[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GF has been with several chicks (including one last year)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
>GF has been with several chicks (including one last year)
>had LESBIAN SEX once when she was a teen
>says she's "straight and a virgin"

Am I right to be upset at these statements? This also ruffles my feathers because I don't like bi chicks.
>>
>>16644442
Kill.Her.Now.You.Have.To.Do.It.Trust.Me.15+120=135.
>>
>>16644442
Yes, because she is lying.
Not because she is bi.
>>
>>16644442
Relationships honestly aren't about who is "right" or "wrong". If you don't like her, aren't compatible with her, don't agree with her, and she is making you unhappy, why are you with her?
>>
>>16644455
Dubs,trips, then dubs again witnessed
>>
>>16644474
I do like her and am happy with her. I just have opposing and I suppose more objective views on what these experiences mean.
>>
>>16644486
Then agree to disagree and move on
>>
>>16644498
But it's a big issue with a huge definition attached to it. The virginity one.

"Oh you are me first so and so"

Objectively I'm fucking not. Just because you said "no homo" afterwards doesn't undo what you did.
>>
>straight
The closet case is strong with this one, probably because of people like OP shitting on bisexuals. GJ, you're part of the problem!
>>
>>16644508
And? You believe one thing, she believes another. You've probably discussed and even argued this at length. Neither of you will change.
>>
>>16644530
I don't shit on bisexuals nor gays nor lesbians, out of personal preference and experience I just wouldn't date a bi chick. Which I know is ironic right now.
>>
>>16644508
has the cherry been popped? OP literally you have a girl who will probably be open to threesomes and your some beta cuck whos pissed. what. the. fuck.
>>
>>16644606
I don't want threesomes and I think it's pretty funny you'd think someone not wanting their partner fucking other PEOPLE (inb4 they're just women hurr) would make anybody a cuck.
>>
I don't understand the problem. Is she still into chicks, openly, around you? It doesn't sound like it, if she's saying she's straight.

I've dated/banged a bunch of chicks, then decided I wanted to fuck guys. Lots of people's sexuality is fluid. She might've liked girls at one point but now no longer likes them, she doesn't necessarily like both at once.

Are you upset because you think she'll leave you for some vadge or some shit? This sounds like quite the non-issue.
>>
>>16644442
she is lying to your face, now continue to be a good cuck and buy her things and tell her you love her unconditionally and do everything she asks for
>>
>>16644625
I think lesbian and hetero desire/ sexual dynamic are very different. That's why I'm cool with a double standard.

I'd be pretty chill if my gf fooled around with girls as long as it never became a romantic emotional thing. I would still never want her doing anything whatsoever sexual with dudes.

Plus threesomes are dope.
>>
>>16644721
Women are people just like men. They aren't creatures who fart rainbows and prance around doing actions that have no consequence whatsoever. Getting naked and being with a woman is the same as doing so with a guy. It's a person.

I don't subscribe to that retarded worldview. I also talked to many women who protested me on this and not a single, I mean A SINGLE one of them would be ok with having a bf who loved to suck some cock. It kill your image as a man to them. Including my current GF. If my partner would like a "real man" I'd like a "real woman."
>>
>>16644764
personally i'd love a woman who'd go to town on another woman with me at the same time but different strokes huh
>>
>>16644804
Yeah dude, I'd also love a bunch of things I never had and probably never will, with no idea to how they'd feel emotionally to me.

I'd love them!
>>
>>16644508
But why does that actually matter? It shouldn't to you, unless you think she has a disease. If she doesn't then literally why do you care?
It matters to her, which means she believes you are extra special. At the very least you are her first dick, dude.
>>
>>16644829
I'm fucking obsessed with semantics.
>>
>>16644841
OP, there are a ton of women out there who aren't into chicks. And likewise, there are a ton of guys out there who aren't bothered by this sort of thing. If the issue matters to you that much, then break up with her.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.