[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is asking random girl on the street for number considered normal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Is asking random girl on the street for number considered normal? Or its just some shit creeps do?
>>
>>16643993
Creepy af
>>
I think you need to develop a bit of a relationship beyond random asshole on the street.
>>
>>16643994
Then where are you supposed to get numbers
>>
>>16643994
Yeah i had same thoughts, wasnt sure if im weirdo for thinking that way
>>
>>16643999
At school/university/partly/volunteering event/music event/from hanging out with friends' friends etc

Eventually at work
>>
lmao its normal. go outside for once
>>
>>16644007
Welp whats the difference between asking for number on the street and asking for it on lets say concert? For me it looks basically the same
>>
Honestly just depends on if you are attractive or not.

If you are, it doesn't really matter where you do it.
If you aren't then it also doesn't really matter where you do it but not in the good way.
>>
>>16644015
Its not, when people are at concert it implies they are open to have fun Nd possibly meet new peeps, and also you are on the same concert so you have at least 1 thing in common
People on streets are almost always in hurry and focused on Big Life Stuff
>>
Society teaches when girl leads she's a slut. Society also teaches men not to lead because it's deemed creepy. Yet babies are born. Someone has to pull the trigger. And in most cases, that is the one with the cock and balls.
>>
>>16643993

Different people have different opinions about it.

One of my friends is flattered when a stranger asks her out and almost always says yes, but she is kind of a moron and an attention whore.
>>
It's not normal, and no amount of pickup videos on youtube will make this normal behavior. But if she's cute go for it. Nothing to lose but your pride.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.