[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When women give me really dull replies are they shit conversationists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: duck face girl.jpg (151 KB, 563x720) Image search: [Google]
duck face girl.jpg
151 KB, 563x720
When women give me really dull replies are they shit conversationists or not interested? i can never tell with women if they are being autistic. it always the same replies "haha" "cool" "wuu2". and they don't seem to do anything except go out clubbing and watch tv. I'm aware this doesn't apply to all women, in fact i wouldn't even say most but most of the women i attract this applies to. Im honestly starting to think that women are more socially awkward then men but due to society they are blissfully unaware. general rant thread/advice in regards to attracting decent women.
>>
Yeah basically. Though if you talked to dudes the same way as though you wanted to fuck them and not just the ones you wanna be friends with, I get the feeling you'd find just as many dullards.
>>
>>16643604
but i don't talk to women like i just want to fuck them. i try to have actual conversations with them but it fails most of the time. I'm aware that men can be just as bad. most men do fuck all but play video games.
>>
>>16643613
let's play sim conversation. go ahead and try to have a conversation with me in this thread. for politeness sake we can sage the replies.
>>
>>16643587
it can be BOTH of these scenarios.

I myself have no real hobbies.. or really anything to say of value, haha. However, conversations are still pretty interesting and not so "one-wordy". If the spark in convo isn't there initially... you're not likely to find one later on. Unless you're looking just for a physical relationship, you might want to move on.
>>
>>16643639
nevermind I don't feel like it anymore sorry OP
>>
>>16643639
suggesting that i am the problem in relation to the perceived problem? i want advice, not to test if i can talk to people.
>>
>>16643664
yeah you might be the problem. you are always part of the problem.
>>
>>16643652
do you learn and grow as a person though? i don't see how one can have an interesting conversation with another if they have very limited knowledge. do agree if the spark isn't there straight away then you should move on but sometimes relationships can develop.
>>
>>16643665
how could i be the problem though if the women put in zero effort into the conversation? what am i expected to do, play the gesture and wait until they are entertained and then hope that they try. a women should actually put in effort if she wants to get to know another person not expect the guy to do everything. its bs.
>>
>>16643690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNG4AeUPriA
>>
Welcome to reality OP. Women aren't as complicated as people make out, and most of the time are simple as fuck.
>>
>>16643690

You'd be surprised how many women expect men/others to entertain them, it's that fucking entitlement. Just call her on her shit, or walk off.
>>
>>16643721
agreed. i was in a relationship with a women of 40 when i was 20. i think this may of messed me up a bit. i expect women to be like her.
>>
>>16643732
a lot of the time they do treat us as forms of entertainment. sometimes girls will go into clubs or bars and they will flirt with men just for fun without the intention to actually fuck them. it's evil lol
>>
>>16643733

Dude why the fuck would you do that, old and used up.

>>16643741

Yeah, they chase emotions. It's a drug to them.
>>
Girls really aren't so much different from guys at all. There are just as many guys who are vapid and uninteresting as there are women who fit the same bill.

When I started getting with girls who are above the age of 21 (I go to college), I started meeting a lot more women who are actually fun to talk to and interesting. Every single 18 year old girl I've been friends with, set aside ONE, was "vapid and uninteresting"... and even that "one" was only interesting half the time.

Another thing to keep in mind is that girls justa wannnnaaa have fuuunnnn. It's a joke, but there is some truth to it. The easiest way to become friends with, well, anyone is to make them "feel". Like, feel like they're enjoying things. Most of the time, the words you say dont even mean half as much as the way you make them feel.
>>
>>16643765
i liked her a lot lol. she was a milf.
>>
>>16643684
Haha, I haven't changed much. I think I was an exceptionally smart and mature 5th grader, and now I'm a kinda dumb and childish 26 year old. I'm kind of funny? Maybe that's it. I'm trying to think of the conversations me and my best friend have- laughing into the hours of the night in his garage. I have no idea what the fuck it is we talk about. I've had interesting experiences for someone my age though- lots of dumb stories and anecdotes.

Jesus, now I want to pick apart my psyche to figure out why my conversations don't suck.
>>
>>16643820
most people desu do have just random funny conversations. most of the conversations i have with my friends are just shit talk but we do sometimes have interesting conversations. having said that, my friends don't really do much but play video games and watch tv shows, i think i just get on with them because i have known them for years
>>
>>16643732
>>16643741
I will say, this is kind of true with a lot of chicks. Sometimes I have a hard time relating to other women, the ones that are vastly different from me.

But they still kind of like me around, but they treat me sort of like a trained monkey to do tricks for them. Anon, say something funny, do this, do that! They entertain me as well, because they kind of facinate me, but I definitely see what this dude is talking about.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.