[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys, i have it extremely easy with girls i don't care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 14172771646_eebb0790dd_b.jpg (49 KB, 664x467) Image search: [Google]
14172771646_eebb0790dd_b.jpg
49 KB, 664x467
So guys, i have it extremely easy with girls i don't care about, to the point some get even annoying in trying to be around me, but hell I fucking never, never, never managed to have anything past friendships with the girls I actually liked.
maybe to someone this doesn't really sound a problem, but the gigantic sense of frustration makes me behave desperately when i find a girl of my liking, shutting off every chance I could have
please fucking help me. also sorry for shitty mobile typing
>>
>tfw she didnt text me back
>>
>>16644391
>tfw she never wanted another date but her sister kept stalking you for a year
>>
what the hell
>>
>>16644388

chad btfo
>>
>>16644388
>So guys, i have it extremely easy with girls i don't care about, to the point some get even annoying in trying to be around me
>maybe to someone this doesn't really sound a problem
>sorry for shitty mobile typing

well that about sums it up, see u next yr
>>
Take the initiative. Ask them out. If they say no. Then ask again an again until they say yes.
>>
>>16644707
>If they say no. Then ask again an again until they say yes.
Only do this if you plan on never dating anyone again. Continuing to pursue someone who has already told you know is THE fastest way to build a reputation as a creeper.
>>
your dead wrong. If you do it in a funny way, and you look good, then it is not creepy. Also if that is considered creepy, then I am basically John Waters
>>
File: 06lovers.png (693 KB, 900x1268) Image search: [Google]
06lovers.png
693 KB, 900x1268
You know how you behave around all those girls that you don't give a fuck about? That's EXACTLY how you have to behave around the girls you DO give a fuck about. Girls actually like the aloof, don't give a fuck attitude. You're probably more charming than when you're trying. I know it's seems fucking ass backwards, but that's the way this shit works.
>>
>>16644742
I guess i had figured out that already, but it really doesn't help me with paranoid snowballing that happens when i think I've noticed signs of interest in a persone i like. a recent example is a girl that works in a bar, as soon she didn't gave me the usual attention I started suspecting that her interest in me was just something i wanted to see.
thanks for thaking me seriously, by the way
>>16644705
Are you triggered because you think i'm some kind of jock? i'm a bald weeaboo manlet pal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.