[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here who has attempted real suicide in the past and has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20150723_120925.jpg (8 KB, 429x271) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150723_120925.jpg
8 KB, 429x271
Anyone here who has attempted real suicide in the past and has failed at it?

Not just 'half trying' but literally having the purpose and attempting to do it.

Is the use of a hunting rifle too risky cause of the possibility of failing to get the bullets into your brain?
>>
That picture pretty much answers your question. Keep your form like the one on the right, don't flinch and you are fucking free.
>>
>>16643712
Yeah, I tried hanging myself but failed because my weight broke the rope. I was basically brain dead when they found me. Some one else is currently doing my typing. I should have shot myself. I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself I should have shot myself i should have fucking shot myself
>>
>>16643723
I'm still pretty scared of missing or not killing myself and ending paraplegic forever.
>>
>>16643742
Then probably don't risk it and try look at the bright side of life
>>
>>16643742
Worst case scenario and you do fail be sure to write a suicide note basically saying "finish me off". Don't use the exact words, make it flowery like.
>>
>>16643776
That's a good idea, but I doubt that my parents would have the courage to so so
>>
I tried hanging myself before and failed I live everyday with the thought of trying again
>>
>>16643785
Then be sure to add on said suicide note something along the lines of "The state you may find me in is nothing that even resembles life. Don't leave me like this. You will be doing me a favor". Make it so it makes them feel they are doing you a favor and that's it what you want...because it is, right?
>>
i used to want to kill myself too. the reason i didn't is not because i found some amazing thing in life that made all the suffering worth it but because i started doubting the standard 'death model' of modern scientists. they think brain death = permanent end of individual life/mind forever. if that's true, suicide really does set us "free", free to the nothingness of death which is the ultimate fate of all. my problem became, what if death is not the end, in fact, what if the ancient idea prevalent in intellectual cultures of ancient greece and ancient india, namely rebirth or reincarnation, is true? if rebirth is true, suicide is absolutely useless, all it does is get you out of one body and right back into another, starting from 0 like after losing a game. except it's not a total start over, you bring with you your karma, the force of your past actions, which will condition your new life into similar forms as the one you tried to escape from. in short, you're going to face the same issues again until you learn to overcome them and learn from them and continue along your journey.

think about it, op. you would be taking a bigger risk with worse consequences by choosing suicide than by suffering through it. in the end, all our lives are short, and death comes naturally, whether we want it or not, so why not just wait it out? if life is truly horrible, a few more years or decades of brutal misery will only confirm it and you will die gladly, glad to leave this evil world.
>>
>>16643798
Yeah, I'd definetely write something along those lines if I do it. There's still a slight chance that I won't do it and that's if I pass my exams.
>>
>>16643810
man, your life should not depend on your "exams". fuck exams. don't be one of those people who kill themselves, throwing their whole lives away, all over some stupid nonsense that only means something to them because they foolishly invested meaning in it.

divest of all meaning, give no fucks. live on. i'm 27 and life gets better when you overcome weaknesses you had in your youth, when you deeply sense that "this would have crushed me years ago" and you can just brush it off like it's nothing.
>>
>>16643712

Walked in front of a speeding car the other day. The fucker stopped and called me a prick

>mfl
>>
>>16643866
Blessing in disguise...?
>>
>>16643712
I attempted to OD on Lithium pills but I was found by my mom.

I regret it all the time.
>>
>>16643810
Well good luck, OP. Whatever you choose. If you choose liberation then I hope you end it with a clear mind and that it is precise, swift and painless.
>>
>>16643896
Thanks, bro.
The only real thing that's keeping me from doing it is the pain I'd inflict on my beloved ones. They don't really deserve it after how much suffering they've endorsed due to me. I am the main reason of their unhappiness, and sometimes they express it through their emotions and words and it literally breaks my soul. Thinking about this is the only thing that ever gets me to tears.
>>
>>16643892
I would too. At least wait until your mom is dead so you don't have to break her heart like that.
>>
>>16643734
Kek
>>
>>16644251
That wasn't the reason. My mom didn't care. She's thought I am untrustworthy and scum even before that.

She used finding me as another excuse to martyr herself and give friends and family her sob story on how "I just don't know where I went wrong." speech so other people can only respond on how she was a good parent and it was me who had the problem. It only alienated our relationship further. I don't blame her for the issues I had, but god, some mothers aren't meant to be mothers.

I regret it because my life did get better, and I never thought it would. I'm not a sob story anymore. Definitely not my mom's sob story anymore.
>>
>>16643810
> killing yourself over school
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>16644428
Good anon and I would agree some mothers aren't fit to be but for different reasons my mother shouldn't of had kids because she doesn't have high enough patience for the amount of us there was
While your mother sounds like she wants them so she has something to blame
>>
>>16643742
do what Elliot Rodger did and shoot yourself with two guns at the same time.
>>
>>16643798
Holy shit, no don't do this.

If suicide is the last thing you do, don't fucking half ass it and make somebody else both finish the job and fucking clean-up your left over meat.

God, damn, literally it's the last goddamn thing you do on the planet and you don't take time to ensure it goes smoothly?

Terminal velocity + Hard Surface

Don't jump into water or a seal will save you or some shit. Or pad lock a cinder block to your neck sand go swimming.

Or you know, don't kill yourself. We are all going in the ground eventually. May as well go for the ride.
>>
>>16643742
wow you really are just too bitch made to make it on this planet

...too scared to kill yourself, too scared to go on. that right there's a conundrum
>>
Are you actually considering suicide over your exams? If you are, you need to seek psychiatric help, I'm serious. Anything school-related is approaching the level of what I'd consider "not a real problem." Nothing that happens in school is set in stone. There's literally always a redo, if not now, then in a few years when you can afford it again.
>>
>>16643712
Please don't
>>
>>16645042
see I keep myself alive with the half lie that I can find and murder rapists and pedophiles legally in the the right situation. A little fucked up but what ever keeps you going right?
>>
>>16643734
"explain you're typing, and yeah and now just type I should have shot myself like 30 times"
"do i have tooooo?"
"yes. look at my fucking brain, michael. look at it. are you looking at it? brain. dead. now type, monkey, type"
>>
>>16645966
Actually I think that's pretty neat. Different anon, btw.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 206x244
>>16643712
don't kill yourself .
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.