[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /adv/ I have a really annoying problem. I'm 18, virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mom.jpg (14 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
14 KB, 222x227
So, /adv/ I have a really annoying problem.
I'm 18, virgin and I never had a boyfriend (never even kissed), and I'm actually really fine with that. I won't rush myself sexually and every boy that I liked managed to fuck up really badly with me. But there is a big problem: My Mom.
She won't fucking shut up about me being a lesbian (I'm not) and she keeps saying shit like ''BUT YOU DON'T LIKE MAKE UP'' or ''BUT YOU DON'T TALK TO BOYS''.
I keep telling her that I am NOT a lesbian and that I am just not interested in the moment but she doesn't believe me.
How can I make her believe me, /adv/? Should I consider assexuality?
>>
Why are you letting it bother you? Just be you girl don't worry about labelling yourself anything.
>>
Post a picture of yourself? Maybe you look like a lesbian. Also why does your mom not like lesbians?
>not trying to be rude
>>
>>16644309
Unfortunally, I live with her and she keeps bugging me abou it.
>''Go talk to that boy, anon''
>points to the most despicable boy in the room
>''Oh, anon, that random stranger grandparent died! Go flirt with him!''
>'Why are you not flirting with him? ARE YOU A LESBIAN?''
>''IT'S OKAY, BUT TELL ME. GOD, I ALWAYS KNEW''
>''ARE YOU? ARE YOU DONIG TO FUCK GIRL?''

What do I do to make her stop? How can I just not mind it?
>>
File: Terengganu_roselle.jpg (343 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Terengganu_roselle.jpg
343 KB, 1024x768
Go off to college.
>>
>>16644338
Say you're going to a bar. If you don't want to, fuck off and do something else with a friend for the night. Should make mom think you're sexually active without you having to force yourself into sex.
>>
>>16644335
I'm too self conscious to post a better one.
Do I look like one?
Maybe its the purple hair?
>>
>>16644345
I'm trying to get into a really good one (my big brother is in the best college in the country and my parents won't accept anything less than that).
And even then, it's really uncommon in my country to move out of home when you go to college (my bro is 4 years in it and still lives with us)

>>16644352
I don't drink and I don't have any friends, anon
>>
>>16644353
> too self conscious to post a better one

Hardee har har
>>
>>16644353
Your really cute and look straight to me. Maybe your mom is just being a bitch.
>>
>>16644373
I ment one that despict my face better, without the angle bullshit.
>>
Just learn to be evasive as fuck and say it's none of their business.

My parents didn't know I didn't start dating until i was 24, or that I didn't have my first girlfriend 'til i was 26 just because I mastered the art of: I'm just going to feed you completely obvious and ridiculous bullshit because it's none of your business and you shouldn't be asking me that.
>>
>>16644379
This
/thread
>>
>>16644353
Im jelly of the guy who is going to cum all over this face later.
>>
>>16644379
>>16644399
I was just hoping I could make she stop being a bitch. No luck, after all.

>>16644394
What kind of completely obvious and ridiculous bullshit? Like, saying I like someone else or that I'm heartbroken or some shit?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.