to smoke three joints a day on my own but only smoke one these days as i recently turned 18 i realised i do need to grow up, it's just that the oncoming conversation scares me a bit. had a coffee to liven myself up.
>>
>>16645726

yeah that's true. i feel like weed may be the one real problem like i feel paranoid at home but only really because i feel like they do have some basis to slander me
>>
>>16645739
smoke some to relax bro
>>
>>16645739
i really say BS them and say it was for nausea, back pain, hunger problems, meditation, or let me add: depression. and you realized that it helped you not feel as depressed but didn't resolve the issues, so you have moved on. sorry ma and pa for abusing a self-medicated depressant ending. if you could pull any of these, that is. if not, i hope someone else can have a better plan than you could come up with
>>
>>16645754

not sure about that haha
>>
>>16645697
Honestly man there's no way to really give them a reason that you smoke. Just pray for their graces if you come out about it and don't continue to hide it, it won't be as bad as it could be if you dragged it on. My experience was after I was caught a few times they stopped caring. Do good in school and don't fuck up so they stay off of you about it
>>
>>16645752
My parents eventually got over it eventually and now i have a room designated for drugs. I have bad paranoia too because I live across from an elementary school. My parinoia only lies with the law.
>>
File: david-cameron-on-pot.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
david-cameron-on-pot.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
>>16645758

thanks last resort if anything i have bad sa however i have never told my parent about this however i have told me doctor. also in uk so they would be able to complain to council
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.