[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheat or not Cheat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 1441307743865.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1441307743865.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
Literally just offered Netflix and Chill offer from hot girl across the road.

Have gf, not sure to cheat or not. 26, dating 19yr old. Feels good man.

Question to the older fags: Do you regret not taking all the pussy you could have in your twenties? Or you do think it's better to remain faithful and not be a scum bag.

I don't to be mid 30s and look back with regret for all the pussy I could have conquered. How do you feel about it now?
>>
The fuck is wrong with you. If what you want in life is "all of the pussy" don't be in a committed relationship. It's not rocket science.
>>
Do you enjoy being incredibly shallow? Do you want to look back in your 30s and think that you acted like a complete cunt to someone for the sake of sticking your dick in a random hole? Random sex is pretty meaningless, why would you chase it?
>>
>>16643326
I believe that there will be a time when I want to settle down you fag. But I think in your twenties you should fuck around.

Genuinely seeking advice here from the older folks who have came out the other side of this.

>>16643335
I see what you're saying and that's something that I also fear. But, I've also met people in their 40s who wish they just fucked everything when they were still young.
>>
When you're older and wiser, you'll look back at your own personal history and say "man, I'm glad I didn't just stick my dick in every poonanny that opened itself up to me."
>>
File: 1442176804382.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1442176804382.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>16643362

Is this coming from experience.?
>>
hahha. is this for real? the meaning of life is the almighty conquest of pussy..
>>
>>16643349
>I believe that there will be a time when I want to settle down you fag
And if you're still at a point when you'll fuck anything that moves, you shouldnt be in a relationship. Jesus christ you're retarded.
>>
>>16643349
Not the samefag, but you answered your own question, you fag. You are in your 20s and believe people in their 20s should fuck around. It's not rocket science. Do whatever you want.
>>
File: 1440286839236.png (308 KB, 542x536) Image search: [Google]
1440286839236.png
308 KB, 542x536
>>16643393
>>16643393
>>16643393

You jelly m8?
you just a nice guy?
>>
File: 1442437708572.jpg (21 KB, 460x470) Image search: [Google]
1442437708572.jpg
21 KB, 460x470
>>16643396
OP here

Yeah I kinda feel this way. Cunts on here shooting me down rather than give me insights/personal experience of their own in these situations.

Was hoping for someone who was older that has done this to give some insight of their own. Instead i sense feminazis and 'I'm a nice guy' neckbeards
>>
Life ain't nothing but bitches and money.

-Ice Cube

Seriously though, if the relationship is that bad you're thinking of cheating just break up. In some ways you sound immature like others said but how could they expect more? I'm in a different position, I'm 30 but after losing weight, working out, better clothes and shit I'm inclined to go with it and bang whoever but I didn't have a 'good OK days'. A lot of people here have some sense of mortality that seems a bit off. As long as you don't get too crazy or miss too many things, how you feel in the future is an odd concern to have.
>>
>>16643320
Option A: this is bait
Option B: I hope you get flattened while crossing the street
>>
I'm 30 now op. All I regret are the things I didn't do.
>>
File: 1450055111472.gif (276 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
1450055111472.gif
276 KB, 240x287
>>16643430
and with that.. Is what I wanted to hear. Thanks anom

as for you, dakimakura are on special. Go fuck yourself faggot.

OP out.
>>
>>16643441
Yeah, never heard any one say, "Shit! I had too much sex in my life." Just break up of you want to pursue other woman, no need to hurt her.
>>
>>16643320
It depends.
Do you care about your gf's feelings and the possibility of destroying her emotionally?
>>
Now hold on everyone

What if OP is never caught cheating
>>
>>16643320

When you're 30 and you find out she's been cheating on you for years you will look back at how you passed up the opportunity to cheat on her because of your morals and wince..

Oh well, the lesson's that stick are the painful ones
>>
>>16643320
Assuming you aren't some sort of sociopathic asshole, the gratification you get won't outweigh the guilt of hurting an unsuspecting person who trusts you.

source: I've cheated on more than one girlfriend
>>
If you want to sleep around, don't be in an exclusive relationship. Otherwise you're an motherfucking asshole. No exceptions.

/thread
>>
>>16643499
How do you hurt someone if they don't know what is going on? Gotta cover your tracks.
>>
>>16643505
Yeah, this is how a sociopathic asshole would reason.

>>16643483
There are better ways to get back at a dishonest partner than preemptive revenge.
>>
>>16643512

How do you 'get back' at a dishonest partner anon?

You can't. What are you gonna do, kill her? You'll go to prison.

And end of the day, you know, that's that. What are you gonna do, post her nudes? Oh no, life over
>>
>>16643349
Well, im in a similar position.

Most of the males in my family say the same "i wish i was 20 again so i could be banging girls and partying with friends"

Bust is just my situation. I will say to you, if its make you happy, then do it, but dont cheat, that's cruel.
>>
As a rampant cheater in my younger days, my greatest regret is being a total shitbag. Today I follow a set of rules. I hope I can continue to do so. Good luck with your goals.
>>
>>16643320
Do you want to be a decent person, or do you want to be a piece of shit. This is where you decide. You can have all the pussy you want if you're single.
>>
Cheating ruined my life, I got caught though. In hindsight I should have just gone home and jacked off.

I suppose if you believe your hookup will be airtight then go for it... fucking the girl from "across the road" sounds like a horrible idea though.
>>
>>16643349
Don't be in a relationship if you want to fuck around then dumb ass?
>>
OP has retuned

A lot of good insights here. Yeah, I guess what she won't know can't hurt her is defo tempting. But at the same time, I think the guilt will overpowering.

/adv/ with the women you have right now, do you feel she's 'the one'? as in, you don't ever want to be with another woman? is this state of being possible?

Cause all I'm hearing right now is: don't do it cause you will get found out and it's bad. Not: She's obviously not the right one for you. If I'm honest, you would all cheat if the person was physically attractive enough and you were guaranteed 100% nothing will come back and ruin you.
>>
>>16643381
Amen brotha
>>
>>16643320
Being faithful can feel pretty awesome too, especially if she is the kind of girl that appreciates you every now and again and you have fun with her.. This being said, when there is a shitty period in a relationship I always half wish for having stayed single and taken all the pussy I could've. In the end, if you think just adding a girl to your list is worth jeopardizing the relationship maybe the relationship isn't that great anyway.
>>
>>16643737

My girlfriend outright told me that she thinks she'd find it sad if I didn't fuck other women anymore and that I should definitely do it if I want to. On several non-consecutive occasions. One time I asked her what she would think if I made out with her best friend, and she said "Nothing". I went and made out with her best friend. They both talked about a threesome with me, but apparently it's not happening because it's "too weird". Although talking to each of them individually, it seems like they're both kind of alright with it, just unsure about the other's feelings and putting them ahead of their own.

It's rather funny.
>>
>>16643737
Nah, I don't think we are build for really only wanting one girl. But we are certainly capable to appreciate the nice side of being "a couple", having a partner and so on. That said, of course I wanna fuck other girls, but they wouldn't be there the next day, they wouldn't bring me soup when I'm sick, know my jokes etc.so u don't
>>
>>16643737

I dont think there's a good reason to cheat here. But there's merits to not fucking the girl across the street while staying with your girl

And merits for fucking the girl across the street and dumping your girl.

To be honest, looking at the quote

>you would all cheat if the person was physically attractive enough and you were guaranteed 100% nothing will come back and ruin you.

I'd recommend you break up with the girl and fuck the girl across the street. The point of being in a committed relationship is not wanting to cheat, because you care about the other.

If you're weighing up how much you care about your girl vs sex with a random, then you obviously don't care that much about your girl. So no biggy if you break up with her

Boom. Logic nigga

You could always try and get her back after as well if you really wanted

Just dont cheat. Its scummy

It makes you a TRAITOR
>>
>>16643767
It's called an open relationship and it's only okay because you have talked about it.
>>
>>16643737

>If I'm honest, you would all cheat if the person was physically attractive enough and you were guaranteed 100% nothing will come back and ruin you.

You sound like a sperg.

Sex is fun, having sex with attractive people is fun. Of course 99% of people would like to cheat.
>>
>>16643784

It's not an open relationship though. It's more like talking about things and being sensible. I don't think my girlfriend, no matter how she encourages me, believes anything but that sex doesn't mean much and that I should have personal freedom. Much like I believe she should have personal freedom.

An open relationship seems to be much more focused on that openness.
>>
>>16643779
OP again.

Thanks anon. First post against cheating hat doesn't crucify me for sharing my situation with the others.

Sincerely, taking what you said on board.
>>
>>16643803
Your situation is literally an open relationship. By definition she doesn't care who you fuck, and you don't care who she fucks. What makes yours different from an open relationship?
>>
>>16643815

I just always picture open relationships grown from the express desire of the parties involved to have sex with other people. While a "closed" relationship would be determined by the opposite desire.

In our case, it's more like... being theoretically able to do something. Like a mutual expression of respect and freedom. Neither of us, though, ever said that they'd want this for themselves or that our relationship *needs* to be "open".
>>
File: gridD3.png (37 KB, 187x164) Image search: [Google]
gridD3.png
37 KB, 187x164
Don't cheat. It's a shit move. In fact, if you're considering cheating at all, dump your gf so you can go chase pink while she can stop wasting her time and be able to find someone who actually respects her as a human being. It's a win win
>>
File: Genie WUT.jpg (61 KB, 1205x881) Image search: [Google]
Genie WUT.jpg
61 KB, 1205x881
>>16643402
>asks for opinions
>gets mad because he doesn't like them
>>
>>16643737
>/adv/ with the women you have right now, do you feel she's 'the one'? as in, you don't ever want to be with another woman?
No, but if she asked to be exclusive I'd probably agree, and I wouldn't cheat on her.
>is this state of being possible?
Yes.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.