[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been about 2 and a half weeks since my girlfriend of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1403510330049.jpg (128 KB, 469x604) Image search: [Google]
1403510330049.jpg
128 KB, 469x604
It's been about 2 and a half weeks since my girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me. How do you get a girlfriend back?
>>
>>16645625
Why do you think she broke up with you?

Has it changed?

Then why do you think she would get back together?
>>
>>16645628
She said she didn't love me anymore. I'm not really sure what happened.
>>
You don't, especially when it was she that broke up with you.

A wise anon once said "an ex is an ex for a reason"

Grieve, cope, grieve some more, listen to some embarrassing anime music that makes you cry or something, and then move on.

I wish somebody had told me that before I wasted 3 years of my life wondering what would have happened if I hadn't dumped my 5-year, so now I'm imparting it to you, whether it'll do any good or not.
>>
>>16645646
Ok, so now we know why you broke up, though. She doesn't love you anymore.

So...she still doesn't love you anymore. She isn't going to get back together with you. Let it go. It's tough, but you can do it.
>>
>>16645655
How does someone love you for five years and then suddenly change their mind? I had doubts about the relationship too at one point. It's something that couples just have to work on. Otherwise, how will any relationship ever work out?
>>
>>16645674
It might not have been sudden, but the why doesn't really matter much, does it?

I don't know your relationship history, but it doesn't matter. Here's where you are now.
>>
>>16645674
As somebody who broke off a five-year relationship...

It's not about loving somebody for five years and changing your mind. It's about living five years in denial, and then finally seeing the reality of the situation and realizing that it's hopeless.
>>
>>16645682
That's dark. She liked me first, she sought me out, she said she loved me first. It was really apparent that all those things were true until about the last six months. Not really sure how it all went south.
>>
>>16645688
That honestly sounds a lot like my last one.

The only difference is that I was the one to say "it's over" first.
>>
>>16645674
she either realized she's not the person she thought she was or you aren't or she's immature. my gf of 4 years ended it by cheating on me and telling me afterwords, not because she didn't love me but because distance was hard and she was immature
>>
>>16645731
yeah, sorry, it's one of the 3 things i said OR >>16645682

forgot about that one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.