[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Birth control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 014.jpg (164 KB, 746x642) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
164 KB, 746x642
>Condoms are shit,
>hormone based stuff fucks you up
>scared shitless of IUD's
What the fuck should I use? STD's are not a problem because long term relationship, we've been doing nothing but pulling out and worrying over the last 2 years but I lately I really want my partner to cum inside lately.
I know he could go for a vasectomy but we're not sure if want kids and it's really expensive. How do people deal with this?
>>
>>16643789
If only there were these pills you could take after sex that would keep you from getting preggers. Man... That would be a really cool invention..
>>
>>16643789
Woman up and get the IUD
>>
>>16643795
If I wanted hormone based pills I'd take regular pill not a more expensive and even worse for your body version.
>>16643797
Yes I know this is by far the best option but still, the post insertion seems horrible and I've read from people saying their partner could feel the IUD sometimes
>>
>>16643795

If only they weren't $50 a pop, less effective than regular contraceptives, and didn't make some women feel like they're dying.

Man... That ignorant condescension.
>>
>>16643823
Wow all that sounds better than getting pregnant you fucking retard. OP wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Also
>$50 is a deal breaker
Hahaha fucking poorfags
>>
File: Slide1.jpg (73 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Slide1.jpg
73 KB, 960x720
>>16643789
>>16643818
Do not get an IUD, OP. They can fuck you up worse than other birth control methods. Friends of mine have had their IUDs migrate to their rectums though the tissue and had to get it surgically removed. It's also very painful afterward.
I tried the pill years ago, and it was a hassle to remember it, so I went off. Now I'm on the NuvaRing, and I love it. If you're worried about hormones and stuff, I wouldn't take any birth control, because it can't be avoided with most.
So, OP, all birth control methods have their own bad side effects and cautions. It's just up to you to pick which are more severe.
>>
>>16643835
>$50 is a deal breaker

$50 dollar nearly every morning after.

Clearly someone doesn't get a lot of sex.
>>
My girlfriend was on the nuvaring for a long time and I think it's a good solution. You should definitely give it a try. It's of course also hormonal, but different.
>>
>>16643871
Clearly someone doesn't value the usage of condoms or birth control or saying fuck it and busting inside her anyway. OP, and by extension you, are blithering idiots. Keep trying though, child, I'm sure you'll get me eventually.
>>
>>16643916

Using Implant and condoms before that actually, but you're trying to be an armchair know-it-all and talk tough when you clearly have no idea.

the "poor-fags" comment exposed you as either having zero practical knowledge, or else living in a fantasy world where an extra $1,000 - $10,000 a year seems like nothing; probably because mommy and daddy pay for everything.

>>16643789
@op. You can't know if hormone stuff will fuck you up 'til you have actually done it. Everyone's biology is different. Some people get hit hard, some people get away with zero consequences. A friend of mine absolutely loves it because after the few first months, she hasn't had a period in about 3 years.
>>
>>16643840
Practitioner dependent. Just see someone who puts a lot of them in. Even the higher rates found in studies are 1.6 in 1000. That's 0.16% risk performation.

"The objective of the study was to determine the rate of uterine perforation associated with insertion of Multiload Cu375 in ‘real-life’ clinical use. It was a prospective observational cohort study using Prescription Event Monitoring methodology. There were 17,469 Multiload Cu375 insertions in 16,159 women between 1991 and 2001. The insertions were performed by 1,699 different doctors (mostly general practitioners) in surgeries, clinics, and hospitals throughout New Zealand. The results found 28 reports suggesting complete or partial uterine perforation, giving an incidence of 1.6 per 1000 insertions. Most perforations (86%) were not diagnosed at the time of insertion, with some remaining undiagnosed for several years. Doctors who reported inserting fewer than 10 Multiload Cu375 devices in the study period reported significantly more perforations than doctors who reported inserting between 10 and 100 devices did. In conclusion, we found the perforation rate in this study is higher than in clinical trials of Multiload Cu375. This might be because of inclusion of partial perforations in this study, a longer follow-up period, the large number of insertions studied, or because the majority of inserting doctors were less experienced than inserters in other studies."

Don't spread fear and unrest
>>
>>16643947
Awww I'm sorry sweetie that I don't fall into your conventions of people who disagree with you because you're fucking retarded. I'm really sorry about that. Do you need a tissue?

Is it so hard to believe that there are people who make enough money to afford the $50 pill every so often when one just wants to raw dog ones girl? It's OK, the possibility might be a little far beyond your comprehension.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.