[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does having money really matter if you are unattractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1409045607906.jpg (241 KB, 656x748) Image search: [Google]
1409045607906.jpg
241 KB, 656x748
Does having money really matter if you are unattractive?
>>
What the fuck are you talking about?

Some of you are so pathetic.
>>
If you want to live a sad existence, then yes.
>>
>>16643205
It's not a troll question. Most girls on the 'ask the opposite gender' thread said that they prefer a handsome but poor guy than a rich unattractive one.
>>
>>16643228
Ok well maybe think about rewording your question. Look at the OP.

What really matters?

Be more specific. Yes money matters if you are trying to buy a car. How would being attractive help you with that?

But since you seem to be talking about dating, remember that um, everyone is different? What the fuck, again? So dumb.
>>
>>16643200
Looks is top tier always. Then things like personality and money come into play.
>>
>>16643205

mostly this.

>>16643200

im guessing you mean in regards to getting girls. in which case, yes it can matter. the less attractive you are, the more money you'll need for this, assuming you are aiming for hot girls. the uglier you are the more you know they dont actually like you at all and just are around for cash. with that in mind, the playing field has changed quite a bit since divorce (and with it, alimony) are more popular. girls will fight to get a marriage out of a rich man, they dont want to just date them. they go for married so they can live a very cushy lifestyle, then divorce them once enough hours are put in and their looks are starting to fade (Signalling they need to go get laid while they still can).

that being said, if ur ugly you can just date an ugly girl. i dont understand why ugly people seem to refuse to date each other.

I am a firm believer that its not just about personalities. you need a sexual edge for a romantic relationship to work. But the problem is that ugly people dont seem willing to put in the effort to make themselves attractive. they rather jsut complain about how they couldnt get a bf or a gf.

>>16643228

>most girls said something in a thread on 4chan
>meaning that money doesnt really matter

most does not equal all. 4chan girls are not all girls, much less girls from /adv/. there are always gold diggers.
>>
>>16643228
Most girls, and most guys as well, don't actually know what they want. What they say they prefer, and who they actually end up with, can often be totally different.
>>
>>16643228

preference also does not equal need. I'd rather be banging hot models all day, but because im only a 6/10, i have to settle for not so hot older guys with lots of cash.
>>
>>16643251
>i dont understand why ugly people seem to refuse to date each other.

well it's the "ugly girls" who have high standards, not me

>>16643249
Suppose I have some female friends, who think I am unattractive. Maybe they will subconsciously start seeing me as more attractive if they find out that I have money....
>>
File: 1443202527665.jpg (212 KB, 1012x1550) Image search: [Google]
1443202527665.jpg
212 KB, 1012x1550
>>16643273

so you're fine dating pic related? you'd date her if she was interested?
>>
>>16643290
No, but I know some fat girls who are very cute. This one looks like she has a terrible character.
>>
>>16643316

so you do have standards, you just claim they arent as high as girls universally are.

well there is your problem.
>>
Money makes you beautiful. The End.
>>
>>16643200
It helps you get attention from people who want your money, regardless of how attractive you are.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.