[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
three years ago I cuddled with a girl at a party, didnt do nothing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: imperium-romanum2-584x1024.jpg (186 KB, 584x1024) Image search: [Google]
imperium-romanum2-584x1024.jpg
186 KB, 584x1024
three years ago I cuddled with a girl at a party, didnt do nothing, just teasing, was really hot tho. Now were together for 10 months now. Thing that happened three years ago made me feel very special and were joking and I actually feel like were having a three years long relationship. She saying that I was special for her at that time and she really liked me, but i was too young and dumb to understand what to do with such opportunity, which is true. So now were together and tonight i curiously went through her facebook (yes im a dick) and found out that 3 years ago, same month she did the same cuddling thing with my classmate. She havent said me anything. I feel like my heart broke, ive never been in so much pain. wat do?

ps - pic not related obviously, sorry for weird sentences english is not my first language
>>
>>16644869
Tell her what you did, and why you did it. Maybe she won't dump your ass for violating her privacy like that.
>>
>>16644883
shes been in my facebook doing same thing, and she said its ok for me to do the same, but i didnt feel the need to do it, now im here. wat do?
>>
You're going to lose your shit over something that happened three years ago? Why did you look at her Facebook to begin with? This is so fucked. Why go looking for trouble while things are going OK right now?
>>
>>16644899
she havent told me and as i said thing that happened to us 3 years ago was really important to me and she said it was to her, so i really feel like shit.
>>
you weren't together
>>
>>16644916
yes we were not, should i tell her something or should i just forget it?
>>
>>16644890
If it isn't a violation of her privacy than what's your problem?
Yes tell her, if you want to.

But be aware that 3 years ago you weren't together and had no claim on her. She was allowed to do whatever with whoever. But now, present day, she picked you. That should be enough.
>>
>>16644923
If it's bothering you tell her why, and maybe she can explain why. But don't force her to. As long as she understands your feelings, that should be what's important. The dude she didn't fuck from three years ago probably isn't a big deal for her now. You are, because she's with you. Now.
>>
>>16644927
>>16644934
ok, thanks! i probably shouldnt even think about it, but it makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>16644967
It still could of meant a lot to her even if she met someone else. This could go terribly wrong, keep it to yourself. I don't think any good could come out of asking her about it, you'd sound ridiculous. Like others said, you weren't even together.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.