[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so how DOES one get GF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1421720254256.jpg (185 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1421720254256.jpg
185 KB, 800x600
so how DOES one get GF?
>>
Do you know what nappies are cos they are quite helpful
>>
>>16644650
D O E S G F
O
E
S
G
F
>>
just b urself pham
>>
Get a new face.
>>
any help, plz?
>>
GUYS?
>>
>>16644736
OP, i know this sound cliche af, but anon is right. Only smooth talk and act like someone else if you're playing pick up. If you want a real gf, just be yourself. Improve yourself, develop your brain, further your career, and a sincere gf will show up.
>>
>>16644650
you don't. it's not gonna happen.
maybe you could get laid by a girl you don't really like, but if you're an awkward fag even getting rich and buff and pumped full of testosterone won't help you. i've tried, and it's fucking impossible.
>>
Getting a gf is easy. Getting a beautiful, smart, compassionate, understanding is very hard ( finding her is already a tough task). Keeping her is the hardest.
>>
>>16644769
It's different for everybody, obviously dude. In general.

>be friends with a girl and then fuck her, or fuck a girl and then become friends
>spend enough time together in a monogamous arrangement such that your are formally or informally bf and gf
>>
>>16644782
can't even be friends with gals, halp. Tis no B8!!!1
>>
>lack of looks
>lack of monesy
>can't tolerate fat chicks
>can't tolerate dyiong alone
No EAscApE!!!
>>
>>16644650
Make an effort. Instead of asking how ask a girl out.
>>
>>16644836
>>16644828
>>
>>16644836
so... what if there are absolutely no girls in your life that really interest you? and the only slightly attractive chicks you know have boyfriends or husbands. and you look through POF and zoosk and tinder and, seriously, there are NO cute chicks in your vicinity (AND you live in fucking new york)

what do you do then? btw i haven't had a crush on a chick since fucking college. at my first job out of school i didn't masturbate for almost 3 years until i found fucking mfc
>>
>>16644839
You still aren't asking, though. Just complaining.

>>16644865
I used the excuse of not being interested too. Now I'm 30.

If you are interested in literally nobody then it sounds like you don't want a girlfriend, which is ok. I didn't, for a long time. Or at least I told myself I didn't.

I'm trying to put myself out there. I'm doing a shitty job of it, but at least getting rejected is better than doing literally nothing.
>>
>>16644865
are you kidding me? Lower your standards then. You live in New York City? Or did you mean state? Either way I find it hard to believe that you never interact with any woman you consider attractive who also happens to be single. And if you didn't masturbate for three years....

I'm starting to think OP is quite literally a faggot
>>
>>16644901
>You still aren't asking

just asking someone out wouldn't help :(
>>
>>16644945
I guarantee you it will. I did. Had a huge crush, asked, got shot down. But I did it.
I'm trying again now. Eventually I won't get shot down.

That's literally how this works.
>>
>>16644961
Good luck with finding your love, casanova...

>:c
>>
>>16644975
I'm going to screenshot this to remind me. You fucking bet I will.
>>
;_____; cry, cry
>>
>>16644978
'made a screeshot already
>>
;__________; cry, cry, cry
>>
>>16644985
I know why I would. So that when I do I can show people it's not too late.

But why would you?
>>
;_______; cries alot
>>
>>16644902
No I'm not op, I'm just bitching.

Not NYC, when I lived in NYC there were hot chicks all over the place. I live in Albany now, capital of new York, about 2 hrs north of NYC.

Yea... No hot girls here though. Fucking zero. There are some cute chicks at the gym but, as usual they all have boyfriends.

This is quite a divergence for me, let me state... In college I was so obsessed with this one girl I knew I would be on my knees every fucking day touching my penis for her Facebook pics for like hours on end.

Now, not so much. Maybe my testosterone has plummeted and I'm getting old, I don't know. But I mean I can recognize a hot girl when I see one, but there are just none in my real life. I feel like I'm in hell.
>>
>>16644996
In honor of your attempts!
>>
>>16645009
You're a rad dude. I appreciate that.
>>
>>16645016
at least you're saying something nice here, bro. :)
I appreciate your advice too!
Can't imagine why you're still single.
>>
;___; Cries in tears on the floor
>>
>>16645034
A few reasons, at least. But they're in the past.

Thanks man.
>>
>>16645007
They literally all have boyfriends, or you don't want to ask any of them out so that's what you tell yourself?

You got this, man. Just try. Even once.
>>
>>16645055
No Problem :3
>>
>>16644997
sou desu ne :'(
>>
Can you win a blind-date on 4chan, somewhere?
>>
>>16644666
Hail Satin
>>
>>16645066
desu desu nyaaaa :'(
>>
>>16644736
True. As long as you're not being your true authentic self, you are basically saying that who you are is not good enough. This is the exact opposite of self-confidence. You can tweak certain aspects of your personality, but you shouldn't completely overhaul who you truly are.
>>
File: 180150.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
180150.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1200
>>16644774
>i've tried, and it's fucking impossible.
KEK
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.